Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (19293 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by klax(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
maynia:
You can get another wife

You can't get another mom

Don't mind hm. I pity his mother so.much for not telling his dad to use condom on that fateful day that begat this block head man.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by AntiWailer: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
There is no basis for comparison 1diots.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
He said the truth tho.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by thugmansion(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pussys everywhere. Wetin pussy go cause for this life nobbe small.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Women always causing problems smh
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Shookonekilla: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
This nigga is not a.man but a boy

No woman can love her husband more than her father

So no man can love his wife more than.his.mother either .

These are two different types of love. Your mum sacrifies everything to for you her son, and if you die no other child can replcae you, but your wife can remarry and replace your in her heart

Any man who loves his wife more than his mum is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't see myself loving any man more than my father.
So, I understand men who love their mum a whole lot. The bond is different, the love is different.

Just be diplomatic about it.
You can't love any man more than your dad? A Nigerian dad?

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
It's simply not possible... You just can't compare that love. undecided

All my years on earth, i've lived with my parents and i've seen how my mum treat my brothers. It's something extraordinary, something out of this world. The bond is simply unbreakable.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them gets married tomorrow and still can't love his wife as much as he loves mum... These stuffs are not of ur own choosing, they simply happen like that nd u gotta take 'em as it is.

12 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by emerged01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Your name really fits you. I guess you fell from the sky,not born of woman.

Love for wife and mother need not be in competition with each other.

The important thing is to give each type of love its own place.

Inugo

If you are not married you won't understand. Only married man will. In a marriage,there will be a situation you will have to place one above one.

6 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Isobug: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
You are a mad man like your name suggests...

I owe my Mum my life, I have agreed to be ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tallesty1:
You can't love any man more than your dad? A Nigerian dad?

Interesting.

Yes, a NIGERIAN DAD. The best thing to happen to me.
You won't understand how much I love him and my family.

Words can't explain what they mean to me kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
Tell them
sharaaaaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by fabre4: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
Tell them

you can divorce your wife but you Can never divorce your mother...blood is thicker than water
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by bodenus: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Learn to create BADDASS Designs - Start Your Graphics Design Training NOW!

What You Get!

? Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
? Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
? Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
? Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Mannygoulding(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Argue and keep space for me sha o. So when ur mum dies, you'll now transfer the love to your sister and if you don't have sister, ur brother. yak aba!!

me I'm lookin for job!!
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
There should be no competition. Wife and mother are both important and the man should know that his immediate family which now includes his wife is priority.

On a lighter note, i watched The Johnsons yesterday where Goodluck's mother was fighting to be in a family portrait that was meant for her son, his wife and daughter. They eventually allowed his mum sit but told the photographer to cut her off cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by kaen1317: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:
Kudos to you... I quite agree with you... 80% of people will disagree with your assertion. Oya, mommas' "shildren", where hath thou?
one can always get another wife but never another mother
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
There are moms who have slaved and suffered just to see their sons become something in life.Moms who have fried akara on the side street, sold rice and beans with wheel barrow under the sun just to ensure their sons are something in life. So u think those type of sons when they grow into men they will start ignoring their moms cos of one random woman who probably married them cos of their money? Fact is ur wife can leave u and get married to ur best friend in a jiffy if ur financial status detoriates but ur mom..come rain oo come shine ooo..she will always be with u. Listen to dat song sweet mother and u will understand wat iyam saying.

7 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Moreoffaith(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:
Kudos to you... I quite agree with you... 80% of people will disagree with your assertion. Oya, mommas' "shildren", where hath thou?

If you have a grown up boy then you will understand...

NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Tallesty1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, a NIGERIAN DAD. The best thing to happen to me.
You won't understand how much I love him and my family.

Words can't explain what they mean to me kiss
I honestly understand but the above coming from you is quite refreshing.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by egojeny1(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
1 CRATE of origin for u!!!
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by busomma: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=adontcare post=70529633]Tell them [/qote]
I hope u hv all boys as children so when they marry they will love their wives more than they love u.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Yankee101: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wives come and go, the last time i checked. You should have compared the children maybe, not some of these gold digging women.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by eniorisha(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
The fact is if one marries his own wife, she automatically becomes his priority well above his mother. D power of romantic love out-strong DT of parental love. Many men do abandon their immediate relations entirely to stick to their wives alone.

So, it's no competition or rivalry at all. It's d thing of d mind.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by tiredoflife(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't see myself loving any man more than my father and family.

So, I understand men who love their mum a whole lot. The bond is different, the love is different.

Just be diplomatic about it. That's what I plan to do, be diplomatic about it. My kids, my father, then my husband...in that order wink.

Oh ur husband comes last
But u want to be first on his list
Thunder fire u there angry

7 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by crixlight2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
killsmith:
I should love my wife, a former stranger, who'll likely cheat on me more than my mother, who birthed me and sacrificed everything to see me stand?

Thunder from Zambia fire you and everybody wey dey support this nonsense.

That is how these hoes will get married to you and separate you from your family so that they can enjoy the wealth they didn't work for.....

Then your wife should love her mom mother you...

Smh....
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Giannaaaaaa: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't think his point is we shouldn't love our mothers, a lot of men are taking this way too PERSONALLY. I think he's referring to those men who prioritize their mother more than any other thing or person in the world . The key word is "any man" not "all men"

This man just passed a message to certain individuals not everyone, so why insult him if you're not in the category he's talking about?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Uzzih: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
As for me. I will always love my mum more than my wife , i also trust that my son(s) will love my wife more than their wives.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by safetyInspector(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
You will be quick to agree with him but if I should redirect the question to your husband(If you are married and your Mum, you might not give me the answer immediately.

quote author=Waakanda post=70530008]Kudos to you... I quite agree with you... 80% of people will disagree with your assertion. Oya, mommas' "shildren", where hath thou?[/quote]
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Barristter07: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:

I perfectly agree with him , its God's standard .

But do you admit same should apply to " Mummys daughters " ( Her husband first ?

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Orlatunday11(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
O love my mother, will kip loving my wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.