Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (300428 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shosky1794: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

Try

Alright, Thanks. But please any link to download the MIUI 9.6 ROM. Thanks one again
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:52am On Jul 16, 2019
shosky1794:

Alright, Thanks. But please any link to download the MIUI 9.6 ROM. Thanks one again

That one go hard small as the rom old. Wait for note 4 users
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shosky1794: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

That one go hard small as the rom old. Wait for note 4 users

I flashed the miui 9.6 through twrp but I got 'unable to mount storage' error. What could I be doing wrong please

cc: adamix, acekid109, gptech, guys please your help here will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adamix(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
shosky1794:

I flashed the miui 9.6 through twrp but I got 'unable to mount storage' error. What could I be doing wrong please

cc: adamix, acekid109, gptech, guys please your help here will be appreciated. Thanks.
Was it after or before flashing?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shosky1794: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
adamix:

Was it after or before flashing?

It was while flashing that I got that error and the phone won't go past the MI logo
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adamix(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
shosky1794:

It was while flashing that I got that error and the phone won't go past the MI logo
Wipe data,system, dalvik, vendor(if present in yours) and cache only, reflash again. If this doesn't work... then watch YouTube how to flash a fastboot rom for your model
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shosky1794: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
adamix:

Wipe data,system, dalvik, vendor(if present in yours) and cache only, reflash again. If this doesn't work... then watch YouTube how to flash a fastboot rom for your model

Thanks. Phone's back on.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kishkosh: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Guys pls help me , I'm on ixaomi 10.3.2 eu custom ROM, but my music sound with my original earpiece is very low and annoying. Pls help me out guys.

I can't even change region on this rom . I don't know why .
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Kishkosh:
Guys pls help me , I'm on ixaomi 10.3.2 eu custom ROM, but my music sound with my original earpiece is very low and annoying. Pls help me out guys.

Xiaomi eu is still on 9.7.18 na
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kishkosh: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrGokay:

Xiaomi eu is still on 9.7.18 na

The Miui by Xiaomi EU that I'm using is 10.3.2
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kishkosh:

Screenshot the about section of your phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by DExponential(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
I'm having a hard time trying to enable camera2api on redmi note 5 pie. I've tried TWRP and orangefox. Can anyone help me with the rooting process?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
DExponential:
I'm having a hard time trying to enable camera2api on redmi note 5 pie. I've tried TWRP and orangefox. Can anyone help me with the rooting process?

GrandMufti:

https://androidfilebox.com/tips/root-redmi-note-5/
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by DExponential(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Thanks. It's now working. Any other tips to avoid bricking?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
DExponential:

Thanks. It's now working. Any other tips to avoid bricking?

Just read before deciding to flash
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by DExponential(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Just read before deciding to flash
1 more thing, link for Dolby Atmos. Thanks in advance.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
DExponential:

1 more thing, link for Dolby Atmos. Thanks in advance.

I'm not using it now. Search in magisk
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by DExponential(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

I'm not using it now. Search in magisk
Ok. Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by cypher01: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bosses... My Redmi 6 no get camera watermark �. And all this playstore app no do me.. Any fix please. I am on MIUI 10.3
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don miss AOSP o i no go lie. cry
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
I don miss AOSP o i no go lie. cry

No time for AOSP for now cool

Time to update ✔️

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vanchi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
nani667:

Time to update ✔️

What phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
nani667:

Time to update ✔️

Miui dey do you well sha.

You port from global to EU abi ?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Are there any custom ROMS for redmi 7?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2019
liljboy:
Are there any custom ROMS for redmi 7?

There are but bro, the process are quite different o. Make we dey patient for developers to pop up.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Miui dey do you well sha.

You port from global to EU abi ?

Yeah... Say make I see as EU be... No power to dey flash different AOSP everyday... Coupled with the search for best Kernel....
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2019
nani667:

Yeah... Say make I see as EU be... No power to dey flash different AOSP everyday... Coupled with the search for best Kernel....

Loool aswear. Thank God say custom ROM never drop for my device, make i still perch for Miui.

I come dey even like Miui sef. lipsrsealed
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Segzyboy1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well done, guys. I'm having serious issues with my phone (Redmi Note 5). I bought it last year October. Some days/weeks now, the phone will just trip off and refuse to power on when I press the power button.
Please help out ASAP as if it goes off now, I don't know when it'll come back on. Thanks!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sureteeboy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello gurus in the house Grandmufti Gptech adamix jboixxx and co. Kindly assist on this.
My redmi note 5 has an issue of ghost image retention which I learnt can be corrected by rooting the phone and adjusting the screen rgb values with an app (Kernel Aduitor).
Now I've rooted the device and I've installed the app, only to discover that the screen settings page where I'm supposed to make the adjustments in the app is nowhere to be found. I checked XDA for someone with similar issues, and the response was that someone needs a kernel that supports KCAL. I don't understand those ones again. Is it something I can easily flash? sad sad
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adamix(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
sureteeboy:
Hello gurus in the house Grandmufti Gptech adamix jboixxx and co. Kindly assist on this.
My redmi note 5 has an issue of ghost image retention which I learnt can be corrected by rooting the phone and adjusting the screen rgb values with an app (Kernel Aduitor).
Now I've rooted the device and I've installed the app, only to discover that the screen settings page where I'm supposed to make the adjustments in the app is nowhere to be found. I checked XDA for someone with similar issues, and the response was that someone needs a kernel that supports KCAL. I don't understand those ones again. Is it something I can easily flash? sad sad
Yes it needs a kernel that supports kcal...which rom are you on? Try to reach me on tg

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kennyflyair: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello guys. Please how do I fix SAHARA error while flashing with Qfil app
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jboixxx: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
sureteeboy:
Hello gurus in the house Grandm.ufti Gpte.ch ada.mix jboi.Bleep and co. Kindly assist on this.

One of my ogas don attend to you. Me know next to nothing on all these flashings o. Don't be surprise if I say you sabi pass me sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.