Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Who Is A True Man Of God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A True Man Of God? (14271 Views)

Prophet Samson Ayorinde Endorses Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman As A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by ogoamaka99(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
precap2:

Thread closed. . . About to be locked with carbon steel keys.

Holla!
  Who do you think you are to close the thread?.Has nuclearbomb told you that he has fully blasted/.
   @nuclearBOY,
   Who do you take me to be,a smallboy like yourself?. I don't have time for you and your childish trash as to be replying your posts. Even if i have time, replying your posts means descending to your childish level.Boys crack jokes while men discuss issues, so all the jokes you boys are posting does not warrant reply.When you and your boys group as well as those who has lost their mind say something important i can reply them.
   Coming to the promise i made to you which i thought would have saved you the inconveniences of sleeping in the cybercafe. But it seems you are in cabable of fulfilling the simple condition i gave for claiming the laptop.To this end i want to say that you have up till sunday the 25th of July to fulfill the condition and claim the laptop or you forget about it .The condition i gave is that a MOG in charge of the place you worship must identify you through which you equally collect the laptop.You should understand that laptop is not an e-mail that could be delivered through your e-mail address that your childish mind told you.That made you give your e-mail address. I don't know you either so you can't come to claim it yourself.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ogoamaka99 the MAN of lies, fake boasts, flatulence and pride:

Shame has a name and it is Ogoamak99. You are pathetic seeing as your pride makes you insist on folly. Thank God for such as "warrior01" who are letting us know what the world thinks of your MOGs. As he said, "wahala dey". And you, their slave and worshipper, are here now because you were bitten, beaten, have sat, thought of your folly, self-justified and your pride refuses to allow you back down even when wrong.

From the onset, it was obvious what you wanted was for me to say "I don't need your laptop" so you can say I am proud but God has exposed your folly. If you had the money to buy a laptop, you wouldn't be wasting time making stupid demands. Because this is all so very easy -

[1] write to nlbomb@gmail.com asking for my address.
[2] I reply
[3] You visit Fedex and pass the parcel (AND receipt of the NEW laptop) to them
[4] Fedex delivers.
[5] Your tracking number will show when I collected it and you'd be able to "glory" on NL that you bought a laptop
[6] NL knows that you are at least, honorable enough to repent of the folly that made you boast

OR

[1] Simply apologise or Just shut up.
[2] Over time, we forget your shameful self and character

BTW, my last post directed to you was so you know I hold nothing against you and so you could feel free to continue posting. I had hoped you would become responsible. But true to your type, you understood yet use it as license to come attacking me again. Slowpoke! But so did your fathers despise truth so I am not suprised.

You come out with "pastor confirmation". Is a pastor greater than "The Word of God"? Because the Word of God already stated I am a believer once I have confessed Jesus. Do you wish me to again do so? Is that your joy? For Nuclearboy to keep confessing?

In requesting "pastor confirmation", you negate the testimony of the Word of God saying the pastor is greater and that you do not trust what the Bible says.
In continuing this folly, you prove yourself an "empty barrel, resounding with Noise" as the Corinth church was told
In refusing to back down, you make it obvious you have no relationship with Christ except the noise such as Joagbaje love and putting money in the kitty for them

Truth cannot be hidden and I like it that you are here again. Because truth is not a part of your life, PLEASE hang around and lets see how long it is again before you expose your life again. Fair warning though - No prisoners will be taken this time. You had your chance to follow humility and truth. After that comes disgrace.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
ogoamaka99:

Who do you think you are to close the thread?.Has nuclearbomb told you that he has fully blasted/.
   @nuclearBOY,
   Who do you take me to be,a smallboy like yourself?. I don't have time for you and your childish trash as to be replying your posts. Even if i have time, replying your posts means descending to your childish level.Boys crack jokes while men discuss issues, so all the jokes you boys are posting does not warrant reply.When you and your boys group as well as those who has lost their mind say something important i can reply them.
   Coming to the promise i made to you which i thought would have saved you the inconveniences of sleeping in the cybercafe. But it seems you are in cabable of fulfilling the simple condition i gave for claiming the laptop.To this end i want to say that you have up till sunday the 25th of July to fulfill the condition and claim the laptop or you forget about it .The condition i gave is that a MOG in charge of the place you worship must identify you through which you equally collect the laptop.You should understand that laptop is not an e-mail that could be delivered through your e-mail address that your childish mind told you.That made you give your e-mail address. I don't know you either so you can't come to claim it yourself.

I assume that question of who someone is was not directed to me. It was a misquote.
But finally Ogoamaka is back thinking the laptop deal has died down. I don't think so.

