Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Who Is A True Man Of God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A True Man Of God? (14270 Views)

Prophet Samson Ayorinde Endorses Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman As A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2010
but when called
what Jesus HIMSELF
called your type in His
days, you say we are full
of junk.
What was Jesus full of
when He called the
Pharisees "White washed
Sepulchres"? What was
Jesus full of when He
grabbed a whip and beat
people who had turned
the Temple into a
business center? What
was Paul full of when he
rebuked Peter?
Your problem is you
don't have a self!
Before I procras-forget, let me talk a little on the above quote and its likes. I'm saying this hoping that those who are of the above opinion can be drawn closer to God's ways and plans, and ESPECIALLY to that anyone reading may not be led into error by the type of idea above. We're called as believers to follow Christ, yet it's evident that it's not a kind of following of going to Jerusalem or Bethlehem, or dying by crucifixion. There're some ways in which Jesus is Saviour and we can't be. We can't be God in the way He is, or Judge like He is. He's not expecting us in long white robes with a red girdle. Jesus is judge but we are told to 'judge not'. God has told us to be meek, and that whosoever shall say to
his brother, Raca, shall
be in danger of the council:
but whosoever shall say,
Thou fool, shall be in
danger of hell fire, and they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2010
God tells believers to put off anger, wrath, malice, filthy communication, blasphemy. He says put on the new man, mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, MEEKNESS, longsuffering, charity, grace and such like. Believers shouldn't and cannot hold on to anger and a poisonous tongue and then turn grace into lasciviousness, claiming Jesus whipped somebody. Did Peter, or John, or Paul go on to whip people? No. Did they insult and disrespect others? They even apologised when they were perceived to have offended others.
When the Bible referred to some as fools, it is on a basis of poor decisions by the object, or on what the object truly is (e.g hypocrite, blind and co). It's not implying that the object is mentally challenged, senseless, or looking down at the object as not fit to be a human being, or of lower academic or age(quite funny) status. Let's try to be cordial at least, if we can't afford to be christlike.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
It is unfair, to say the least, to compare Jesus or any of the apostles to the likes of the below quotes. The below is WORSE than some unregenerated minds. I'm surprised people will be blind to these because you're on the same page on tithes. That's terrible. I'm not agreed with Joagbaje on many grounds and he knows it. But that's not an excuse for insults, or not to reason with him. One person cannot be all wrong. Let's not give lives to the devil.
Your world is too limited, Vague
asinine ramblings which
lack substance and are
better suited to a junior
high school student.
A word of advice - don't
shake your head too hard -
whats between your ears is
so small it will likely drop
out. Anyway, you might not
even notice! Image of a simpleton: You are silly, ignorant,
proud and self serving. I wonder
if I am replying a human or
a cheap radio which spouts
what it is (as it were) told
from the station. Image123's
idiotic out of scripture
testimony will help your
cause. How does "follow
good example" become
"FOLLOW MAN"?
LIAR. THIEF! Son of his
tummy!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
Here are some more, just on this thread, hanging these on Paul and Jesus.
a radio could be
considered your better- at
least, it can be turned off.
You are "yaks yaps
unlimited"! I have
given examples of where
Jesus behaved exactly as I
do (in word and deed
though I didn't whip you
yet).
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speak'eth'.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
nuclearboy:

One lie is you telling SirJohn you would prove WITH AN XRAY, that someone had a hole in their heart (?) Then you later said they NEVER had the xray you'd promised. So why did you say you'd provide it when you knew it didn't exist? Liar, liar, pants on fire!

What is your business? The discussion was between me and sirjohn. A lady brought her son to church ,he couldnt walk but lying donw on his belly ,said the doctor diagnosed he has hole in the heart. It was sugested to her either by the doctor or whoever ,that she should look for Kanu because the operation will cost 5million naira. To cut the long story short ,the boy Got healed and began to run arround. Since sirjohn belives that mirtacles ended with the last apostle, I told him of countless of miracles arround us daily. I shared this child's own among many many others that even members of cec performs. He ask for medical proof if any x-ray was done after the healing to prove the hole is gone. I him to provide the 2 x-rays but on talking to the woman. She said they didnt do any previous xtray that the doctor just told her the child had hole in the heart. At that point there was no need to do any confirmatory x-ray again since there was no previous one. So i offer other testimonies to sirjohn of hiv, leg cancer etc ,which have medical report . But he began to change his language.And I felt he wasnt really sincere to have proof of a miracle.

