Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299025 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

You should use whyred

Ok thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by CuteMaro(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
papiforreal:

I think the issue is from my system or the window I'm using
Or still the adb I'm using. I'm using adb 1.3
That is exactly what i used for my device days ago. I think you are running the wrong command or maybe not. Just follow procedures, takes less than 5mins.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
CuteMaro:

That is exactly what i used for my device days ago. I think you are running the wrong command or maybe not. Just follow procedures, takes less than 5mins.
I'll try it again with another system
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
papiforreal:

I'll try it again with another system

Sorry it's "adb devices"
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

You should use whyred
He owns Redmi 5 Plus, not RN5 Whyred
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
HowGlorious:

He owns Redmi 5 Plus, not RN5 Whyred

Ok
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by zevous: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

Settle down and read it well. Also Google if miuipro has versions with arb.

You should know the various options available to you before you decide to flash.

If you are still not convinced, then don't flash a rom with any trace of miui.

Join the telegram group. wink

Please how do I join the telegram group
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Opistorincos:

you get bowel problems??
Not really. I just feel like food stuck near my throat after eating food. Like I eat too much food that comes near by throat. I had it few days back, it went away but comes back now.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
I tried to unlock bootloader, bitch was telling me after 71hours unlock again, is something wrong or is it normal?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Opistorincos(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
papiforreal:

Not really. I just feel like food stuck near my throat after eating food. Like I eat too much food that comes near by throat. I had it few days back, it went away but comes back now.

seems like constipation, can be controlled if you eat just the right amount of food for your tummy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

Sorry it's "adb devices"
Thanks but here is what I get after doing that.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
GrandMufti:

Sorry it's "adb devices"
Also check the attached pic.
If I type adb device while the phone is on, it shows the id of my device. But if I am on fastboot and type same command on cmd, it just return "list of devices attached" as response, without listing any.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by akinis09: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
papiforreal:

If I type adb device while the phone is on, it shows the id of my device. But if I am on fastboot and type same command on cmd, it just return "list of devices attached" as response, without listing any.
u have to boot ur device to fastboot mode by turning off ur device and count to 20 now pressing both power+ volume button until u see fastboot robot. Then u type fastboot devices, if ur phone is connected u should see the serial number, the go ahead and flash ur recovery.
Note: if ur device is redmi note 5 ai, u need to know ur arb version, but I bet it should be v4. If its v4 u have to flash dummy IMG file before u flash ur recovery
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
papiforreal:

Try copy and paste method. Copy d twrp image and paste in the power shell window
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
MrGokay:
I tried to unlock bootloader, bitch was telling me after 71hours unlock again, is something wrong or is it normal?

It's normal

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
zevous:

Please how do I join the telegram group

Note 5?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
papiforreal:

I'm also assuming you have enabled usb debugging?

https://androidfilebox.com/tips/root-redmi-note-5/
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by alex110(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good day all, ehmm, please I need help with installing GCam on my Redmi 5 plus.
It is operating on the latest MIUI 10.0.4 Android 8 global stable version.
I would like to install the GCam without rooting the phone grin.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Bitdon: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2019
alex110:
Good day all, ehmm, please I need help with installing GCam on my Redmi 5 plus.
It is operating on the latest MIUI 10.0.4 Android 8 global stable version.
I would like to install the GCam without rooting the phone grin.
Thanks a lot for the help.

The earlier you apply to unlock the faster
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by CuteMaro(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2019
papiforreal:

type "fastboot devices"
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by DLifeless1: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
GrandMufti:

None is 100% perfect.

Just join the telegram group and keep reading there. No need to rush
Good morning sir, can you help me with a redmi 6 pro telegram group cos I noticed not much people are talking about redmi 6 pro not the note ooo.
Am the Chinese version guy that updated to MIUI 10 in panick mode.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2019
DLifeless1:

Good morning sir, can you help me with a redmi 6 pro telegram group cos I noticed not much people are talking about redmi 6 pro not the note ooo.
Am the Chinese version guy that updated to MIUI 10 in panick mode.

I really don't know.

Cc adamix
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by alex110(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
The phone is unlocked... I installed the MIUI update using fastboot, I just want to install Gcam now, if possible, without root
MrGokay:

The earlier you apply to unlock the faster
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
alex110:
The phone is unlocked... I installed the MIUI update using fastboot, I just want to install Gcam now, if possible, without root

Yes it's possible. But some gcam patch requires magisk
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by CuteMaro(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
alex110:
using fastboot method, install recovery temporarily, then flash Cam2Api.
You can now install gcam of your choice.
check YouTube for videos.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ndissle(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saeedashifahmed(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Root Xiaomi phones using SuperSU ZIP: https://droidfeats.com/download-supersu-zip-latest-root/
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by iamksmertz01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
i have xiaomi redmi note 5a prime touchscreen for sale, you contact me on 08153036767
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
iamksmertz01:

No ads here
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by alex110(m): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2019
Thanks all, I finally did it following this guide but using Orange fox recovery.
https://androidfilebox.com/tips/enable-camera2-api-redmi-5-plus/
Worked for moi! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.