Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Who Is A True Man Of God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A True Man Of God? (14273 Views)

Prophet Samson Ayorinde Endorses Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman As A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 1:42am On Jul 19, 2010
Maybe aletheia needs to know the meaning of the word 'blackmail', and no one is crying about it, at least not me.
She said asked if I can't afford it now - I can afford many things but not this not now; but she can so I'm
waiting for it She said I sleep in the cybercafe. Thats the truth (HER truth so its acceptable to HER and ok by me) I can afford the bundles. I'll use Visafone 24/7 or Starcomms. 9,500 monthly for 24/7, I believe. So whats your next design/web-of-lies to try to get out of a promise and can you see how ridiculous you've become with your lying?
So you use cybercafe for all those trash you post .? Does it mean that you can't afford laptop or PC? , please contact me let me buy one for you. So that you can stop sleeping in the cybercafe.But that is if you can afford buying bundles from MTN or other network.
Comprehension is a part of english exams.
You said I am folly indeed for calling you female - sorry but you were talking to Image123. He it was who said you were a "girl" and if its not that you want to be a liar, you can go through the thread and see who corrected me and said you were female.
Either you're deliberately lying here, or you're foolishly hasty of words. If you may recall, you first hinted in post 95
The guy/GAL promised me a laptop. I want one.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2010
Then your friend/shadow came up in post 98 with
She probably didn't expect you to accept her offer of a laptop.
And stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Image did it, image did it, did what? You keep mentioning my nairaland id in almost every post, is it a part of some incantation you must utter? Talk about obsessed, and you're dreaming of me following you everywhere and knowing your current location everywhere? Common, stand up; I myself also am a man, not the LORD.
Check my profile for my age, dude!
Here you come again with this boasts, like that qualifies you for Mr rock of AGES. You think you're the oldest person on nl. 40 is not an age to misbehave papa. It's a critical marking point. All these boasts of they call me out, I can feed you, i belong to GANG is unbecoming sire.
do you know how many people read this thread and waited to see what would happen?
Oh, how many? The whole nigeria/world must be gazing with heart in throat. Nobody is watching you, stop all this ego, the world isn't built around you.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 2:42am On Jul 19, 2010
they wondered how I could stand so firmly no matter what. Think about that. They came and asked not I went to cajole or beg them. Compare with the Apostles!
Compare with the apostles indeed! Stop bragging. Pride is not a fruit of the Spirit.
he's not a Christ- follower and does not even know what it means.
Ohoh, tell me i didn't predict this please Lord.
lives evidenced by boasts, talking without thinking, lies, self-righteousness, pride and folly upon folly. Next port of call is anger
You've not been using the mirror I asked you to get the other time, have you? Your computer screen, i dare repeat, will not suffice.
Even at post 118, you're still on with this image called you girl thing. Talk about straining at a gnat, hypocrite. And at the end, you started it with your GAL talk, followed by your friend aletheia, before me. MANIPULATE is the word to be bolded. Check out lying wonders in post 126. By their fruits, . . .
I predict an 'emotional outburst'.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2010
@Ogoamaka99:

ALL you need to say is "I stuck my foot in my mouth" OR "I'm a liar and not a man after God's heart" and I (nuclear the BOY) will let it go.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Ogoamaka99:

ALL you need to say is "I stuck my foot in my mouth" OR "I'm a liar and not a man after God's heart" and I (nuclear the BOY) will let it go.

pls leave the guy alone. Stop all these manipulations. But if you'll get commited into a living church and have a real pastor over you. and be a good boy, I can get you a laptop. And I'm serious!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

pls leave the guy alone. Stop all these manipulations. But if you'll get commited into a living church and have a real pastor over you. and be a good boy, I can get you a laptop. And I'm serious!

Another round of cajolery kicking off? Watch your fingers.

nuclearboy:

@Ogoamaka99:

He ain't promising any longer, he recant in silence. Forgive him.

Ahh. . . but I read some posts from our NukeBoy around 11:35 PM, the cafe must be very patient with him grin

Holla
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2010
@Joagbaje:

You move around NL pale, shapeless and stinky, a floundering ridiculous entity, tainting and destroying everything you come in contact with, sucking the truth and joy from all of mankind, offering jail-time, poverty and delusion in exchange for their livelihood. and you want me to accept something from you? shocked Thanks but No, I do not need a laptop from thieves. Visit the "New age teachings of chris" thread and you will see the picture I took of my right hand showing the same sign they said meant chris was a cultist. Now tell me what you see in the background.

