Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (48654 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Amberon1: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
I never said so. I'm only of the opinion that if men can't stay faithful or advice their own gender to stay faithful, then it is not in their place to advice women to do such.
Dudeweedlmao:
who says men can't stay faithful?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by khalids: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.
so,I agree with the second Sarah.
the former should shut the fùck up and mind her business.

Just wandering............if your mother gave you the same advice, will you tell her to shut the f*ck up and to mind her business

or what will you do if t was your daughter that gave you that reply after advising her as the op said undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Pataricatering(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock
the solution is not to go around with padlock ! The solution is to fck till they get used to it !

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Pataricatering(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
gonkin:
If u correct them, they will never listen. But when age has done its part and they are still single, unworthy and expired with several years of experience serving so many d!cks like public lavatories they would attend every church program and start advising the younger generation that's already doing worse cuz now diseases are everywhere.

mscheew ! Is it your body ? Is it your single ? Did they use your head as mattress ? Silly Woman wrapper - once they hear women issues their ears will stand ! Ode

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Pataricatering(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
dominique:
So it's men that are built to sleep around? So who are these men supposed to be sleeping with if the other gender is not built to do same? Their fellow men abi? What is bad for the goose should be bad for the gander as well.
I tire ! It must be goats or other men !

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
uvalued:

guy what is the name of this chinese film that this woman was in i really like that film

I can't remember.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Mizwisdom(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
They will soon give that lady STD with all her goody 2 shoes.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Gbam!!!!! Best comments so far.. By the way, Mr cutehector i'm happy that you have changed for good,, from ashawo guy to a Christian,,, remember when you dey drag halfrica aka africanadian with me,,, so tey you con still follow me dey drag sexybbstar before tosyn2much come from nowhere korlorbi her from us..

Lol... Samurai. It's been a while
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by garrimallam: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
Spotted, olosho

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by nikkypearl(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
mrblessed:
I know your character align with the second Sarah that is agitated with the harmless comment of the first Sarah.
u well so ? grin abeg lv me
Is it your agitation ?

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
this woman is as dumb as fùck

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

Lolzzz... Be like u recently discovered ur new guy has a tiny one cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by oloyede252(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
the solution is not to go around with padlock ! The solution is to fck till they get used to it !
this what I usually tell ladies. advice them on this and get your way.
no time, I feel you sis.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by 1930revival(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amberon1:
Lmao...pls where are the husband materials? Hypocrites.

Are you looking for one? Just comport yourself and show a godly character not by calling men hypocrites as you just did. If you are a slay queen you'd end up with a slay king who'd eventually slash ur life and move on to another more beautiful slay queen,,,till he finds a unique character whom he finally take to see his mum and pastor for marriage: U may also insult me/us again.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by alezzy13: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock

Padlock for what? grin
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by gonkin(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
mscheew ! Is it your body ? Is it your single ? Did they use your head as mattress ? Silly Woman wrapper - once they hear women issues their ears will stand ! Ode

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by alezzy13: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzzz... Be like u recently discovered ur new guy has a tiny one cheesy

Abi o. Pencil, chalk. E remain Biro.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Amberon1:
I never said so. I'm only of the opinion that if men can't stay faithful or advice their own gender to stay faithful, then it is not in their place to advice women to do such.
And who says men don't castigate other cheating men? I was privilaged to see a comment by a guy here on NL who mistakenly admitted to cheating and the amount of lashing thag followed was unbelievable and mostly from men. When a man cheats, the comment section is filled with men criticizing the hell out of OP but when it's a woman that cheats, you will see a women's comment on that page (maybe one or 2 if you're lucky)

Women hardly condem their own and there's a reason why.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Gerrard59(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is it not funny how most males are supporting the first Sarah but demand for sex everywhere? Same Nigerian males who are sex starved now and beseech around for any free vagina?

Is not hypocritical that the majority of males are pained that women are learning from their indiscriminate whoring around?

Is it not amusing that most men are pained that they desire a pristine lady but find it to see one even when they have had sex with almost every lady?