Holla!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by aletheia(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
ogoamaka99:

@nuclearBOY,
Who do you take me to be,a smallboy like yourself?.
^^^Pride
ogoamaka99:

I don't have time for you and your childish trash as to be replying your posts.
^^^Arrogance
ogoamaka99:

Even if i have time, replying your posts means descending to your childish level.Boys crack jokes while men discuss issues, so all the jokes you boys are posting does not warrant reply.When you and your boys group as well as those who has lost their mind say something important i can reply them.
^^^Hubris.

ogoamaka99:

Yup. Escape strategy revealed.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by SirJohn(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2010
Joagbaje:

What is your business? The discussion was between me and sirjohn. A lady brought her son to church ,he couldnt walk but lying donw on his belly ,said the doctor diagnosed he has hole in the heart. It was sugested to her either by the doctor or whoever ,that she should look for Kanu because the operation will cost 5million naira. To cut the long story short ,the boy Got healed and began to run arround. Since sirjohn belives that mirtacles ended with the last apostle, I told him of countless of miracles arround us daily. I shared this child's own among many many others that even members of cec performs. He ask for medical proof if any x-ray was done after the healing to prove the hole is gone. I him to provide the 2 x-rays but on talking to the woman. She said they didnt do any previous xtray that the doctor just told her the child had hole in the heart. At that point there was no need to do any confirmatory x-ray again since there was no previous one. So i offer other testimonies to sirjohn of hiv, leg cancer etc ,which have medical report . But he began to change his language.And I felt he wasnt really sincere to have proof of a miracle.

Hey guys permit me to draw you guys back a bit.

Joagbaje, you know I wont let you spread your lies here.
It was a phone conversation, you told me about the little boy and that you can provide X-Ray evidence I said fine; later you found out there was no X-Ray and then you gave me numbers to call a I said it was most inappropriate.
Now I want everyone to be the judge of this: Since Joagbaje could not provide the X-Rays evidence to prove the little boy was indeed healed of a hole in the heart, and he has evidence for HIV and leg cancer, let him go ahead and share the evidence here with us. I'm not the one who needs to redeem myself rather it is him.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2010
@Aletheia:

Thanks for the well laid out explanation of the problems he has. Sadly, he won't learn and we know he will repeat his past presently

@SirJohn

You don't need to bother yourself as everyone has seen the truth. Even without medical training, it is obvious that there is NO way for you to know somebody has a hole in their heart without some form of x-ray, MRI or whatever that would have been examined by the doctors and interpreted to mean a hole in the heart. Such would be kept, being a great testimony and if indeed such happened on chris' watch, CE would likely take out advertisements in every newspaper in Nigeria and go to CNN to celebrate the issue. In any case, hospitals would have records to that effect.

Joagbaje's inability (not refusal) suggests the likelihood that the boy's family was paid to bring him there. Or maybe the boy spent holidays at Joagbaje's house and ate too much of the spoils of war tithes that they get off their victims. Indigestion! But smelling all the oil, perfumes, varnish, shampoos, deodorants, aftershaves, grease and the "broiled" hair on pastor chris would have done the trick of evacuating the boys tummy. Poor boy was likely so disgusted he vomited all the rubbish. And that, friend, was their miracle - Disgust!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2010
Does it say somewhere in the Bible that only an evil generation seeks a sign? If so why do these churches seek validation through the performance of supernatural feats? It would be nice to heal such a serious condition as a hole in the heart but my guess is that those who really have the power to do it will never publicise it. Anyone who makes such a feat public should be ready to prove it. If you can't prove it then it's a lie and you are either a cheat or a mythomaniac.

I think that boldness contributes 50% to the success any endeavour. A brave Soldier, a bold theif, a bold liar, a bold adulterer e.t.c. all have something in common. The sheer audaciousness with which a bold person does something wrong coupled with some common sense can leave you dumbfounded long enough for them to get away with it. Proof please!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Akobaje:

Nice words there and they bring me back to the regretable footing on which we started out over which I'd like to say something. I personally believe all men have choices and members of any club, sect, fraternity etc have right to exercise that choice.

In the case of FreeMasons, I believe same is true and hold no brief either for them or against them - I'm not a member, know next to naught of them and thus cannot judge. The Chris Oyaks membership thing I commented on was not based on judgment of either right or wrong - ness of Masonry but of Paul's words in the Bible vis - "All is legal but all is not expedient" and "I ought not be a stumbling block to another". Oyaks claims a commission which will suffer from disclosure of membership in any group(s) outside of christianity. Masonry is not a part of the Church and thus, his membershio would as a matter of fact, be judged wrong (BECAUSE OF HIS VOCATION).

I apologise for rising to the bait.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
Akobaje:

Does it say somewhere in the Bible that only an evil generation seeks a sign? If so why do these churches seek validation through the performance of supernatural feats? It would be nice to heal such a serious condition as a hole in the heart but my guess is that those who really have the power to do it will never publicise it. Anyone who makes such a feat public should be ready to prove it. If you can't prove it then it's a lie and you are either a cheat or a mythomaniac.

My dear bros, you did well in your post above but there is one thing to be added there: extreme in anything is usually bad. The above scripture reference was about a people that were always seeking a sign (mark the word ALWAYS), and they don't seek the sign to believe but to criticize and so on.
Don't forget the word in Mark 16, towards the end, maybe verse 15, 16 or 17 (can't access my pc Bible), it reads: "And this sign shall follow them that believe, in my Name they shall health the sick, . . . cast out demons. . . and if they eat any poison it shall not hurt them". I'm not sure I'm quoting exactly but the entire content is to that effect. The rule says that the sign shall follow them that believe, so if one believes, signs are supposed to follow. Ok? If sign does not follow you when you believe, it does not mean that you believed less, it simply means that after believing you're not concentrating on getting the sign. Sign is not mandatory, it's of volition; to whosoever wills. It's your right.