My point on this rapidly becoming boring thread was that Ogoamaka99 should have cause to see truth and what do we have? Image123 has shown himself an upstart who believes only his confession was true. Though he has no truth but must go around seeking fault in others to assuage his own feelings of inadequacy, he comes out leaky-mouthed, self-righteous, quoting non-applicable scripture and displaying the hole in the entirety of his head. Ogoamaka99 likely was a sincere person seduced by promises from pulpits into esteeming men rather than God but has himself ended up learning children of God are responsible and do not jump to conclusions and/or promises. and You!! shocked

You have shown yourself a disgrace - the manner of human who gives his group, species, intimacy, name, tribe and race a bad name. All blacks and true Nigerians will feel embarrassed by you. All men will wonder why the nurse didn't throw you into the toilet at birth and flush away a problem, animals will wish to change to plants because of you, Yorubas or whatever you are, will disown you and likely your family kicked you out is why chris grabbed you as a usable tool for his business. Christ will tolerate you sha so you are lucky at least with that. He loves everyone including those who we think ought to have been bloodclots. But you need to accept him truly.

@Ogoamaka99:

Its not about claims but truth. Sadly Truth is bitter and that is why the true Gospel is not popular amongst even Christ "claimnants". It is also why anyone who says the truth is not popular. Consider Jesus - they hated Him and killed him! So its your choice - bitter truth or sweet error. Love for truth is what made me spend so much time here with all the insults you've sent my way both prior to and during this thread - I wanted you to confront yourself. My prayer for you is that God repeatedly and from now on, confront you with truth, till you accept it. If need be, He will use the full extent of His love which may include the furnace of His affliction. I know He listens to me and will answer. Enjoy your days

@Image123

kiss

@precap2:

The cafe? They're still with me O. They said they don't want Oga Ogoamaka99 to bother himself so we're on the way to "enyimba" city to collect the "godly" laptop. The fastest this "Agbegi-lodo" can go is 17Km/h so we're just at ore-benin road junction. Hopefully, we'll be there in 3 or four days. Ogoamaka99's new wife is also here. She's seated in the front with the driver, the owner of the cafe, her father the king and the trailer boy. Me and my new wife plus the village chiefs and drummers are in the trailer back.

Will keep you posted.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2010
@nuclearboy
You have great writing skill and a very good imagination to go with it; why don't you try writing prose and see what happens.
I just gave you what I have in my mind for you though I know i.diots and warped minds will try to use what I said a different way. Be ready to see this my statement quoted.

Holla!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
We got an 'emotional inburst' instead. In everything, we give thanks for THIS is God's will.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Ogoamaka99:

Who, then, is a True man of God?

[1] A whining liar and self-righteous upstart who refuses correction? [size=3pt]image123[/size]
[2] A person who tells harsh truth whether liked or not? [size=3pt]Nuclear the RUDE BOY[/size]
[3] A fraudulent manipulating pastor? [size=3pt]Jo-theif-agbaje[/size]

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free - God and I, love you and so tell truth whether comfortable or not

wink
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Precap:

Hehehe - prose will make me implode, Sir! Writing like this is easy for me but when I do long writeups, they show my technical mind rather than a literary bent. I have a problem solver type of reasoning that "decompiles" complexity into simple stuff and would likely be useless for designing complicated plots like the Grishams, Ludlums or their "top-gun" - Ayn Rand.

Lets keep sharpening ourselves with these NL dramas, ehn?

Holla
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Precap:
Lets keep sharpening ourselves with these NL dramas, ehn?

you really have a good writing skill, that's probably why Satan picked you. Imagine i was almost enjoying your write up forgeting the fact that you were abusing me!. I look forward to the day I will lay my hand on you and remove those demons and all the venom from your inside, you will be a clean vessel fit for the master's use.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^

I wasn't abusing you except if you believe Jesus was abusing the Pharisees when He called them Hypocrites. Telling the truth is different from "abuse". Abuse is unfair. Truth is right (but bitter)

BTW, sorry, but if I was interested in the money Gospel, even your chris would not be able to afford me. The only reason I had to use Nuclearboy as ID on this forum is to avoid people who know me recognising who it is you are against. Those much more senior and internationally known in CE would call you back home and tell you never to try attempting me if I used the name they know me as here. If you are a good boy and try to become more knowledgable about God (and become loving) before spouting the nonsense that is giving His name a bad smell, I will communicate with you privately to your own advancement later.

