Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (19200 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oh ur husband comes last
But u want to be first on his list
Thunder fire u there angry

I honestly do not care, just love and respect me.
Be a good father and husband, don't do unnecessary comparisons. I think those comparisons and continuous preferential treatment to individual parents, ends up causing problems, no one likes them. Male or female... wink

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Ikpongiton: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
this one has taken overdosed of love portion
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by udo2018: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:
And any man who says he loves his wife more than his mother is ignorant
A Big Fool Actually..

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Barristter07: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
desiregold:
I dont understand this fight over love for wife and mother.

For crying out loud, these are two different kinds of love. The love for wifey is different from love for mother.

Wife or mother should know and understand this. Let everyone be on their lane and give the innocent man some peace.

There are times when a person confuse this and start giving the other too much special treatment's which makes one of the two start feeling like abandoned .

So yes, its Essential to strike a balance
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Ikpongiton: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
psycoanalyst:
You are really a MAN OF MADNESS!
i know that man ,na woman wrapper o
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by SmartyPants(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeWrites:

Your name really fits you. I guess you fell from the sky,not born of woman.

Love for wife and mother need not be in competition with each other.

The important thing is to give each type of love its own place.

Inugo

You are simply saying precisely what the young chap said.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
If I and my mom is quarreling and any motherfucking girl put mouth to criticize her whether she is right or wrong. Mehn you don enter problem be thst oo.just live we will settle our dispute.that is the length I can go for mom oo.person wey suffer and pray ceaselessly on my behalf.Dem never born that wife or girlfriend wey I go love reach half percent of my mother's love oo.

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Chathumdinger(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
God first
Sweet mother comes second... stil cum carry for 9 months.

She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by DerrickzB: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeWrites:

Inugo

May God bless you bro... Some girls are here shouting true true, because they r gonna be wives soon but forget they'd still be a mother.. Mother is mother wife is wife
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by lyntiffany(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
killsmith:
I should love my wife, a former stranger, who'll likely cheat on me more than my mother, who birthed me and sacrificed everything to see me stand?

Thunder from Zambia fire you and everybody wey dey support this nonsense.

That is how these hoes will get married to you and separate you from your family so that they can enjoy the wealth they didn't work for.....

Smh....
the ones that stayed through with you in the valley of shadow of death are they still hoes? Just curious

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by plaetton: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:
Kudos to you... I quite agree with you... 80% of people will disagree with your assertion. Oya, mommas' "shildren", where hath thou?
Nonsense.

The love between a son and mother are natural, pure and unconditional. It never wavers.
The love between a man and his wife is mostly predicated on a 'give and take' basis, fluid, often unequal, hardly stands the test of time, and can easily evaporate when the hormones have cooled down.
After a few years of marriage, couples are merely tolerating each other based on the mutual respect and trust built up over the years , the bonds with their offsprings . Where mutual respect and trust are wavering, love is no where to be found.

Love of a mother and love of a wife are not in the same category.
A man can love and marry 10 wives over the course of his life. But a mother's love will always endure and comfort him at any point in his life.

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by BtcKingdom(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
Tell them
remember also to tell ur sons same thing when they get married..Thanks

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Anigreat: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2018

Obviously the guy is mad I'm telling you.

Who wife epp?

Accepted I'm still momma's boy. But i think to be mum's boy is far better than wife boy.

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Barristter07: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
The man isn't saying a man should abandon his mother, Only a foolish man will do so, the key message in that post is " PRIORITY " . If either the wife or husband prioritize their parents than their partner. , the marriage bond is doomed . There are matters that should not even go beyond the two of them which they will carry to their parents and before you know it, their advice as imperfection can ruin it's ugly heads may cause further troubles or in some instances some parents start to broadcast the issue and to exaggerate; the matter will appear on NTA .

Some boys can't make decision until they call Mama , and ( being human she would give advise that will favour her own interest as against the wife )

Likewise some Girls will carry small matter and cry to their mum ( being human she also will want to protect her daughter at any cost even if it means dishonoring the man) , before you know it, a small issue has escalated to a big one.

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by BtcKingdom(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
TARH! THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE!!!