You words state you believe you have a right to judge someone as ignorant, arrogant and childish YET you say thats not insultive? Do you understand what an insult is? Or is it that you believe if its from you, its ok but directed at you, its an insult?

That is not an insult like yours that will call someone a fool, thief, whatever.

You, a pastor says Jesus was an Apostle! shocked See your life exposed! Christ was an Apostle

I havent said anything without bible backing. Humble yourself to learn. what do you say to this verse.

Heb 3:1
¶ Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Then you say Paul said not to rebuke IN THE SAME post where you say you are right to judge ignorance and arrogance? Did you ever read of a Royal Priesthood with ONE HIGH PRIEST? But of course, its Joagbaje and CE doctrine so the Bible's High Priest is an Apostle like Paul (your own words) and the Bible's ONE Royal Priesthood has seniority divisions You are a disgrace![/[/b]quote]

Disgrace for what??. You know, when your folly is exposed , you just turn into vomiting the remaining maggots from your belly. This your post above doesnt make sense.

Then you say "it is not God's business what chris does with what God gave him"! Maybe thats because YOU THINK the person does not belong to God, no?

Of course, Either you shave your hair,cream your hair, dye, your hair, curl your hair. Wake up bros,
[b]IT IS NOT GOD'S BUSINESS!

Why dont you back your claim with scriptures and see if your claim will stand. This agbero fight does not gel with people like us.

Bad belle for CE? There exists RCCG, Day Star, House on the Rock, Deeper Life, MFM etc. Churches some of which, are far larger than your CE and manned by humans just as CE. Only thing is, they accept they are human unlike you gods. But no, it is "fried yaks" that I have bad belle for? You're a joke!

Church is not manned by human. It is THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD

[quoteTell you the truth, I laugh when he comes on TBN. So F A K E and oily looking too!

It is envy that is killing you. I know you are one of his secret admirers. Keep watching jare you will soon be touched , Im praying for people like you.

Naming another opinionated joker like yourself as your backer just ridicules you and shows how desperate you've become.

Who is my backer. Do i need a backer? alright what did the backer say?

And stop making yourself out to be the body of Christ. I do not ridicule Christ or His body. You are very different from either. Calling yourself a cadillac won't make you one.
Christ never faked anything. NEVER! There were always witnesses and not once do yo see anyone asking for proof he did something. He it was, who usually tempered down their celebration. Your side nko? grin I believe its possible people have received miracles at CE just as they could have anywhere else where God chose to meet them. For now, provide SirJohn with his report, then we'll talk.
You made the claims. We ask you to prove them and you say we are the liars. grin FAKE!

I and Christ are one. He's in me and I,m in him. Join us.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
^
Why did you quote Hebrews 3 for him na, he's not likely to appreciate it. I was hoping someone from his 'tithe clique' will tell him.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
Nuclearboy,
I feel for you , I dont know your experience of salvation. If You have ever invited Jesus into your heart or just another religious fellow.
If  you are really saved , you should have fruits of a christian which is love. The nature of God in you will not allow some dirty words out of your mouth.

Mt 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mt 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

(KJV)

Jas 3:10
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
(KJV)

You once said you are a leader of prayer group, I once asked you, what do you teach them. Obviously ,people like you lack pastoral authority over you and thats what resulted in your freelance christianity. Nobody to correct because you are not submitted to any one. Youve not been been raised. Paul raised titmothy but who raised you. Kunleoshob? I wont be suprised.

If youre leading  a people that means you are a minister, much is required of you.

2Ti 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, {patient: or, forbearing}

So learn to hold you tongue or your fingers on the computer. Make your post of spiritual edification.

Ec 7:9
Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

(KJV)

We may have disagreement like Image123 said but it should not lead us to sin or cause us to go out of the arena of love.

