Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Theory Of female Attraction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Theory Of female Attraction (6197 Views)

What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! / #1 Female Attraction Secret (no One Ever Tells You) / Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by pansophist(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
kunleweb:
Pansophist undecided

Egbon Kunle. Which wan na? Why you come de frown like say agbero slap you? grin
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by kunleweb: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
pansophist:

Egbon Kunle. Which wan na? Why you come de frown like say aguero slap you? grin

I kuku dey. Make city start to lose points from this early stages na the prayer point now baba

You didn't finish the idea. Although I think the post was making the feminine gender much more powerful than they should be as not up to half of females pay attention to their partners attributes before they think relations. Just a smart few. So making generalizations is a no no for me with due respect Sir
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by pansophist(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
kunleweb:

I kuku dey. Make city start to lose points from this early stages na the prayer point now baba

You didn't finish the idea. Although I think the post was making the feminine gender much more powerful than they should be as not up to half of females pay attention to their partners attributes before they think relations. Just a smart few. So making generalizations is a no no for me with due respect Sir

You see that empty space for up there, after the original post, na the male version I wan write there so. So e go complement. And seriously, na men lucky pass. Even though I see the advantage wey woman enjoy for the dating marketplace, if a man knows wetin he de do, na him be baba.

I go mention you when I write am.
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by MrHistorian: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
pansophist:

You see that empty space for up there, after the original post, na the male version I wan write there so. So e go complement. And seriously, na men lucky pass. Even though I see the advantage wey woman enjoy for the dating marketplace, if a man knows wetin he de do, na him be baba.

Can you extend this privilege to me too? grin
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by pansophist(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrHistorian:

Can you extend this privilege to me too? grin

baba historian, I promise cool
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by PisciMan: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
pansophist:

baba historian, I promise cool

I wouldn't mind being mentioned too
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by pansophist(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
PisciMan:

I wouldn't mind being mentioned too

I will
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by Fidelismaria: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
I wouldn't mind being mentioned three

grin grin
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by kunleweb: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2019
pansophist:

Okay boss
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by starstaz(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2019
pansophist:
The female from natures perspective.

Women select men, and that makes them nature. Biology has conferred on the female a duty to choose the traits in the human species that will be passed down the next generation. Women are the sole determiners if the next generation of humans will be dwarfs, tall men, or whatever physical traits she deem fit. A woman rejecting your advance from an evolutionary sense basically means that your genes are not worthy enough to qualify to the next round. Nature has given women that power, and to have a successful relationship with the female, the male needs to understand what attracts her and finetune himself to be deemed desirable. Unfortunately, not all men will qualify to the next round, perhaps, it is survival of the fittest.

What makes her attractive to the male is naturally bestowed on her. From the age of 15, she is becoming attractive to the opposite sex. Her curvaceousness portrays definition, her voice sweeter and she becomes biologically set to procreate. She doesn't have to do anything special and the male will find her attractive. The value she brings to the sexual market is her neoteny, beauty, femininity, nurturing abilities and loads of passive qualities (eg submissive, shy, innocence, naivety etc) the male finds desirable. From that moment, she experiences sudden waves of advances, commitment, compliments from the male, and all she has to do is just choose, as she tries to make sense of the paradox of choices scattered all around her.

She is never in lack of male attention and advances. The overwhelming interactions she receives massages her ego, she feels like the most important person in the world, perhaps, nature has bestowed on her a crucial duty of making sure the best genes of the human race continue and as a reward for being the reproductive carrier, nature has absorbed her of all responsibility to be taller, richer, stronger, and other traits that are mainly men's domain. She may represent the aforementioned, but in the absence of it, will not be penalized for it in the market of attracting the male.

As women are nature themselves, they are instinctively aware of desirable qualities from the male that are deemed crucial for the survival of the species, her eyes are equipped with an automatic filtering lens of men she will not procreate for, a lens a man as a rule, unfortunately, will not be able to see how he is perceived from the perspective of a female until he reaches his grave. The man tries to rationalize and make a sense of what she finds attractive, play by the rules of his created logic, but such tactics won't stimulate her from within to commit. It is not a logical thing, as logic does not exist in nature. He may try buying her commitment by materialism, give out commitment to quickly and easily, and be in his best behavior, but the battle between what she is biologically wired to desire and what is logically plausible to her is yet unsolved. He may be rejected (colloquially known as friend zoned), or given a chance due to the compelling complimentary he posses, albeit, such interaction has been positioned to be shortlived, or susceptible to unfaithfulness.

