Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa (28843 Views)

The Tinapa Project Is So Stupid. / Pls Cost Of Lodging At Obudu Ranch/tinapa / News About Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 4Play(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ade f
Thanks for the pics
beavers007:

@ade.f
Oh thaanks man, u've brought life to this thread.Please post ten more or you can post ten a day, that would be kool.Thanks man

Maybe there isn't much more to be shown.What we need is a picture taken from a bird's eyeview ,basically showing the whole site.Snap shots are not satisfactory.

Good pics anyway
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2007
babasin:

@9ja4eva,
Wrong again. Plane crash everywhere but it crash most in Nigeria, Russia. So your chances of dying by plane crash is high in those countries.

Also plane don't just drop from Sky. It combination of skills, training, maintenance.

For your delight, another close one just in two days:

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=75383 grin

Its still not safe to fly anywhere so spare me the sermon pls

Pictures pls.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by babasin(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2007
@9ja4eva,
Its still not safe to fly anywhere so spare me the sermon please

are you sure?
every 10min a plane leaves Heathrow

every 5mins a plane leave JFK

every 6mins a plane leave Changi

may be in your world, it is not safe to fly anywhere! But in those worlds I listed above; flying is next to nothing! easy as eba.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by debosky(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2007
disregard the silly child

but seriously? Aero Contractors are the safest, they'll get you there in one piece.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by babasin(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2007
@debosky,
Aero Contractors are the safest, they'll get you there in one piece.

Thanks. Thats what people like to know.

How to get their from Abuja, Lagos in one peace and still enjoy the beauty of Calabar.

We should bench mark successfuly tourist destination stories worldwide; Kenya, South Africa, Carribean, Asia, etc
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2007
babasin:

@9ja4eva,
are you sure?
every 10min a plane leaves Heathrow

every 5mins a plane leave JFK

every 6mins a plane leave Changi

may be in your world, it is not safe to fly anywhere! But in those worlds I listed above; flying is next to nothing! easy as eba.
debosky:

disregard the silly child

but seriously? Aero Contractors are the safest, they'll get you there in one piece.

Daft posters.Birds of the same feather.I have no time for u both.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by debosky(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2007
9ja4eva:

They have a site.Search for Tinapa on google
silly child, learn to read previous posts before replying.

@ babasin

benchmarking is needed for us to attract the kind of volume that we need. hopefully the Tinapa folk are taking note.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2007
You are someone with a very low IQ.Am sure ur dnt score close to 5% with that.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by LePhilippe(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2007

Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by Ndipe(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2007
Calabar is going places. Thanks for posting the pic@lephillipe
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2007
LePhilippe:

Thanks for posting the pics.Donald Duke will be remembered forever in the hearts of well meaning Nigerians.This will take Calabar places.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by LondonCool(m): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2007
Let's hope that salaries get paid on time for once before Gov Duke bows out,
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 3:08am On Apr 14, 2007
Yeah good point.We pray anyway.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by dblock(m): 4:24am On Apr 14, 2007
Great Pictures Lephilippe, the Line shops look fantastic although the Movie studio doesn't look as good as the renders. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 4:48am On Apr 14, 2007
The movie studio looks great to me though.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by dblock(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2007
[U]Movie studio[/U]

Are the shops actually open?

Oga OBJ giving one of his stupid speeches

Oh yeah, the fashion show in Tinapa is one of the best I've seen on the African continent

Nollywood has arrived

The movie studio looks great to me though.

The studio is pretty cool, but the renders looked more like a JFK terminal design,
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by star01(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2007
but where is that TINAPA located?
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2007
Its in Calabar

dblock:

[U]Movie studio[/U]

Are the shops actually open?

Oga OBJ giving one of his stupid speeches

Oh yeah, the fashion show in Tinapa is one of the best I've seen on the African continent

Nollywood has arrived

The studio is pretty cool, but the renders looked more like a JFK terminal design,

Well dey tried.Wateva lets c wat happens.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by star01(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2007
oh my goodness that shyt is freaking georgous, now its on my visit list when i get back to NAIJA
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2007
Moi too.I must get dere oh
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by GNature(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2007
that tinapa studio is really tight. great pictures gentlemen cheesy
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by dblock(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2007
The car which I circled is a Calabar Taxi, Duke commisoned them a while ago.

Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2007
Duke has really tried oh.If only he was the presidential candidate of PDP.He gat ma vote for Best Governor.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by dblock(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2007
Duke shud be president, but I'll settle for Utomi grin

Or anyone daz not Atiku grin
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2007
LOL

Exactly.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by LePhilippe(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ade.f

CAn we have some of those other pics you have, the are so good and we need as much visual of Tinapa as possible, We are after all potential tourists and also we are influencing others to come, And I need them to write an article bout Tinapa on wiki, Thanks a million!!
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 50kobo: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2007
nice, i would be going there shortly! now looking fwd to the trip
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by 9ja4eva: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2007
Anyone knows if they have started selling the shops?
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by VOR(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2007
I'm going to play devil's advocate here, set the cat among the pigeons so to speak.

But man, Nigerians are so easy to please. Why the hell is there so much fuss about the
opening of  a glorified shopping centre/mall? Because to me that is all Tinapa appears to be.

Can somebody please explain.

And I beg of you, lets have a mature and responsible debate, no need for abuse.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by OmoEko1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2007
VOR:

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, set the cat among the pigeons so to speak.

But man, Nigerians are so easy to please. Why the hell is there so much fuss about the
opening of a glorified shopping centre/mall?
Because to me that is all Tinapa appears to be.

Can somebody please explain.

And I beg of you, lets have a mature and responsible debate, no need for abuse.
well Nigerian love showing off, it's in their blood. wink
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by dblock(m): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2007
VOR, the reason why the mall is at the centre of it all is cos the emporiums are the largest investment of Phase 1. The Sun Hotel is almost complete as is the case for all the other 3/4 star hotels in Tinapa. The emporiums and thee movie studio are really the only part of Tinapa that are ready.
Re: Pictures Of the Comissioning Of Tinapa by debosky(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2007
and the other parts are. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Gambian Man Drowns In Italy As Tourists Film, Laugh And Make Racist Comments / My Funny Experience At Passport Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.