Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (19288 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
okenwa101:

DONT BE TOO EXCITED AS THIS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO YOUR SON !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
love for a mum is a natural thing. So it will be unwise to encourage husbands to hate their wives because of dia mum

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

What your mother did is expected of her no complain,parents have responsibilities to their children same way children have responsibilities to their parents.My mother also carried me for nine months and laboured for me.I am sure if your wife tells you that her father paid her fees,carried her as a child took her to school and gave her the best and she is daddy's girl and puts you in third place and listens to daddy's decision on how to run the matrimonial home you would love it.If you would love it then this your comment is well applauded.Do not give what you cannot eat.

No one is saying that mothers are not important but when you are married your immediate priority is your nuclear family which is your wife and kids your mother has a husband.When issues that concern you and your wife as to the decisions you both take should be between both of you and not your mother.As for me I cannot marry a mommy's boy that does not know how to draw a thin line between his wife and mother and is willing to make his mother's(decision superior to that of his wife)override or influence him particularly in relation to his immediate family which involves his wife.In simple terms
Anyman who would listen to his mother over me especially when it concerns us cannot marry me.
I am not being selfish because when I get married no matter how much I love my parents I would know that my spouse and kids come first.
And for your information,my mommy and daddy mean the world to me but I definitely know where my priorities would lie when it concerns my immediate family which is my husband and children.

I respect ur opinion but I will always ask for my parents advice before deciding on anything, as long my mom shes alive, she will always be my top priority along with my kids.

I will even give my life for my mom if the need arises cause am absolutely sure she will do same for me, You women cherish ur moms like thier is no tomorrow and you expect us move ours down the list while moving you upwards.

There is this space in my heart for my parents that no woman can fill, she has her space, make she no get between me & momsy.

I will fulfill all my responsibilities as a husband, give my wife everything within my power as a husband, But she should not compare herself with the woman who brought me into this world, just as I won't compare myself with her dad or mom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
reservd:

Dnt worry, ur son will get married in future then abandon u jst as u want ur hubby to do to his mum
wish u same and worst. My son will love his wife and me. I won't encourage him to hate his wife because of his love for me. So park well

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
keep quiet there.
Useless girl
useless boy. So because u can't comprehend d post, u r reacting in a foolish way. U r just an idiot. When u marry, hate ur wife, because ur hatred for ur wife will make u love ur mum d more. Can't u love them both. Must u hate one to be a full grown man? And u want submission from ur wife but u CNT love her? Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Preshy561(f): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
nl guys are useless bunch. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Divay22:
Nigeria is a great nation with great people That's what you said and now you're saying all girls are scam grin grin So girls no follow for the great people... It's you that have been taking the wrong dose of your drugs tongue
cheesy put your pics, let me see the face behind this sobriquet.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
[s] wish u same and worst. My son will love his wife and me. I won't encourage him to hate his wife because of his love for me. So park well [/s]
useless woman.
Assuming all naija guys been dey like me, you for waste.
That's why you lots hate mother in laws cos they're a barrier to your deceits and selfish aims.
Otondo

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jiang:

I respect ur opinion but I will always ask for my parents advice before deciding on anything, as long my mom shes alive, she will always be my top priority along with my kids.

I will even give my life for my mom if the need arises cause am absolutely sure she will do same for me, You women cherish ur moms like thier is no tomorrow and you expect us move ours down the list while moving you upwards.

There is the space in my heart for my parents that no woman can fill, she has her space, make she no get between me & momsy
We all have a place in the hearts of our loved ones that we have built this is not a case of trying to take a place they mean different things to us.
This your story does not concern me just let your future wife know where her place is that is all if she is okay with it then it is safe to say your home would be peaceful.
I have written all that needs to be said in my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ibroauthen(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:

I decree such becomes your portion as your words return to you with full force... Litagaya... and so shall it be.

Well!... Now I know where your problems come from.
But wait... Why you dey preach what you don't practice? Smh
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by ibroauthen(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:

I decree such becomes your portion as your words return to you with full force... Litagaya... and so shall it be.

Well!... Now I know where your problems come from.
But wait... Why you dey preach what you don't practice? Smh
And all the things you said dapada... Àmín, amen, àṣẹ, ise
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
useless boy. So because u can't comprehend d post, u r reacting in a foolish way. U r just an idiot. When u marry, hate ur wife, because ur hatred for ur wife will make u love ur mum d more. Can't u love them both. Must u hate one to be a full grown man? And u want submission from ur wife but u CNT love her? Idiot
calling me idiot really shows how you're really pained.
Chai e really pain am walai.
Nonsense ugly mofo.
I pity your husband.
Your son will abandon you to die in your old age and elope with the wife to a far far away.
Ugly old prostitute
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
We all have a place in the hearts of our loved ones that we have built this is not a case of trying to take a place they mean different things to us.
This your story does not concern me just let your future wife know where her place is that is all if she is okay with it then it is safe to say your home would be peaceful.
I have written all that needs to be said in my previous post.

