Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (19287 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you will really die a frustrated bitter old woman.
I can see that your Time has run up and you don't have any hope In life again has menopause has finallyknocked on the door hence your frustration in life.
The curse is returned to you seven fold as your will die barren like Michal in the Bible.
Ugly, old, lame and frustrated yoruba dirty wh0re like you that has been privilege to exchange words with me all because of a faceless forum.
so by calling Yoruba dirty LovePeddler, u think I will insult ur tribe? I will face u alone. But u, I doubt u will have any child to bear ur name because u looked for my trouble and I won't forgive u. U will experience what I told u here and it shall come to pass. Except I was d one that looked for ur trouble first. So dis will serve as a lesson to u and others that offend any one they meet. Mark dis day 23rd August 2018

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
make we meet face to face na. No dey flex muscle for nairaland
tell me where I go meat you to wound you
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
tell me where I go meat you to wound you
woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by enemyofprogress: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
woman wrapper
who?
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
desiregold:
I dont understand this fight over love for wife and mother.

For crying out loud, these are two different kinds of love. The love for wifey is different from love for mother.

Wife or mother should know and understand this. Let everyone be on their lane and give the innocent man some peace.

God bless you... The level of reasoning of some ladies nowadays scares me.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
killsmith:
I should love my wife, a former stranger, who'll likely cheat on me more than my mother, who birthed me and sacrificed everything to see me stand?

Thunder from Zambia fire you and everybody wey dey support this nonsense.

That is how these hoes will get married to you and separate you from your family so that they can enjoy the wealth they didn't work for.....

Smh....

And they won't advise their sons same..
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
so by calling Yoruba dirty LovePeddler, u think I will insult ur tribe? I will face u alone. But u, I doubt u will have any child to bear ur name because u looked for my trouble and I won't forgive u. U will experience what I told u here and it shall come to pass. Except I was d one that looked for ur trouble first. So dis will serve as a lesson to u and others that offend any one they meet. Mark dis day 23rd August 2018
hehehe so you mean because your useless, dead grand father is a babalawo that made you develop effrontery to use that your germ infested fingers to to type rubbish.
Sorry old woman, I don't need your forgiveness and for your information I'm financially doing well above average as I'm taking very extreme care of my mom and reciprocating her gestures to me and
I'll get married soon and Mark my words you'll die before then and your corpse will rot away while I'll be here celebrating my Triumph over my enemies.
Mark this day. Your grave is near.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by oluwasegun007(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
ekems2017:
It's better for a man to love his mother cos if a man loves his mother he will definitely love his wife.

I wish I can give you a peck... Your comment soften my heart. God bless you.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by LaExpert: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't see myself loving any man more than my father and family.

So, I understand men who 'love' their mum a whole lot. The bond is different, the love is different.

Just be diplomatic about it. That's what I plan to do, be diplomatic about it. My kids, my father, then my husband...in that order wink.

You really can't put an order to it. They're different kinds of love for each of them but trust me, your family will take priority.

You'll feed your kids first over your dad...just wait till you have them.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hehehe so you mean because your useless, dead grand father is a babalawo that made you develop effrontery to use that your germ infested fingers to to type rubbish.
Sorry old woman, I don't need your forgiveness and for your information I'm financially doing well above average as I'm taking very extreme care of my mom and reciprocating her gestures to me and
I'll get married soon and Mark my words you'll die before then and your corpse will rot away while I'll be here celebrating my Triumph over my enemies.
Mark this day. Your grave is near.
like I said, I won't insult ur family. But u r done for. Keep ranting. The end justify the means. I have spoken, and so shall it be
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
LaExpert:

You really can't put an order to it. They're different kinds of love for each of them but trust me, your family will take priority.

You'll feed your kids first over your dad...just wait till you have them.

Of course my kids first and my husband last. Or did you read something else? Because that's the exact order in my post.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ibroauthen(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:

I decree such becomes your portion as your words return to you with full force... Litagaya... and so shall it be.

Wérè léle yí fah...
OK I'm sorry but you too shouldn't preach what you can't take.
But you know you can't decree óò you no be God. So no dey fool yourself
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Pennykeyz(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2018
maynia:
You can get another wife

You can't get another mom

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2018
adontcare:
like I said, I won't insult ur family. But u r done for. Keep ranting. The end justify the means. I have spoken, and so shall it be
Why don't you concentrate on your 3 children? Do you think they'll ever make it in life?
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2018
baldman:
Thank you for the brilliant summary. I have always struggled with summaries especially when I think certain relevant details could be beneficial to my listener/reader

When you've seen what life really is, you'll understand.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Lordbooster(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2018
byna:

Don't be a candidate of He'll by sharing people's Nudes.
There are better things to share brother
go and read our terms and conditions oga before you come and spill open your mouth and talk sh*t we don't share peoples nude we showcase people willing to sell emselve to the world last i checked is not a crime ehn 18+ sh#t if you can't stomach it then piss off you feel me
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by vaxx: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
plaetton:
Any man who chooses his wife over his mother is free to do so.
But make sure you're not convicted for a crime and sent to jail for more than 5yrs.
Because, when you're released from prison, we would see who comes to welcome you back, your mother or your wife.

