Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (109856 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Creature... Lol.... Don't freak out...

I am far far lower than 28yrs. So tell me, what condition can you give to me that I can't meet aside being 40yrs

Bottom line is that a river knows its level... I will be with you shortly.

Just needed to show you that you also give people conditions. Is a 2.1 your best achievement?

Lol

You're far far lower than 28yrs? Oh my apologies, I have been too hard on you. Your stupidity is justified...you would outgrow it, except it runs in the family. Even if it runs in the family, you can break the jinx! Trust me, you can!

Nah, has nothing to do with a river knowing its level. A man who brags about Toyota Spider and iPhone8 on the internet isn't the kinda man I should bother with. I like my men rich, I mean mentally.

Anyway, give yourself time. You will grow.
Now I am beginning to sound old grin.

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

You're far far lower than 28yrs? Oh my apologies, I have been two hard on you. Your stupidity is justified...you would outgrow it, except it runs in the family. Even if it runs in the family, you can break the jinx! Trust me, you can!

Nah, has nothing to do with a river knowing its level. A man who brags about Toyota Spider and iPhone8 on the internet isn't the kinda man I should bother with. I like my men rich, I mean mentally.

Anyway, give yourself time. You will grow.
Now I am beginning to sound old grin.

Lol...

Sorry I failed to brag that I have been featured on Sun newspaper, Vanguard, Naij.com, infoguideNigeria.

Also check for the contributing software developers to a certain "payment gateway" plugin on WordPress.

Should I go on... You won't have the intelligence I have... Even your husband can't dare it.

My weakness is that I brag about mine, while others don't.

Type "how to make money in Nigeria" the first site you will see is mine.

I can keep bragging... But you are no match.

Because you will eventually be sold off for a bottle of wine and some few cash.

Fvck off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kaycee125: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Come and borrow me 2 million I want to marry wife and start business
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...

Sorry I failed to brag that I have been featured on Sun newspaper, Vanguard, Naij.com, infoguideNigeria.

Also check for the contributing software developers to a certain "payment gateway" plugin on WordPress.

Should I go on... You won't have the intelligence I have... Even your husband can't dare it.

Fvck off

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2018
kaycee125:
Come and borrow me 2 million I want to marry wife and start business

Lol...

Just like the ending part of your signature, I don't have money.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...

Fvck off

Oh, this is too much for me. I'm just gonna end it all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh, this is too much for me. I'm just gonna end it all...

When you talk intelligence, what more do you want?

Before I repented, I designed a system that could make 1 million a day (not for myself) but for Yahoo boys.

Just by cloning the website of one of the major bitcoin dealers in the world Paxful.com

I had to stop... Nairaland was under ddos attack last year January... Guess who was trying to infiltrate?

Type "how to become a yahoo boy" on Google... The first site you will see is Mine.

When you are ready to talk intelligence, give me a call.

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

When you talk intelligence, what more do you want?

Before I repented, I designed a system that could make 1 million a day (not for myself) but for Yahoo boys.

Just by cloning the website of one of the major bitcoin dealers in the world Paxful.com

I had to stop... Nairaland was under ddos attack last year January... Guess who was trying to infiltrate?

Type "how to become a yahoo boy" on Google... The first site you will see is Mine.

When you are ready to talk intelligence, give me a call.

Bullshit

Aww, I am impressed. Bushbaby is so rich!

Should I make a space for you? Somewhere in my stomach? So we can chop this money you have.

Forget intelligence baby, let's talk about your money.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Aww, I am impressed. Bushbaby is so rich!

Should I make a space for you? Somewhere in my stomach? So we can chop this money you have.

Forget intelligence baby, let's talk about your money.

Till we meet on another thread, have a fvcking day.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

All right, have a bragging filled day kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
cheesy sweet Jesus.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by neezar: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

This guy sef cheesy cheesy

How u dey
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
neezar:

How u dey

I'm good bro... How you do?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2018
neezar:

How u dey

I'm good nezzar... How you do?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by neezar: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I'm good nezzar... How you do?
great

easy on these ekukes bro angry
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Why do guys lie to each other? Guy code? grin

If a bro is acting stupid, please tell him.
Save a bro from eternal damnation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nasri100(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...