Well hope you find ur "ideal" husband,

au revoir on nairaland only though grin

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
psycoanalyst:
You are really a MAN OF MADNESS!
my shoulder Is there 4 u to lean on
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jiang:

Well hope you find ur "ideal" husband,

au revoir on nairaland only though grin

It is not a matter of "hope" and in this case I won't use "ideal" but Type Z.

Adios on nairaland only though.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by enemyofprogress: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
truth is bitter
if I tear you dirty slap, your menses go come
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by reservd(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
wish u same and worst. My son will love his wife and me. I won't encourage him to hate his wife because of his love for me. So park well
Dt was expected, thx for nt disappointing
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by reservd(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
I have nothing to say to a man of madness
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by backbone503(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is it possible to love anyone else more than ones wife?

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Amberon1:
If your future wife is a how doesn't mean every girl is a hoe. You won't like it if women call you guys criminals so desist from calling women hoes. If you refer to them as hoes then you will definitely attract a hoe into your life as a wife.

That being said I completely agree with the rest of your post. I cannot love a man half as much as I love my mom and dad.
A spouse can switch up at any time but your parents especially your mother can never change towards you.
what will a man gain from your love. Are you willing to sacrifice your finance for him. Who woman love help.Madam adjust abeg
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by mirexxx(f): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
I wouldn't want my son to love me so much over his own wife...he should sincerely love us both that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by NairaMaster1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
desiregold:
I dont understand this fight over love for wife and mother.

For crying out loud, these are two different kinds of love. The love for wifey is different from love for mother.

Wife or mother should know and understand this. Let everyone be on their lane and give the innocent man some peace.

I celebrate you.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
This one has totally lost it.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

Bush man..

There are different types of love;

Love for yourself,
Love for parents,
love for friends,
love for spouse,
love for your kids,
etc.

They are all different & not interchangeable.

When you begin to interchange these
types of love, then incest, disrespect &
other negativities set in.

Ignorant man,
it's possible that as a child, this person didn't
grow under his mum..... angry angry angry

How dare you forget siblings? Or are you an only child?
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
Tell them

Tell them who? Will you love your husband more than your father who did everything for you?
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
The guy that wrote that rubbish on Twitter has no positive history with his mother.Let me use myself as example. I lost my dad when I was 5 years old. She decided to sacrifice her future for me and mine 2 sibling. Though she was still young then, she decided not to remarry but concentrate all her attention on us. Somebody that was once a food vendor to see me through school, she hawked sachet water for my secondary school education.she later switched to selling bags to see me through University education.With all this history you expect me to love someone more than her, even God will not be happy with me.
All these lady thst are saying we should be diplomatic about issues that could make one choose between mother's love or wife love are the ones that will cause such scenario.For me, I won't hesitate to display mine stand when such scenario plays out.That was how mine uncles wife said anytime his mother is visiting she should always inform her base on the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if I tear you dirty slap, your menses go come
make we meet face to face na. No dey flex muscle for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
calling me idiot really shows how you're really pained.
Chai e really pain am walai.
Nonsense ugly mofo.
I pity your husband.
Your son will abandon you to die in your old age and elope with the wife to a far far away.
Ugly old prostitute
slowpoke male prostitute. Toad like u will not have any child to ur name till u die. U will die childless. Any woman u sleep with will get miscarriage. As far as am concern, u don buy matter wey u no fit settle. Beni moso. And so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
useless woman.
Assuming all naija guys been dey like me, you for waste.
That's why you lots hate mother in laws cos they're a barrier to your deceits and selfish aims.
Otondo
see goat wey dey count himself as naija guy. When dem ask meat to raise hands up, kpomo like u go raise hand up too. Na only unwise women hate dia mother in law without being offended. If na d type of u remain for me to choose as husband, I rather marry pig. Ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by adontcare(f): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
reservd:

thanks for comprehending simple logic
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
adontcare:
[s] slowpoke male prostitute. Toad like u will not have any child to ur name till u die. U will die childless. Any woman u sleep with will get miscarriage. As far as am concern, u don buy matter wey u no fit settle. Beni moso. And so shall it be [/s] .
you will really die a frustrated bitter old woman.
I can see that your Time has run up and you don't have any hope In life again has menopause has finallyknocked on the door hence your frustration in life.
The curse is returned to you seven fold as your will die barren like Michal in the Bible.
Ugly, old, lame and frustrated yoruba dirty wh0re like you that has been privilege to exchange words with me all because of a faceless forum.
Re: Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man by Damseldammie(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
I'm super excited because this was coming out of a man... You're a complete man#thumb up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.