Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (302419 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by isco10(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
rash47:
Hello peeps! Pls I changed from techno spark two to rn8, is it possible I move all former WhatsApp chatt along? They are important to me, thanks.

Back up WhatsApp messags to Google drive (chat in WhatsApp setting) on the Tecno first and then login ur Gmail account on ur RN8 and enter ur phone number to Whatsapp app. WhatsApp should prompt u to restore ur messages

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
rash47:
Hello peeps! Pls I changed from techno spark two to rn8, is it possible I move all former WhatsApp chatt along? They are important to me, thanks.

Yes. Backup your messages on your old device to Gdrive, then restore backup on your new device

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

not downloadable

Cc olayinkajnr you get onclite firehorse?

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by losdiose(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Flash this flash that

Corvus, Oxygen OS, Magical, Evolution

Wetin dey occulate for here nau

Make una sti teach me nau

I wan learn o

Cc: Oga Olayinkajr
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
losdiose:
Flash this flash that

I wan learn o

Start From unlocking your bootloader
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Charley92:

Well, if there isn't anyone, no yawa; it's just that I'll like to get another person's experience in using custom ROMs on that device.
I've tried two android Q ROMs, 1st was Msm-Xtended, I couldn't get data to work on either sim.
The 2nd was AEX, at first boot, got stuck on the boot animation for about 30mins, I had to go back to Xiaomi.EU 11.0.3 ROM.
I'll really appreciate your advice on any particular ROM to go for, that can be used as a daily driver, I want to try something other than the android Oreo MIUI based ROMs. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
RN5. As for AOSP i never had any ishh on android 9, but wen i tried porting to android Q it ended up in bootloop. I did everything possible still no luck. I had 2 go back to 9 pie. presently I'm on crdroid rom android Q, tho i missed AOSP

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Femiartalade(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please I got a new redmi note 9. And i honestly don't like the camera. It has a blurry effect and has this beauty effect that is not cool at all.
I don't even understand the deep focus too...

Someone suggest what i can do
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by losdiose(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
mathefaro:
Start From unlocking your bootloader

You didn't include how to do it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
toniotonero:

RN5. As for AOSP i never had any ishh on android 9, but wen i tried porting to android Q it ended up in bootloop. I did everything possible still no luck. I had 2 go back to 9 pie. presently I'm on crdroid rom android Q, tho i missed AOSP

Isn't crdroid aosp?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Femiartalade:
Please I got a new redmi note 9. And i honestly don't like the camera. It has a blurry effect and has this beauty effect that is not cool at all.
I don't even understand the deep focus too...

Someone suggest what i can do
Stock camera app?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Conductor261: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
losdiose:

You didn't include how to do it

apologise then I'll teach you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
GrandMufti:

Cc olayinkajnr you get onclite firehorse?

Yeah, na the link I get sha. WHO need am
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Conductor261: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, na the link I get sha. WHO need am

I
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

I

t. me/onclite2/204 (for Redmi 7)

t. me/onclite/2191 (firehorse collection)

t. me/onclite/2102 (follow this tutorial) (links are there too)

Close the space between . and me
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Conductor261: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

link incomplete

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

link incomplete

Delete the space between . and me. I didn't say you should remove the .

The link cannot be complete without the .

Look at my screenshot and compare it to yours.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Conductor261: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Done
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by rash47(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
isco10:

Back up WhatsApp messags to Google drive (chat in WhatsApp setting) on the Tecno first and then login ur Gmail account on ur RN8 and enter ur phone number to Whatsapp app. WhatsApp should prompt u to restore ur messages

Done bro, old chatts refuse to drop, guess it's hanging, is it that am to use WiFi ?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Delete the space between . and me. I didn't say you should remove the .

The link cannot be complete without the .

Look at my screenshot and compare it to yours.

Abi make the guy send the phone to you? He's in ekiti
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Femiartalade(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
GrandMufti:

Stock camera app?
yes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
GrandMufti:

Abi make the guy send the phone to you? He's in ekiti

Make he follow the tutorials first. We go join hand help am.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Make he follow the tutorials first. We go join hand help am.

Alright
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Charley92: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
toniotonero:

So, the pie ROMs worked well, I believe the CrDroid pie ROM for Vince is still being updated in terms of security patches; please, how has your experience been with CrDroid?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2020
GrandMufti:

Isn't crdroid aosp?

Lmao. Maybe we get another AOSP wey we no know o
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2020
toniotonero:

How can you miss AOSP when you are on AOSP?

CRDROID and other ROMs like it are AOSP ROMS.

CRDROID, MSM, AEX, HAVOC, RR, CORVUS, SUPERIOR OS, PARANOID ANDROID, COLT OS, CARBON ROM etc are all AOSP ROMS.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ibawon(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Charley92:

Yes, I did, I wiped data, dalvik, cache, system
OK, I'll look into LegionOS, thanks
Hi bro,
That was my Second Mi device, what you're experiencing is very normal because most Devs and custom ROMS have dropped support for the Phone...
So to get a stable ROM might be a bit sketchy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ibawon(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2020
losdiose:
Flash this flash that

I wan learn o

Is your bootloader unlocked?
Do you have access to a PC?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by losdiose(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Conductor261:

apologise then I'll teach you

I have already forgiven you your sins cos I knew that you are 1001% human who is always prone to error.

Welcome back man
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Conductor261: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2020
losdiose:

I have already forgiven you your sins cos I knew that you are 1001% human who is always prone to error.

Welcome back man

funny
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by losdiose(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2020
ibawon:

Is your bootloader unlocked?
Do you have access to a PC?

I don't even know if my bootloader is unlocked

Yes, I have a PC.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by losdiose(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Conductor261:

funny

Yeah, life is funny man. It depends from the angle you are acting your own script.

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2020
losdiose:
Flash this flash that

I wan learn o

Message me for telegram.

Olayinkajnr is the username.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.