Fvck off

Read your blog. Very good write up. Opened my eyes to many things. Thanks for writing.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Loveisascam:
This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man
Indeed it's a very sad one. And am sorry for such heartbreaking and demoralizing experience you've been through. Regards to marriage, it's an institution of mutual understanding...not bothered on what anyone must have past through. We know the world is wicked, but it's better we ignore our pasts... discard all such mentality of no one is trustworthy before getting into marriage. The man also had his pains... If he'll treat "the she" accordingly, then the relationship is bound to crash. Just let go and move on.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Anybody can claim to be anything online.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nasri100:

Read your blog. Very good write up. Opened my eyes to many things. Thanks for writing.

Thanks for the kind words. You can also subscribe to www.topwritersden.com , I send many promotional gifts to my subscribers.

Have a nice day...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
neezar:

great

easy on these ekukes bro angry

Lol...

The pocohunter girl isn't an ekuke, she is nothing.

They pressure you to say who you are, you say it and it becomes bragging. Lol...

When they throw side remarks, I remind them that we can never be in the same league.

Our common ground is Nairaland (Romance section).

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Please shut your trap with your hideous face that looks like obasanjor crying for help..
you are so ugly that obasanjor won beauty pageant against you..

Between your face and buhari's fart, i don't know which one is more desirable..

The guy is saying the truth with fact,,, it's not a lie..
so carry your ugly black face that looks like a goat licking salt,,, and get out of here..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Please shut your trap with your hideous face that looks like obasanjor crying for help..
you are so ugly that obasanjor won beauty pageant against you..

Between your face and buhari's fart, i don't know which one is more desirable..

The guy is saying the truth with fact,,, it's not a lie..
so carry your ugly black face that looks like a goat licking salt,,, and get out of here..
Childish banter.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Why do guys lie to each other? Guy code? grin

If a bro is acting stupid, please tell him.
Save a bro from eternal damnation.
please shut your trap and stop using this post to hide your defeat..

He clearly fork you up with facts.. as soon as he mentioned money, proof that he is rich,,, your vagina started dropping vagina juice..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
cheesycheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Childish banter.
Hoekay..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by neezar: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...

The pocohunter girl isn't an ekuke, she is nothing.

They pressure you to say who you are, you say it and it becomes bragging. Lol...

When they throw side remarks, I remind them that we can never be in the same league.

Our common ground is Nairaland (Romance section).
U know nairaland give hope to the hopeless

They only come here 2 unleash their frustration on people

Snub them Bro wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
I will tell the whole Romancelanders what you did in other to attain your final year result..

you think someone in your department don't know right?

I hope you remember what you did a day before your project hearing?

the heat is on!!!!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
I will tell the whole Romancelanders what you did in other to attain your final year result..

you think someone in your department don't know right?

I hope you remember what you did a day before your project hearing?

the heat is on!!!!
Pray tell, I can't wait to hear it, oh I'm so scared, you gonna tell the world I'm a bad bad girl, good riddance.....grin.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
neezar:

U know nairaland gives hope to the hopeless

They only come here 2 unleash their frustration on people

Snub them Bro wink

Lol... Noticed it.

You still at school?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

He clearly fork you up with facts.. as soon as he mentioned money, proof that he is rich,,, your vagina started dropping vagina juice..

Telling her to shut up is like trying to fill up a basket with water... They said we can be anything online...

I chose to be rich, she chose to be poor...

Lol...

That shows you the colourich girl's love for poverty.

Since graduating from IMSU is her only bragging right... You don't blame her tho...

Life is unfair

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

So, have you finally graduated with a 2.1?
Or you are here on Nairaland typing in highlighted fonts.
You think that's gonna boost your GP? I hope you know the labour force is competitive?

I'm asking all this, because I know you don't have the mental capacity to generate income independently. So, a good grade can at least help you get employed. Na if you even fit pass test.
Anyway, I dey here dey watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

Hmmm I can't believe you're supporting this 28 yr old guy & his stupid friends. Bros Habaa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.