Of all the attacks pastor chris recieved from jealous people , have you ever heard him speak nasty words. These are spiritual trainings. He warns us never to speak evil of any minister of jesus , even if they make mistakes. His master knows how to correct or judge him. A man whose mouth can easily spew evil cannot cast out devils nor heal the sick. If you want to experience the power of God. Refrain from evil speaking and postings.

1Pe 3:10
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile

You want to know a real man of |God? It is not by your personal definition it is simply by walking in love.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^^ Laughable! All of the above! Both of you! One preaches lies and the other follows me around slack-jawed  cry

When you fake healings and lie about it, unbelievers call "Believers" deluded jokers - Thats not my business, abi?

Which by the way, do you think is better - someone who says whats on his mind without guile OR someone who stagemanages miracles, enslaves people and gets rich off poor people? God is patient!

When you insult people, you use the language limits you possess. When others use their own vocab, you says insults are different from insults? Was I the one that stunted your education or intellect? And killing someone and adultery are different in God's sight, abi?

When you say an Apostle of Christ didn't know the "kingdom", you are a generation of what? Angels?? But when someone calls you to order, the person is a generation of vipers, abi?

Image123 has no life, topic, calling, desire or grammar except "tithe". Whats the point of replying a one way street?

BTW, do you really think you can come online, lie (even with $3, 500 and apologies in 5 national papers on the line) and make Christ out a fake like you, be unable to defend in the presence of unbelievers here and then say it is nobody's business? Because what? Talk!

The funniest thing you've ever said is that I admire your chris! I'm in a good mood so I prefer not to elaborate on that but consider - Is it the "great" reputation CE has, the amazing "truths" of name and claim, his marital life, the wonderful "healing school" miracles that the press or independent people cannot record, jeri curls or the Naira based life that I like most? Choose for me, dude - which do you think I love most?

How I wish you guys had a clue?
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
Its ok , you never admit youre wrong. I wont be surprised if you insist thsat Christ was not an apostle. See who is talking about selective response.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
No, its not ok. Yesterday, I accepted wrong when discussing with an ATHEIST (mazaje on the thread "Disbelief in Yahweh). That was just yesterday and I didn't know this would come up, did I?

You on the other hand, please show example of your ever accepting wrong (not changing the argument or saying chris agrees with it cos you're not chris).

On this "Sent Forth" issue, you run to stick your foot in your mouth - The man was "sent forth". God came back. It is that God we worship and call CHRIST. If you now sit and re-read that, you will understand what I said.

I do not selectively respond - thats left to those who have no valid response.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by mabell: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
@joagbaje, i think you should just leave Nuclearboy alone.
Talking with him is just a waste of time
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
Image123:

^
Why did you quote Hebrews 3 for him na, he's not likely to appreciate it. I was hoping someone from his 'tithe clique' will tell him.

I guess you were right. Time to move on to more important discussions and discussants.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2010
hehehehehehehe grin

Nothing to say again ehn? So who is being selective here? So who is lying here?

Jo-boy CANNOT FIND ONE time he ever made a mistake? And he has checked and found that God vindicates me of his lies against me (God is in charge and its as if He planned this since yesterday so you understand what it is to be confounded by the little things; of which I am the littlest) and that I accept wrong whenever I am wrong!

And suddenly the "sent forth" argument has taken a new dimension that your scholarship cannot handle, abi?

So now, "little miss red riding hood" has come to support and Jo-boy does the CE dance - "we're expanding and making more money and there are more important discussants (those who can be convinced to bring their tithes and etc to us) to exploit" grin

Oya, defend yourself now! And count the number of NL threads on "Chris" Embassy and their worth to the Name of Jesus Christ!

Hypocrites turning the work of Christ into a cash-cow! angry
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
One thing I've noticed - how come nobody that has a brain on NL ever calls/called any of you out for information on Christianity? How come they do not take you serious? Have you not noticed the disdain - many leave a thread when you come in? Do you smell? How come the Laity (us) babyteeth knows more about the "God" than the Clergy (you) mature teeth? How come NONE of YOU has ever had anything to say in defence of CHRIST? but when it is chris whose name is involved, daggers are drawn? Why does good sense and reason never beckon to you? Are you not ashamed mazaje or deepsight would prefer to listen to the youth InesQor than to the old pastor Joagbaje?

Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, the rest of NL has placed you on the scales, found you wanting and thrown you away? Twice now, people have written that I should ignore Joagbaje particularly and a few others in general as its like coming down to their level (one person said negative level) and could dilute the influence of what I write? Why does everyone think you're in the gutter? Can you name any church as reviled as yours or any collection of people as scorned as you are? Sex scandal, theft, vanity, fraud, heresies, cult membership, fake miracles, etc

Why is it always CE? What type of spirit occupies your lives and ministry?

I will say this only once - I would NEVER have bothered about you but I wondered and still do - do you have conscience? Do you remember the Name of Jesus is in the balance each time these things happen? Thats why I try to point out those things; admittedly, my language is strong - I have no apologies for not being deceitful but saying it as I see it, but you - does it not bother you to be the cause of so much insult to what you claim to serve?

Read the above again and and then tell me I envy oily-looks again! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Enigma(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
I have not really been following very much but I couldn't help noticing mabell supporting Joagbaje; amusing, considering Joagbaje once posted using mabell's login/handle (explaining when confronted that he did not realise she had not logged out). smiley

PS where is nuella2 as well; I would normally expect to see her post soon after mabell's. smiley
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^^^ hehehehe grin

I never knew that! grin So that was a way out for him as in he was advised to leave, ehn? Fraud and these people walk hand in hand!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Enigma(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2010
It was his nemesis Kunleoshobi who caught him out "eagle-eyedly"  grin I don't think even Joagbaje would stoop so low as to deny it occurred; the best (somewhat credible) defence he can use is the one he used i.e. that he did not realise she did not log out. In any event, at the minimum we know that mabell and pasiiitor Joagbaje have been at one time (or are normally) under one roof.

I'll give you another one though ---- oh no, they don't go that scot free. Early on when I first returned to posting in the religion forum (circa January) I saw a post by mabell to the effect: 'oh Joagbaje, your posts are always so inspiring'; it struck me then that something was fishy and subsequently one noticed the cohort "trinity" of Joagbaje, mabell and nuella2; but it was Kunle's detective work that confirmed the mabell/Joagbaje connection beyond doubt.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2010
Mabell, Nuella2, Joagbaje -> unholy trinity -> mischief, error and Liar grin

But then we could expand it to include drmightie and kenyan28 and we get Jo-boy's pentagram; which Joagbaje says is the symbol of Israel cheesy

Detective kunleoshob is looking for wahala and these guys must have it deep for him. If he's ever caught at one of their meetings, fried fish would have a better testimony than his own
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Enigma(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2010
^^ We will catch kenyan28/drmightie out conclusively one day. smiley
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by aletheia(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2010
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God?
KJV: I Timothy 6:11. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

In this verse, we see two actions contrasted:
Firstly, flee these things. . .what things are the man of God to flee? And secondly to follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness. Other translations use the word pursue: showing the degree and earnestness with which the true man of God is to go after these.

These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
The preceding verses do show the things that we are to avoid: The allurements of wealth, and the sad consequences which the love of money produces (the love of money, with all its accompanying temptations and sins). The man of God is never to love money, nor be anxious to be rich. One of the most hateful and destructive sins is the supreme love of money, or of that ease, power, and influence which money will procure. A Christian should avoid this sin as he would the snare of the devil or the door of hell. How unfortunate that many of the ministers of the gospel have been ruined by this! And how much has the Gospel of Jesus of Nazareth itself suffered by their love of money!

ESV: Luke 16:14. The Pharisees, who were lovers of money, heard all these things, and they ridiculed him.
But. . .the true man of God ought to pursue after: righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness. This only echoes what has been written elsewhere.