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
If you die
She has 3.6 billion choices
But your mother she had only one.
Don’t kill yourself for a woman
Because it won’t take up to two weeks another man will start screwing her I have seen it before.

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Unik3030: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
killsmith:
I should love my wife, a former stranger, who'll likely cheat on me more than my mother, who birthed me and sacrificed everything to see me stand?

Thunder from Zambia fire you and everybody wey dey support this nonsense.

That is how these hoes will get married to you and separate you from your family so that they can enjoy the wealth they didn't work for.....

Smh....
don't mind those hoes with double standard,they want their husbands to leave his mother n focus on them squarely but when their brother does same to his wife they will start another world war with d wife

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by okenwa101(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
Tell them

DONT BE TOO EXCITED AS THIS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO YOUR SON !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nathayas: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
You are the type of men who slap your mother at any slightest misunderstanding with your wife.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by NorthernSerene(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok guy I understand you, but what if one has a very stoborn woman as his wife because most of todays' women are not that loyal to their men.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
ekems2017:
It's better for a man to love his mother cos if a man loves his mother he will definitely love his wife.
...a very great wisdom you have there.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by tmakins1: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
GraGra247:

Thank you. Anyone that says contrary is a big slowpoke.

Only those lazy slay queen Oloshos will support this kind of nonsense. They want you to love your mom less while they love their own mom more and take all your money and cater for her mom and siblings while yours should go to hell.

Hear me and hear me well;

IT'S MY MOTHER FIRST!!!

Any lady that doesn't want it this way should go and die by thunder.

God bless u oooooo my mother first b4 anything. .God bless iya beji

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by tiredoflife(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

I honestly do not care, just love and respect me.
Be a good father and husband, don't do unnecessary comparisons. I think those comparisons and continuous preferential treatment to individual parents, ends up causing problems, no one likes them. Male or female... wink

U have always being one of my favorite ladies on nl
U speak well
U don't think with the entitlement mentality most Nigerian ladies have
I will assume u are Igbo too
DNA of smartness
For me I have broken my mum's chain so trust me my wife will own me grin

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ADRIAN88(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeWrites:

Inugo

You & your children will go far in life

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
I guess somebody’s looking for cheap fame. Welcome to the world of Twitter: everyday is fools’ day.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ibawon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
When your Mother wakes up and see's what you've just posted then she reminisce on the day that your big head nearly tear her vagina or the day she had to go hungry because of your small mouth or when she had to beg for you to scale through and she sheds just a single tear from her eyes because of how heartbroken you just made her feel, then just know that without her saying a word you have placed the greatest curse on your head.
Your wife you cherish so much today can destroy you because of a mistake you never took as a mistake or even divorce you, but know that nothing in this world can be compared to a Mother's Love or mercy or compassion.
Mother I love you more than any thing in this world and I pray God gives me the strength to show more every passing day, because truly you are my FIRST TRUE LOVE.

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by plaetton: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Any man who chooses his wife over his mother is free to do so.
But make sure you're not convicted for a crime and sent to jail for more than 5yrs.
Because, when you're released from prison, we would see who comes to welcome you back, your mother or your wife.

Even Buhari's wife left him just after 3yrs of house arrest.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Kolabalogun(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
when it comes to stuff like this, then you have to be wise because its a very sensitive stuff...#don't even compare or contrast...#| | 4DWISE

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by byna: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lordbooster:
Unshakable bond....anyways check our signature handle for some 18+ naija contents

Don't be a candidate of He'll by sharing people's Nudes.
There are better things to share brother
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Bizibi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:
Kudos to you... I quite agree with you... 80% of people will disagree with your assertion. Oya, mommas' "shildren", where hath thou?
parent love is different and special than the love for your spouse.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
The man made sense.
Once you are married your spouse and children comes first.Some men would even listen to their mothers instead of their wives on issues that concern the immediate family as if the mother does not have a husband of her own.They would bring their mother into their marriage that is why I cannot marry a mommy's boy.
The love for mother and wife should not be compared or put on the same scale.

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / Couple Recreate Throwback Maternity Shoot Of 3yrs Ago / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available.