She is instinctively aware that her countdown to pinning down a valuable male is shortlived after the peak of her beauty, hence, her ruthless elimination and default view of disdain to men that do not meet her stringent requirement. Her eggs begin to becomes less effective for child rearing to a point of menopause when her duty to nature as a procreator is nulled, becoming less attractive to the male. The man in his logical mind will question her illogicality in mate selection, and the cumbersome miles he has to reach to satisfy her, albeit, he consistently, consecutively and as a norm, infinitely not predisposed to see himself from a female's perspective, he is not meant to, as his ignorance is crucial in the selection process. Again, logic exists only in the mind.

cool

Nice treatise with logical arrangement of thought process. Good job bro
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by pansophist(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2019
kunleweb, Mrhistorian, pisciMan, Fidelismaria,

https://www.nairaland.com/5418171/theory-male-attraction
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by kunleweb: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
pansophist:
kunleweb, Mrhistorian, pisciMan, Fidelismaria,

That was swift
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by Sierusvirus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:
first and foremost, i have read this somewhere thousands of time, now my questions

are all women attractive and beautiful?

is it all women that get attention from men?

How will a woman determine if the next generation of humans will be dwarfs, tall men, or whatever physical traits she deem fit, when copulation is between men and women... how does it work when it is said that a short man and a short woman will born offsprings that are short, a tal man and a short woman might born offsprings that are averagely tall or tall, if a fine man marries a beautiful woman, there is no guarantee they will bring beautiful offsprings

my stuff is this..the write up sounds like a tribute to women rather than red pill, most write up that sounds like this makes women to be GODs and putting them on a pedestal.

no gender has the monopoly of reproduction or choosing a better mate, the way men select who is good for them that is the way women do, everything boils down to choice, what the individual wants.

I like your question to him.
Men are really making women feel good whereas they ain’t as far as I know.

If you place yourself to the highest level as a man and know your worth as a man with or without cash, women must come seeking your attention or fighting to associate with you and not the reverse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by Stewart883(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
pansophist:
For the male version, check the below link

The female from natures perspective.

Women select men, and that makes them nature. Biology has conferred on the female a duty to choose the traits in the human species that will be passed down the next generation. Women are the sole determiners if the next generation of humans will be dwarfs, tall men, or whatever physical traits she deem fit. A woman rejecting your advance from an evolutionary sense basically means that your genes are not worthy enough to qualify to the next round. Nature has given women that power, and to have a successful relationship with the female, the male needs to understand what attracts her and finetune himself to be deemed desirable. Unfortunately, not all men will qualify to the next round, perhaps, it is survival of the fittest.

What makes her attractive to the male is naturally bestowed on her. From the age of 15, she is becoming attractive to the opposite sex. Her curvaceousness portrays definition, her voice sweeter and she becomes biologically set to procreate. She doesn't have to do anything special and the male will find her attractive. The value she brings to the sexual market is her neoteny, beauty, femininity, nurturing abilities and loads of passive qualities (eg submissive, shy, innocence, naivety etc) the male finds desirable. From that moment, she experiences sudden waves of advances, commitment, compliments from the male, and all she has to do is just choose, as she tries to make sense of the paradox of choices scattered all around her.

She is never in lack of male attention and advances. The overwhelming interactions she receives massages her ego, she feels like the most important person in the world, perhaps, nature has bestowed on her a crucial duty of making sure the best genes of the human race continue and as a reward for being the reproductive carrier, nature has absorbed her of all responsibility to be taller, richer, stronger, and other traits that are mainly men's domain. She may represent the aforementioned, but in the absence of it, will not be penalized for it in the market of attracting the male.

As women are nature themselves, they are instinctively aware of desirable qualities from the male that are deemed crucial for the survival of the species, her eyes are equipped with an automatic filtering lens of men she will not procreate for, a lens a man as a rule, unfortunately, will not be able to see how he is perceived from the perspective of a female until he reaches his grave. The man tries to rationalize and make a sense of what she finds attractive, play by the rules of his created logic, but such tactics won't stimulate her from within to commit. It is not a logical thing, as logic does not exist in nature. He may try buying her commitment by materialism, give out commitment to quickly and easily, and be in his best behavior, but the battle between what she is biologically wired to desire and what is logically plausible to her is yet unsolved. He may be rejected (colloquially known as friend zoned), or given a chance due to the compelling complimentary he posses, albeit, such interaction has been positioned to be shortlived, or susceptible to unfaithfulness.

She is instinctively aware that her countdown to pinning down a valuable male is shortlived after the peak of her beauty, hence, her ruthless elimination and default view of disdain to men that do not meet her stringent requirement. Her eggs begin to becomes less effective for child rearing to a point of menopause when her duty to nature as a procreator is nulled, becoming less attractive to the male. The man in his logical mind will question her illogicality in mate selection, and the cumbersome miles he has to reach to satisfy her, albeit, he consistently, consecutively and as a norm, infinitely not predisposed to see himself from a female's perspective, he is not meant to, as his ignorance is crucial in the selection process. Again, logic exists only in the mind.

cool

Fantastic analysis
Re: The Theory Of female Attraction by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It / Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.