Because that is the problem I have - I do not want to see God's Name attacked and despoiled, least of all because of the greed of ANY man. ALL MEN and their names/tummies/desires are expendable, I first of all. God is not!

FINALLY, we have quiet on this thread. Interesting that the "god" you all serve was the one that settled the matter for the three of you. Now that money (your god) came into the mix, everyone of you has soft-pedalled and quietly slunk away. Sadly, Ogoamaka99 refused to answer my last questions directed at him. So all that was needed to get you in line and show your true colors was to ask you to give value to another human? shocked

Pathetic.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2010
Pls communicate with me now o, my email is there. Just incase I have spoken against an anointed , I can offer appology.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^

I don't understand you! Is it deliberately that you wish to misunderstand everything? In case I am "Anointed"?   

Would it be because
[1] I have a name that you will associate with me and apologise to me OR
[2] BECAUSE I FOLLOW TRUTH?

Please consider BECAUSE the two have totally different connotations!

[1] Three years ago, Pastor Erastus Akingbola was a respected name - Billionaire businessman founder of a bank, Senior Pastor at RCCG and close associate of Pastor Enoch Adeboye. I believe Nigeria gave him a National Honor. Today the same name is a disgrace to the name of RCCG and Christianity. He is a wanted man who has been found to be dubious, a fraud and of bad character - a thief to the tune of Billions. And a coward who ran away because he couldn't face the consequences of his actions

That is a name - temporary, finite, uncertain - we unlike God, do not know people (ALL including your Pastor Chris) - we just THINK we do.

[2] Jesus was and followed Truth and Love AND died because of these. To the respected people of His generation, He was an upstart, rude, a danger and a problem. He was not revered amongst men as a big man or top-gun or anything like Erastus Akingbola was. Isa 53 describes His life. BUT His TRUTH keeps Him alive in our mouths, hearts and Spirits today. Can you name any 6 of the Pharisees that opposed Him by name? Please try

Please Joagbaje, and for once, try and understand what I say. I follow truth NOT men. Thats what we (you say I am their apprentice) meant when we spoke about the Robert Liardons etc. Nobody hates them - all we say is they are men and accountable to other men. They are fallible and if God could use a donkey to correct Balaam, whats wrong with a man correcting another man? Do I correct with LIES? Or is it just that I do not mask the truth in soft-sounding back-rubbing oiliness that you detest? Should I call white "BLACK" to make you happy? Is that Christ-like?

Your hand cannot stick itself into fire saying it is not accountable to your feet - all of you will suffer if it does that. Same if your heart decides to stop beating. We (if truly members of Christ's Body) are accountable to each other and what is right is for us to clean up our act, correct erring members ourselvfes etc OR ELSE threads like the "PASTOR STEALS 28 Billion" currently burning bandwidth here on NL, will keep springing up and it is ALL believers AND "God" that will be derided. When we do right, what followed the Apostles will follow todays Church and men will wonder. Is that not what we should want?

One last thing - I believe miracles have happened in the past at CE. I don't know about now - maybe and maybe not. I do not care who is angry at this statement or who likes it - it is truth. But your noise is too much and is responsible for the acrimony you face. And you are WRONG WHEN YOU GLORIFY CE AND YOUR PASTOR! And I tell you something today which you will remember soon - God is jealous and does not take His Glory going to another, lightly. If you people do not stop the hero-worship, the man WILL be shown to be but man and will fall openly and your shame will be great.

Quote me.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
@nuclearboy

So you spoke up when Pastor Chris was accused of being a Freemason eh? You did' nt think he was a cultist eh? Ignoramus!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^

Wetin I do all of this people Abeg? Another "bad-nuclear-BOY" killer again so soon? I go run O!

@Akobaje:

So what was wrong with that if that was what happened? I didn't say I didn't THINK - I said there was not enough CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE to hang the dude. If that was wrong of me, please show me where I went wrong and what is that to you anyway?
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^

Wetin I do all of this people Abeg? Another "bad-nuclear-BOY" killer again so soon? I go run O!

