Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (48612 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Navalsadiq(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
this woman is as dumb as fùck

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

is like you have witness so many pencil preek

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by DukeNija(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Merely looking at her you’ll know she’s a wife material.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock

Are you moving about with padlock?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by CeeKay17: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.
so,I agree with the second Sarah.
the former should shut the fùck up and mind her business
Somebody posted her own opinion on her own FB page, without calling anybody's name, and you're preaching about "minding her business" cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by innocential3032(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
They cn nt oo

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by adesina746: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
dominique:
So it's men that are built to sleep around? So who are these men supposed to be sleeping with if the other gender is not built to do same? Their fellow men abi? What is bad for the goose should be bad for the gander as well.

Now I will talk to you using your bible. Even your bible agrees that Almighty God built men to have multiple wives and women should have only one. Meaning men can have multiple sexual partners legally and women cannot. It is in the bible that seven women will beg a man to marry him without disturbing him of their burden. So what those that tell you. Whether you accept or not she is 100% right. Unless you say bible too is not Gods word

7 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by DrTonitee(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2018
As a norm,never speak on things you dont have personal experience on.Its easier to judge,but you never lived their lives.There are millions of persons who have been in sexual relationship out of trust,need or exigencies......as long as u live,take charge of ur life.bottom line,be happy no matter what
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Akabuking: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

women are always confused. wetin carry prick enter here?
can't you comprehend what that lady is talking about?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MimiShopping: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
When you look closely at the lady giving this awesome advice to fellow ladies, believe me, u will see purity and innocence written all over her like an angel kiss kiss

Ladies you can now buy any bag you want at wholesale price even if it is just one bag, and guess how Visit mimi.ng website now and browse through to find your desired bag or even for your little kids and nephews going back to school soon.

Happy shopping guys cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by sarcasticdude(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2018
I just checked like 3 female profile pic here as an experiment and I noticed that all belong to romance forum among others,so women are this interested in love? But when u meet them now to related dem go dey form posh dey do shakara

BTW Na Filter dey all dia pix hahahahahahaha
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by babtoundey(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.
so,I agree with the second Sarah.
the former should shut the fùck up and mind her business.

Well, we should be less concerned about her preaching what she doesn't practice. The subject of discussion is how right or wrong is she in her assertion. Her personality, what she does in secret, how hypocritical she might be have nothing to do with anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Centcanada: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Anytime when person talk the truth in this country it turns out be crime. Is some women not sleeping around? The only place I saw the poster making some mistakes is when she said' women' instead of ' Some' . This country self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by omoelerin1: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock
You resemble my girlfriend
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2018
I knew dumb white females exist but I didn't know they were this much. So if its an achievement for males to wh0re around and females can't do the same, who do the males then wh0re with? Animals or their fellow males?

Come to think of it, I think that would be a great idea especially in Africa. hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
sarcasticdude:
I just checked like 3 female profile pic here as an experiment and I noticed that all belong to romance forum among others,so women are this interested in love? But when u meet them now to related dem go dey form posh dey do shakara

BTW Na Filter dey all dia pix hahahahahahaha

They're not forming anything my brother. Most women are not capable of bonding because it's been screwed out of their brain.

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by omoelerin1: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

You sound guilty.

By the way, you must have had experienced different size of pricks. The ones that look like chalk, the pencil ones and cucumber- like pricks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by 9japarrot: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2018
The guilty ones are already slamming her for saying the truth.

4 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Platony(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
lilmax:
I guess you are "more cleaner" than the second Sarah....sugar there's something called mindset....if you have the mindset, you are definitely doing it grin....just like peak its in you, so cut the crap
grin

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Platony(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Dey neva listen,.......hoes everywhere.

Wetin concern me,.....na der body parts dey always miss!!! grin

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by akaahs(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
This one want bring bad market for us, abeg allow them to dey give us we go dey collect and redistribute. If dem no take ear hear am, dem go take eye see am.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by babtoundey(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

I agree with you on this. The statement "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" doesn't operate in our society. Is it not amusingly awkward that our society expect morally conscious women in the midst of corrupt and rotten men?

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Well i know sha,, but that colourish is very annoying and i'm always happy each time kimbraa keep whooping her ass...
But i hope iamplato aka deadrat is no longer disturbing you with annoying calks and boring messages on whatsapp,, i can tell you too are tired of him..

Don't mention because i can feel you..

You are not the only one complaining,, I've heard complains from other romanceland ladies too,, and i begin to imagine what you go through and please stop sending him money again..

Sigh!!!!! Runs out of thread..
lool.we don't chat on whatsapp.
funny you.grin
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by mayze: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
DrTonitee:
As a norm,never speak on things you dont have personal experience on.Its easier to judge,but you never lived their lives.There are millions of persons who have been in sexual relationship out of trust,need or exigencies......as long as u live,take charge of ur life.bottom line,be happy no matter what
Is this the same advice you will give your daughter..stop justifying crap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dontbothermuch: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Read more; https://www.torimill.co/world/9517/women-are-not-built-to-sleep-around.html

undecided

That Sarah Ellins is 100% guilty and she's pained that the advice is coming from a lady who happens to be her namesake hence, her bitter reaction grin
cheesy
Oboy this wicked landlady for that movie

1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by WhoBeThisMan: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

did she mention men? feminist without reasoning

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by 1930revival(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm alergic to stupid mentions from mentally imbalanced individuals that have cognitive deficiency.

If you are decent it's for your good and your generations unborn..if you decide to be otherwise it's for u and your innocent offspring....there's always nemesis. Anyone who preaches sanity and chastity is not ur enemy but a saviour: why attacking him?

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
zicoraads:

No nau, don't do this too. The other girl on Page 1, maybe. But you? Haba!

Where in her post did she say men can sleep around? Or because the advice is an honest one, then most of you just go defensive without actually reading it.
.. Bros this is exactly the problem. Most of our ladies don't like hearing the truth.Give them a genuine advice and you become an enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by DavidLion(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Their life, their body...

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

What's with this "first bank" nairaland scammer always advertising the first app? F*****g scammer!!!
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by 1930revival(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
did she mention men? feminist without reasoning

No wonder we no longer have wifey materials around....i cry for this generation. gawd

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dingbang(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
DavidLion:

What's with this "first bank" nairaland scammer always advertising the first app? F*****g scammer!!!
watch it bro. You could get banned for accusing wrongly.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
dontbothermuch:
cheesy Oboy this wicked landlady for that movie
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.