Holla!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2010
precap2:

My dear bros, you did well in your post above but there is one thing to be added there: extreme in anything is usually bad. The above scripture reference was about a people that were always seeking a sign (mark the word ALWAYS), and they don't seek the sign to believe but to criticize and so on.
Don't forget the word in Mark 16, towards the end, maybe verse 15, 16 or 17 (can't access my pc Bible), it reads: "And this sign shall follow them that believe, in my Name they shall health the sick, . . . cast out demons. . . and if they eat any poison it shall not hurt them". I'm not sure I'm quoting exactly but the entire content is to that effect. The rule says that the sign shall follow them that believe, so if one believes, signs are supposed to follow. Ok? If sign does not follow you when you believe, it does not mean that you believed less, it simply means that after believing you're not concentrating on getting the sign. Sign is not mandatory, it's of volition; to whosoever wills. It's your right.

Holla!
I am not sure exactly what you are saying? No one denies that these things are possible by the power of God. What I require is proof that it happened. It should be easy ehough to show the previous and subsequent medical histories of the boy in question.
Please refer to Luke 24 verse 39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones as ye see me have" This was Jesus talking to his Disciples when he appeared to them after the ressurection. They were afraid as any man would be today if such a thing were to happen. The significance of this is that Jesus did not simply castigate them for their reaction. Rather, he invited them to touch him so as to prove that he ressurected in the flesh. Proof.

Creation is a miracle in itself. I do not think anyone should judge a church by signs and wonders but if you are truly annointed and you perform a miracle, I believe it should be subjected to scrutiny. Afterall it is not by your power.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Akobaje: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Akobaje:

Nice words there and they bring me back to the regretable footing on which we started out over which I'd like to say something. I personally believe all men have choices and members of any club, sect, fraternity etc have right to exercise that choice.

In the case of FreeMasons, I believe same is true and hold no brief either for them or against them - I'm not a member, know next to naught of them and thus cannot judge. The Chris Oyaks membership thing I commented on was not based on judgment of either right or wrong - ness of Masonry but of Paul's words in the Bible vis - "All is legal but all is not expedient" and "I ought not be a stumbling block to another". Oyaks claims a commission which will suffer from disclosure of membership in any group(s) outside of christianity. Masonry is not a part of the Church and thus, his membershio would as a matter of fact, be judged wrong (BECAUSE OF HIS VOCATION).

I apologise for rising to the bait.
Understood. One may sometimes overreact to constant persecution born of prejudice and superstition. The word "cultist" in the Nigerian sense is a derogatory term hence my reaction.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2010
Akobaje:

I am not sure exactly what you are saying? No one denies that these things are possible by the power of God. What I require is proof that it happened. It should be easy ehough to show the previous and subsequent medical histories of the boy in question.
Please refer to Luke 24 verse 39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones as ye see me have" This was Jesus talking to his Disciples when he appeared to them after the ressurection. They were afraid as any man would be today if such a thing were to happen. The significance of this is that Jesus did not simply castigate them for their reaction. Rather, he invited them to touch him so as to prove that he ressurected in the flesh. Proof.

Creation is a miracle in itself. I do not think anyone should judge a church by signs and wonders but if you are truly annointed and you perform a miracle, I believe it should be subjected to scrutiny. Afterall it is not by your power.

I have never investigated any of the miracles, but I think there is enough information for anyone who wants to investigate. If no one is investigating, it's because they don't want to validate the miracle in any church and thereby inadvertently draw crowd the them.
I was viewing one Christ Embassy program sometime ago and the guy that was healed said his full address. I also learned that they always say the addresses of people that were healed for anyone to verify. At least I saw that one and no human can convince me against it. Let anyone that wants to investigate follow it up and publish their report. It won't hurt so many people in the end. Refusal to investigate might also be deliberate attempt to disconfirm.

Holla!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Odirah(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
We caneva knw d true man of God,except only God dat knws. So lets stop sayin things dat are beyond us
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by precap2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2010
Odirah:

We caneva knw d true man of God,except only God dat knws. So lets stop sayin things dat are beyond us

Very frustrating you think, isn't it?
We can know the true men of God my bros, only that we can never agree on who are the true men of God. These a two different things. The interests and counter-interest are always there to warp the facts. God has given us reason so that we give Him rest and we still need God to prove everything to us. Look very closely and you'll see it. Only believe when you see.

Holla!
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
A true man of God is a man who sets up a big building, and convinces people to come and give him their hard earned money so that he can buy expensive cars, big houses, build a university and buy private jet to travel round the world and convince more international mumu's to give him more of their money. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2020; It Is Time To Fly! 7-12th Dec. 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.