KJV: Gal 5:22-25
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Thus we see that true men of God are characterized by one thing: a dissatisfaction with the temporal order; the things of this present world and a hunger and thirst for the things of God. True men of God do not seek the praise or acclamation or titles or approbation of this world system.
These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
Ultimately only God knows those who are truly men and women of God. And one thing is certain.
KJV: II Timothy 2:19. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
But we need to take caution and not be complacent or glory in our self-righteousness:
KJV: I Cor 10:12. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
KJV: I Tim 4:16. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

In concluding then, let us exhort ourselves with this:
ESV: Heb 13:5-8. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.
So we can confidently say,

The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear;
what can man do to me?

Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by eyzhvntsn: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^ Well said

aletheia:

Thus we see that true men of God are characterized by one thing: a dissatisfaction with the temporal order; the things of this present world and a hunger and thirst for the things of God. True men of God do not seek the praise or acclamation or titles or approbation of this world system.

Exactly.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Enigma(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2010
aletheia:
True men of God do not seek the praise or acclamation or titles or approbation of this world system.

You are making too much sense! You are following the Bible too much!

If you follow for example the CEC's Rhapsody of erRoRs, you will know that it is good to claim even fake titles, like fake PhDs ----- example = Chris Oyakhilome "PhD"!!!!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
Ph.D (tithes and scams)
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by ogoamaka99(m): 3:08am On Jul 14, 2010
@nuclearboy,
Problem with nuclearboy is that he lack spiritual understanding.Sense knowedge does not get you any where trying to use it to interpreat spiritual things.The letter killeth.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Iyineda(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2010
Who is a true Man of God?

A man who tries too hard to behave like sheep.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2010
@ogoamaka99:

Seems you were born in 1999 is why you can't think but need a human to lead you. Spritual understanding makes a man follow after God. Sense understanding makes a man follow another man.

The letter is what you are carrying and is what says " a MOG is closer to God than you Ogoamaka99, are"

Leave the cybercafe, go home, lay down and think clearly for once in your life and ask why men are leading you when you are all one Holy Priesthood with only ONE High Priest. Or maybe you think the Bible made a mistake
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by ogoamaka99(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2010
nuclearboy:

@ogoamaka99:

Seems you were born in 1999 is why you can't think but need a human to lead you. Spritual understanding makes a man follow after God. Sense understanding makes a man follow another man.

The letter is what you are carrying and is what says " a MOG is closer to God than you Ogoamaka99, are"

Leave the cybercafe, go home, lay down and think clearly for once in your life and ask why men are leading you when you are all one Holy Priesthood with only ONE High Priest. Or maybe you think the Bible made a mistake

@nuclearBOY,

When a man is found arguing with a smallBOY on the street , people will think that the man has lost his mind. That is what replying you is like.Since you are still a smallBOY the forum is for men not for BOYS like you.

So you use cybercafe for all those trash you posts.?Does it mean that you can't afford laptop or PC?, please contact me let me buy one for you. So that you can stop sleeping in the cybercafe .But that is if you can afford buying bundles from MTN or other network.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2010
A man who can speak in gibberish tongues and do miracles.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2010
Always nice to find generous people. Thanks Ogoamaka99! Please let me know your email address and/or better, phone number so I link up with you for that Laptop you've promised me.

Immediately you post your number, I'll be in touch about the notebook

[size=4pt]Luckily, good christians behave like Christ, don't lie or make promises they cannot fulfill so its certain I'll get a laptop from this good christian. Thank you, Jesus - may You be glorified always as this Christian (Ogoamaka99) glorifies you now in truth![/size]
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Image123(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2010
Must there be a reply?
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^ If you can't process the following, it will be sad - He spoke to me DIRECTLY, then I replied, THEN you replied on behalf on who?

And pray, tell me - is the above not a reply and why must you reply and come into a private conversation? The guy/gal promised me a laptop. I want one. Wetin concern long-throat?

I have given you permission to follow me around and make me your dream on NL since you obviously find audience nowhere in your real life but you ought have some decency, don't you think?

@Ogoamaka99:

Please don't mind the nuisance. He's probably looking for a means to get a laptop promise from you too. Luckily, the word of a Child of God is his bond being truthful and you already gave yours to ME! I'm waiting for that number or better yet, contact me on nlbomb@gmail.com. Thank you again for your generosity. God will reward you in full measure in Christ Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.