The lesser the hypocrisy, the better. Modern day men have no right to criticise women for their new found sexual liberty. Rather, they should be ashamed that they taught them (women) the wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Gerrard59(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
And who says men don't castigate other cheating men? I was privilaged to see a comment by a guy here on NL who mistakenly admitted to cheating and the amount of lashing thag followed was unbelievable and mostly from men. When a man cheats, the comment section is filled with men criticizing the hell out of OP but when it's a woman that cheats, you will see a women's comment on that page (maybe one or 2 if you're lucky)

Women hardly condem their own and there's a reason why.

If I'm to judge your NL's history by date of registration, then I can understand your naivety. This is because the bold is a lie. Women are severely criticised on NL if found cheating more than men. Who criticise the women? Men. Who do these women cheat with? Men.

Hypo made by Crisy.

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by mrblessed(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
u well so ? grin abeg lv me
Is it your agitation ?
Yes, I am perfectly well. Of course, I am not worried, why would I be? You seem to subscribe to the misguided position of second Sarah.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Radiant1020(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gerrard59:
So if women are not built to sleep around and men are (presumably), then, who do these men sleep with? Additionally, I agree with the posters who say that the first Sarah is hypocritical. Most ladies from my observation who tend to be prudish (publicly) are actually sexually active (covertly). Heard a lot of tales about such ladies during university days.

But then, the second Sarah is correct. Their lives, live and let's live.

I wish I could love you for this comment but I'm out of love...
Nice one jare

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gerrard59:
Is it not funny how most males are supporting the first Sarah but demand for sex everywhere? Same Nigerian males who are sex starved now and beseech around for any free vagina?

Is not hypocritical that the majority of males are pained that women are learning from their indiscriminate whoring around?

Is it not amusing that most men are pained that they desire a pristine lady but find it to see one even when they have had sex with almost every lady?

The lesser the hypocrisy, the better. Modern day men have no right to criticise women for their new found sexual liberty. Rather, they should be ashamed that they taught them (women) the wrong way.

You got that right
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by YorubaAssasin: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm alergic to stupid mentions from mentally imbalanced individuals that have cognitive deficiency.

You sure need a thorough Psychiatric evaluation. undecided
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gerrard59:

If I'm to judge your NL's history by date of registration, then I can understand your naivety. This is because the bold is a lie. Women are severely criticised on NL if found cheating more than men. Who criticise the women? Men. Who do these women cheat with? Men.

Hypo made by Crisy.

Dumbo. I'm talking about women criticizing their own and men doing the same. As for Gender wars, thats what this place is all about.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Lotorino: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quoted author=Preshy561 post=70496972]
to early to start this biko.
bye bye. [/quote]
Lol .....
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Gerrard59(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Dumbo. I'm talking about women criticizing their own and men doing the same. As for Gender wars, thats what this place is all about.

Not my fault you cannot hold a conversation without insults. Effects of poor education.

Quite unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sardonicus:
Most men grew up with the mindset that women don't care about sexual satisfaction.

Women only pretend they don't like sex because they want to be rewarded for it.
Devils in the form of hoes.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
I pray they understand how that so called guys talks about them.When you do such as a woman u loose respect as a woman combined with the way the guy spread the news of your infidelity. That was how a guy was giving me jist on how he bleeped a particular girl thst I was hoping we could have a healthy relationship. After the jist I just lost appetite for the lady.And this girl has a nice character

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gerrard59:

Not my fault you cannot hold a conversation without insults. Effects of poor education.

Quite unfortunate.

You're the one who started throwing squeaky remarks like "naive, hypocrisy" well fcck you, you're a pussy if you can't handle banter online. Cunt.

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
jessca048:
shouldn't the advice be a two way both for the male and female. who does these same women frolic with if not the men.so she should balance the equation because no gender has got the monopoly to cheating and immoral lifestyle
Her comment is devoid of biasness for any gender.But you have to understand that whoring has more catastrophic tendency for the women than men. The repercussions are innumerable for the women from unwanted pregnancy to tarnishing personality.The society too is not helping matter. A rich whoring man is counted as responsible person because they believe he will change after marriage but a rich whoring woman is seen as irresponsible and not fit for marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.