Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (318962 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello house
My Xiaomi redmi 8 hangs and lags after sometime when I chat on wasap. Especially when I want to delete.
It can jump 7 lines and delete what I didn't want it to delete.
Thereby making my work cumbersome.

I just bought the phone a week ago.
I am getting worried

What can I do please??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:
Hello house
My Xiaomi redmi 8 hangs and lags after sometime when I chat on wasap. Especially when I want to delete.
It can jump 7 lines and delete what I didn't want it to delete.
Thereby making my work cumbersome.

I just bought the phone a week ago.
I am getting worried

What can I do please??

Hope it's not the screen guard? Check for updates for both phone and WhatsApp
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
GrandMufti:

Hope it's not the screen guard? Check for updates for both phone and WhatsApp

I placed screen glass but I don't think that is the problem.
Whenever I copy long text and I want to edit .
It will begin to hang
Imagine a phone of 4gig ram and 64 gig rom

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

I placed screen glass but I don't think that is the problem.
Whenever I copy long text and I want to edit .
It will begin to hang
Imagine a phone of 4gig ram and 64 gig rom

It's not ram issue. Screenshot the about section of your phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
GrandMufti:

It's not ram issue. Screenshot the about section of your phone

I am still trying to figure it how to send it here.
The screen shot taken but it not going to copy and paste here.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

I am still trying to figure it how to send it here.
The screen shot taken but it not going to copy and paste here.

Copy and paste a pics me on Nairaland? Use the attachment upload here.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

I don't understand .
Each time time I want to upload the picture .nairaland site discontinues.
It won't upload.
I will keep trying
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

I don't understand .
Each time time I want to upload the picture .nairaland site discontinues.
It won't upload.
I will keep trying

You are doing something wrong.

Once you select the picture just click submit.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

Also a lots of ads pop up whenever I want to go to another page of nairaland
What can I do about this
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

Also a lots of ads pop up whenever I want to go to another page of nairaland
What can I do about this

Which phone and which browser?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

Which phone and which browser?
Redmi 8
Opra mini browser
I don't know why ads show when I want to leave a page of nairaland to another page
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

Redmi 8
Opra mini browser

Probably opera ads.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

Probably opera ads.
How can I deactivate them .
Opera ads are there on Google
But these other ads of opay and others appear ones another page is about to open.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

Probably opera ads.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

Probably opera ads.
Which means the phone can not even upload pictures or files.
Nawaoo for this phone
I have tried severally it's not going.
It's not linking nairaland the after selecting the picture.
Except we do it on wasap
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

Which means the phone can not even upload pictures or files.
Nawaoo for this phone
I have tried severally it's not going.
It's not linking nairaland the after selecting the picture.
Except we do it on wasap

Don't think it has anything to do with the phone.

You probably installed an app that is messing with your phone

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

Really.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

genius43:

genius43:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by marv1: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
genius43:

here is the picture. I finally did it. may be it was the network misbehaving.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dasanchez1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

How can I deactivate them .
Opera ads are there on Google
But these other ads of opay and others appear ones another page is about to open.
Try opera browser. It's different from the mini. Opera mini contains a lot of ads even on itel 5081.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
marv1:

here is the picture.
I finally did it.
may be it was the network misbehaving.

What is your location?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:40am On Nov 19, 2019
horlamedy:

Surulere
Not in Lagos presently
Till December
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Shegun010:

Windows 10 sir.
How can I enforce drivers signature please??

Click the Start Start menu and select Settings.
Click Update and Security.
Click on Recovery.
Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
Click Troubleshoot.
Click Advanced options.
Click Startup Settings.
Click on Restart.
On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
Your computer will restart and you will be able to install non-digitally signed drivers. If you restart your computer again the driver signature enforcement will be re-enabled.

Then try to reinstall the driver
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bastien: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
callydon:

Go to "app settings", click on the browser and "disable" it. That will make d browser to stop showing in ur apps.
thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bastien: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
honsule:

Imagine phone u bought whopping 80k, people calling china, even my RN4 i bought 58k then doesn't behave like that. my Advice get sb near you to help you change the rom so that u will end up in brickland wink
yea, my fears
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by 2kurupt(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hotdiamond:
Guys get on this havoc 3.0 BETA. Android 10.
November 5 security patch
feels like I bought a new phone.
Over smooth dey worry am. grin
Currently no bugs to report
My device is Whyred

still hunting for a stable GCam

Nice. Does the AOD work like it is on MIUI 11?

For a stable Gcam port try trCamera

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
I just got update on my RN4 after a long time. Am updating to MIUI 11

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Let me see how this 11 will looks like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Updated

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Wow

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2019
honsule:
Wow

grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
@GrandMufti. i want a theme with dark background. i don't want the white background after update

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (266) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.