Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (69689 Views)

Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by peacockremi(m): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Lolzzzzzz.... Funny and insulting

I don't think, I know I am a pro just like your sisters
just tell me u need a partner(s) and I will direct u were u get them in Allen Avenue
#OneNightStand
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by itsCornie(f): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I wasn't seeking for your attention, I just wanted to felicitate with you
felicitation receive grin grin
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2018
itsCornie:

felicitation receive grin grin
abeg give me back my felicitation, your yanga too much
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by EweduAfonja(f): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
peacockremi:

just tell me u need a partner(s) and I will direct u were u get them in Allen Avenue
#OneNightStand

your mom already promised taking me there
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by peacockremi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:

your mom already promised taking me there
O really?
are u sure?
my mom is a devoted woman and she is late , that mean she is taking u to heaven.
av wonderful trip to heaven
Lol *wink*
by ur name I can tell the kind of lady u are
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by itsCornie(f): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg give me back my felicitation, your yanga too much

Enemyof progress kilode?
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by EweduAfonja(f): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
peacockremi:

O really?
are u sure?
my mom is a devoted woman and she is late , that mean she is taking u to heaven.
av wonderful trip to heaven
Lol *wink*
by ur name I can tell the kind of lady u are

What did she die of...

let me guess...................H........... I
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
itsCornie:

Enemyof progress kilode?
abeg leave me Jo,your yanga too much
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by peacockremi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:

What did she die of...

typical Yoruba girl reason smh, Ewedu (draw leave) be careful o anyway she died of cardiac failure.
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by peacockremi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:

What did she die of...

a typical Yoruba girl reason SMH
just as ur name Ewedu(draw leaves) ur mouth just dey draw, u must b a professional in mouth action .
Anyway if u care to know she died of cardiac failure
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by EweduAfonja(f): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
peacockremi:

a typical Yoruba girl reason SMH
just as ur name Ewedu(draw leaves) ur mouth just dey draw, u must b a professional in mouth action .
Anyway if u care to know she died of cardiac failure

You are shameless... See how you Are busy discussing your mother of blessed memory on...

how old are you again
Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by peacockremi(m): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2018
EweduAfonja:

You are shameless... See how you Are busy discussing your mother of blessed memory on...

how old are you again

Re: Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex by peacockremi(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2018
EweduAfonja:

how old are you again

see as she just dey format me lol
since I'm on interview level
am below 30
bring it on girl am ready to take the bullet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.