@Akobaje:

So what was wrong with that if that was what happened? I didn't say I didn't THINK - I said there was not enough CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE to hang the dude. If that was wrong of me, please show me where I went wrong and what is that to you anyway?

Just check your facts before you label people ok? The fact that you do not understand something does not mean you should label it bad. Such ideas are infectious. Do not spread hate about other people.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
Your history of posts show a childish, unbalanced, violent and sensual mind and this last is just prime - what label did I put on you or your ancestry? And what specifically didn't I understand.

What is wrong with saying it is not fair to call someone a cultist simply because he made a hand signal which could have been innocent? Or is it that I am becoming a target for every wannabe "g*^&" on NL who'd like to prove their communication skills?
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

Your history of posts show a childish, unbalanced, violent and sensual mind and this last is just prime - what label did I put on you or your ancestry? And what specifically didn't I understand.

What is wrong with saying it is not fair to call someone a cultist simply because he made a hand signal which could have been innocent? Or is it that I am becoming a target for every wannabe "g*^&" on NL who'd like to prove their communication skills?
Blockhead. You think dont get it do you? Who told you that Fremasons are cultists? Who cares whether pastor Chris is friends with Reverend King. atomicboy.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
BOY again? grin grin grin

Na wa O. Seems most NL brains cannot reach further than that word BOY. grin Where did people who tell you such as "PMS issues", "go sit on a suya stick - sideways", "slowpoke", "immature skunk", "semen-soiled" etc, all go to? Amazing! grin

Anyway, I now "think don't get it". FreeMasons are holy people and gods. But you forget Christians do not follow what is lawful but rather what is expedient and whatever is not absolutely OPEN (like freemasonry) would be considered anathema for a supposed christian leader. Obviously you have family who you look up to involved. Thats all right, love, means nothing to me.

Maybe putting it like that clarifies your aggression to you. You ought return to the romance and sexuality section - thats where most of your mental age hang out.

Love always kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

BOY again? grin grin grin

Na wa O. Seems most NL brains cannot reach further than that word BOY. grin Where did people who tell you such as "PMS issues", "go sit on a suya stick - sideways", "slowpoke", "immature skunk", "semen-soiled" etc, all go to? Amazing! grin

Anyway, I now "think don't get it". FreeMasons are holy people and gods. But you forget Christians do not follow what is lawful but rather what is expedient and whatever is not absolutely OPEN (like freemasonry) would be considered anathema for a supposed christian leader. Obviously you have family who you look up to involved. Thats all right, love, means nothing to me.

Maybe putting it like that clarifies your aggression to you. You ought return to the romance and sexuality section - thats where most of your mental age hang out.

Love always kiss kiss kiss
Such a closed mind tut tut.You need to learn more about the world around you. I see why your name is atomicboy now. You are carrying around too many borrowd ideas. Fill up NL with other people's interpretation of things and pretend to be an intellectual if it makes you happy . What do I CARE.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2010
I'll allow you have the last word - this is boring and continuance would be childish of me. Enjoy your moment of Glory! tongue
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 1:40am On Jul 21, 2010
Foul play strongly suspected hia.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by samdigo(m): 4:11am On Jul 22, 2010
honestly i would say kumuyi, the guy is sincerely genuine, he preaches the truth
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2010
samdigo:

honestly i would say kumuyi, the guy is sincerely genuine, he preaches the truth
What is the truth? Please don't answer that it is what Kumuyi preaches abeg. Who know what an unscientific and illogical truth is? Please teach me sir.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ogoamaka99:

Wondering what happened to you and acting on a hunch, I checked your profile and presto, you were here today at 4:39AM. Why the hiding and silence? Please forget all issues of laptop and holiness from me and let us again have your input(s) on NL.

Just please be fair and hear other people's perspective before judging them.

Enjoy your days, bro cool
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
Thread closed. . . About to be locked with carbon steel keys.

Holla!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by warrior01: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2010
Been following this thread, please is Mr Joagbaje truly a pastor?
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^ Yep, he's a pastor at Christ Embassy.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by KunleOshob(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^
You forgot to mention that he also has strong connections in the presidency. Who knows he might be the next chaplain @ Aso Rock Chapel. grin
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by warrior01: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2010
Then, wahala dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2020; It Is Time To Fly! 7-12th Dec. 20 / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.