Even Buhari's wife left him just after 3yrs of house arrest.
Any man who loves his wife more than his mother is.............................. should be taking to the hospital, he maybe sick.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by reservd(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
adontcare:
thanks for comprehending simple logic
Lol, u obviously didn't get d msg
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by reservd(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
adontcare:
thanks for comprehending simple logic
Wish u cld read inbtw d lines, u obviously didn't get d msg
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
reservd:

Wish u cld read inbtw d lines, u obviously didn't get d msg
I got it. It was meant to taunt but I jump am pass
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by killsmith(f): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Amberon1:
If your future wife is a how doesn't mean every girl is a hoe. You won't like it if women call you guys criminals so desist from calling women hoes. If you refer to them as hoes then you will definitely attract a hoe into your life as a wife.

That being said I completely agree with the rest of your post. I cannot love a man half as much as I love my mom and dad.
A spouse can switch up at any time but your parents especially your mother can never change towards you.
stop deceiving yourself. Over 90% of our ladies are retired/refurbished hoes or full time hoes.... The rest are potential hoes..... The truth shall set you free.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by aswani(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2018
This is so easy, the more a woman loves a man's mother, the more the man will love her.
If you as a woman cannot build a good relationship with your mother-in-law or she dislikes you for whatever reason, your marriage already has an insurmountable problem.
Your issues with her might not directly destroy your marraige but would let to less tolerance between you and your husband and we all know where that would end.
All wise woman will take full advantage of her man's love for his mother. Mummy's boy does not come into the matter at all.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by peacengine(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't see myself loving any man more than my father and family.

So, I understand men who 'love' their mum a whole lot. The bond is different, the love is different.

Just be diplomatic about it. That's what I plan to do, be diplomatic about it. My kids, my father, then my husband...in that order wink.

This is why I prefer girl children to boys. Only females remember their fathers, thank you pretty queen
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Amberon1: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Meaning your mother is a hoe. Okay thanks for clarifying.
killsmith:
stop deceiving yourself. Over 90% of our ladies are retired/refurbished hoes or full time hoes.... The rest are potential hoes..... The truth shall set you free.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by killsmith(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Amberon1:
Meaning your mother is a hoe. Okay thanks for clarifying.
don't be a fool... our mothers are different from this generation.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Amberon1: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's like saying all men are criminals. Only dumb people make such generalisations.
You attract what you confess. So keep saying all women are hoes and trust me you will attract a hoe.
killsmith:
don't be a fool... our mothers are different from this generation.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by LaExpert: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
baldman:
The responses to the Poster's comment gives a clear indication as to why divorce rate has been on the increase and as rightly noted by the Poster, the comments so far comes from a place of immaturity and a bit of lack of attention to details. The poster advised that married men should not love their wives more than their mothers (not that they should hate their mothers) and supported it with a bible verse. If you are not a christian or one who is looking to run a christian home, this post is not applicable to you. If you are a christian and you do not agree with the biblical injunction for you to leave your father and mother and cleave to your wife, you case is clearly different, you will need to determine what your religion is.

The love for one's mother should ordinarily not compete with the love one is to have towards his wife, but where choices have to be made, it will be wise to make choices that will preserve your home. Your mother loved you, you should at least love your children too. There is no greater love you can show your children than to make sure that they grow up in the right atmosphere ( a peaceful home where their mum is valued and not considered a former stranger and inferior to grandma). When your wife was being courted, did you make it clear to her at that point that the best she can ever be in your life is a second fiddle and that your true love and loyalty will remain only with your mum?

If your mother truly love you, she will understand the need for you to have a happy home and she will be willing to concede a bit of your attention and affection to your wife. She will even be willing to accept a bit of 'insults' or ignorant disrespect just to make sure your marriage works.

I once heard a christian man tell me that his wife, which he sent out, will not return to his home unless his mother is pleased with her ( she was not respectful enough). So now, the man his without a wife because he chose to make his mother happy. His children are out of his home because he loves his mum and is wife being out of the home pleases her. He is happy now living alone with his happy mother catering for him, probably masturbating away at night and tracking his children on social media. What kind of mother will even allow his son choose her over his wife? You should ask your self, what is at stake, for your family ( your children, your personal fulfillment and speed in life) if you love your wife more than your mother? I can tell you that your future, your family life and the future of your children is at stake if you choose your mother's happiness over that of your wife.

These unusual love for mothers that makes men push their wives out stems from inherent problems in the homes. The mother was treated as a second fiddle by a man who loved his mother more, so she poured all her love and affection on her son who will treat his own wife the way his mother was treated and the wife too will shift her love and attention on her son.. and the cycle continues. I doubt if any man whose father truly loved his mother would ever think twice about whether or not he should love his wife more than his sufficiently loved mum. Check it, most of these 'I love my Mum' campaigners are from dysfunctional homes (raised by mum alone or in a loveless marriage).

Let the mothers reserve their love for husband, let their sons love their wives and protect them like their fathers did to their mothers. This is healthier, otherwise, your wife can never stand a chance when placed side by side your Mother, it is not fair to bring any woman into such situation, particularly as you got her into the marriage claiming that you love her.

Marry a woman that truly loves you and she will care about everything you love, including your Mum. Your home is hers, not your Mum's. Your heart is hers, not your Mum's and your future is definitely hers, not your Mum's. Both of you will care for your Mum until she is gone. She will cry more than you when your mum is gone, and at that critical time, you will find true solace in her bossom. She is your future Mum if you love her enough to win her love.

This is perhaps, the most sensible post on this thread.

Nice one bro!
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by killsmith(f): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
It's like saying all men are criminals. Only dumb people make such generalisations.
You attract what you confess. So keep saying all women are hoes and trust me you will attract a hoe.
I suspected that it's woman behind the moniker.... grin.... Get a life you hoe. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.