Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK (64845 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Exposing The Goat Nature In Church (3) [1 John 2:3-6] / Different Kinds Of People In Church (3) [john 10:16, Psalms 23:1-6] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by remi1444: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Robynwelo1:

I am an Atheist, but that's the way I knew it when I used to be Catholic.
i read somewhere that Atheists are some sort of paranoic set of people... is this analogy true?
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by Robynwelo1(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
remi1444:
i read somewhere that Atheists are some sort of paranoic set of people... is this analogy true?
undecided
Re: Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK by proddey(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2018
jesmond3945:
That woman is not a true Christian how can you abandon your faith just like that. I live in europe and I have atheits as friends but I have never abandoned my faith. Infact in any opportunity I talk about Jesus and God is always faithful. Bible said whoever endures to the end shall be saved.

She didn't abandon her faith, she just stopped going to church..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.