Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299213 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
curryjuniour:

I ask from plenty guys before flashing anything on my phone.
I'm using pred7. 7 and it works fine

Nice.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Nice.
baba what is your telegram name?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
OmoDavido:
The Corvus os was not so smooth on my phone. Maybe it was 3gb ram issue or because I flashed the one with in-built gapps. But I moved to Evolution X immediately. And it is just as sleek and smooth like the Oxygen OS

Lol @oxygen OS.

By the time you try like 5 other ROMs, you no go remember oxygen OS again
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
curryjuniour:

Lol.
Corvus os is the best for gaming
Give me feedback on evolution x rom after flashing it.
Thanks

You go soon change mouth grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by iXavier: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
envy people with WiFi to try out every ROM

I like AOSP ROMs alot but I'll soon try Masik just for MIUI 12
My best ROMs are Bootleggers (used this for a long time), Evox, PE+
I'm on Evox for months now with substratum + flowdor.
Well-done guys
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by curryjuniour(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by joungblood(m): 2:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Help needed on my xiaomi phone, I wipe the phone because I want to sell it and when I turned it on it says the device is locked and I have to enter the mi account password.. I've tried all my passwords can't open it, I've used this phone over a year now, how do I get this unlocked without actually going to the market like ikeja to do it..Poco f1
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 4:34am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:
Help needed on my xiaomi phone, I wipe the phone because I want to sell it and when I turned it on it says the device is locked and I have to enter the mi account password.. I've tried all my passwords can't open it, I've used this phone over a year now, how do I get this unlocked without actually going to the market like ikeja to do it..Poco f1

If you input the right password for the Mi account it should unlock without issues... It is either the Internet connection is the problem, or you don't know the password
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:
Simply means you forgot your password, you a browser to reset the password. I hope you didn't forget the password of the mail you use for the registration too
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:

Did you buy the phone brand new?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by joungblood(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Password is forgotten totally, and the email or number I used to register this year's ago I don't have access to anymore.. So is there any other solution to this?
At the time when I did it, I never thought it was really important so never really did pay it any mind

nani667:

If you input the right password for the Mi account it should unlock without issues... It is either the Internet connection is the problem, or you don't know the password
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by joungblood(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
genius43:

No man I'm not the first user, I bought it almost brand new, 5days old from when the first person bought it new, so yes it's not my login that is there, I need solutions biko

Did you buy the phone brand new?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Shegun010: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2020
I want to say a big shout-out to Oga OlaynkaJnr for coming through yesterday. Found out we have been living in the same place for a while now, we decided to hook up and he selflessly helped me flash a new custom ROM, spent almost 3hrs.
I must say, there aren't a lot of people who are as nice and selfless as you are.
This is a faceless forum but make we watch as we dey treat eachother oh, this is a really small world we live in.
I really appreciate you sir. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:

Password is forgotten totally, and the email or number I used to register this year's ago I don't have access to anymore.. So is there any other solution to this?
At the time when I did it, I never thought it was really important so never really did pay it any mind

Nothing there to be done again. Forget the phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:

Whenever you are buying a second hand Mi Phone you ask the user to not only sign out but delete the device from the users Mi Cloud otherwise issues like this will happen.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Fuckdem:
baba what is your telegram name?

olayinkajnr
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Shegun010:
I want to say a big shout-out to Oga OlaynkaJnr for coming through yesterday. Found out we have been living in the same place for a while now, we decided to hook up and he selflessly helped me flash a new custom ROM, spent almost 3hrs.
I must say, there aren't a lot of people who are as nice and selfless as you are.
This is a faceless forum but make we watch as we dey treat eachother oh, this is a really small world we live in.

You welcome bro
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by joungblood(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

So helpful, thanks

Nothing there to be done again. Forget the phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by joungblood(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2020
genius43:

Looking for solutions not stating the obvious problem.
Whenever you are buying a second hand Mi Phone you ask the user to not only sign out but delete the device from the users Mi Cloud otherwise issues like this will happen.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Ion os grin

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Shegun010:
The man legit. Very good person, always ready to help. Upon how I dey disturb am reach about this tweaking stuffs, he no dey ever vex or tire for my matter grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
OmoDavido:
Ion os grin

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

wink
Boss please which version is your own. My own maintainer is saying unknown. And I like the navigation bar style of your own. Please can you help me with the link to download this exact Version for my rn7 boss?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2020
OmoDavido:
Boss please which version is your own. My own maintainer is saying unknown. And I like the navigation bar style of your own. Please can you help me with the link to download this exact Version for my rn7 boss?

It's the same version 2.7a but different devices. Your maintainer just started building that's why it's unofficial. With time it'll become official.

Type navigation in settlings search bar

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

It's the same version 2.7a but different devices. Your maintainer just started building that's why it's unofficial. With time it'll become official.

Thanks boss. Done

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

Sorry boss. Please how can I disable this stuff that is always showing beside the LTE icon.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
OmoDavido:
Sorry boss. Please how can I disable this stuff that is always showing beside the LTE icon.

Settings/privacy/privacy chip
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

Settings/privacy/privacy chip
Thanks boss.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
OmoDavido:
Ion os grin
U just dy port roms like APC & PDP anyhow, i hope dis tweaking no go make u humble like oshiomhole & tinubu las las grin grin

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
toniotonero:

U just dy port roms like APC & PDP anyhow, i hope dis tweaking no go make u humble like oshiomhole & tinubu las las grin grin
lol. When I dey port this current one. Naso I jam error as I dey flash am. When time reach to reboot. My phone just stuck and no come on. So I had to boot back to recovery mode and start from the beginning again. Then e work. I dom dey ready to use Mi flash tool to flash my original MIUI via Fastboot incase the second attempt no work grin

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LtChisom: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2020
tongue

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LtChisom: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

Yes. Copy out your files to your laptop.

Which recovery?

- Boot into OrangeFox
- Format data
- Wipe everything except /vendor and SD/OTG
- Reboot recovery
- Flash BUILD.zip
- Flash Magisk
- Reboot to system
But I read that there is no official twrp for android 10, how true is that?
And is the orangefox a patched version and what kind of boot image does it flash?

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.