Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (108550 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Agboki: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
wise move bt if na me i 4 don live dem waka.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by courna(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
hahaha.... na thirst and hunger go da rush those babes oooo Choi!!! see falling of hand.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by nazablossom(f): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
But the girl is mean o, not even 1or 2 but 5, she no like the guy at all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by MeeLan: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
so, if he was sitting with the girlfriend and the gf friends where waiting to be served, who took the shot? The club owner or bouncer?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by mamaafrik(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
mytime24:
Poor guy angry
aunty,datz not being poor,it is called being principled.only a lady with custarded mind will say he is poor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Buffalowings3(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
My nigga grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by khalids: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Now that is a BOSS....... cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I think when men have become wiser now. Because 100% of us have done this one time or the other. We just want our friends to have a Good Time with us and to know that we are enjoying ourselves so that the friends can go and tell others that they went with their girlfriend boyfriend

It is well sha

You are sick in the head.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by baby124: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na wa o. Very stingy and wicked guy. I am sure they are giving her signs there to leave the guy with his one beer. I am sure they are all chatting with each other and her phone is receiving many messages of anger. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by franchasng: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hahahahaha they are posting on Nairaland with updates like:

Me having plenty fun and drinks with my bestie at McDonalds cheesy cheesy

SOS SOS! Save Nigerian men!

Nigerian men are now endangered specie and may go into extinction if nothing is done now, pls save our men now! angry

Cc: UnitedNations, AU

#SaveNaijaMen

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Could be another twitter lie

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by tiredoflife(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I think when men have become wiser now. Because 100% of us have done this one time or the other. We just want our friends to have a Good Time with us and to know that we are enjoying ourselves so that the friends can go and tell others that they went with their girlfriend boyfriend

It is well sha

Girls are always in competition with your friends
She should go and tell other girls for something u ate on a dudes bill u can't afford
U call it enjoying urself
Spend good time on a man's pocket
What's wrong in affording ur own good time

All this I never chop girls self smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by tunary(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na so e suppose be and na them go shame last last foolish hungry girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Groovenaija360(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by eph12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Those two bottles on his table are his budget and he went to stay in a big corner?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by zicoraads: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Was the picture taken in the 80s? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Senorprinz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
ikeno:
this looks like a setup,I can see so many things wrong with that pic.
Oshey..... General overseer

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
baby124:
Na wa o. Very stingy and wicked guy. I am sure they are giving her signs there to leave the guy with his one beer. I am sure they are all chatting with each other and her phone is receiving many messages of anger. LOL.

The guy is stingy and wicked ba? undecided

By their comments we shall know them cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by WisdomHunter(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Maybe they are committee of friends for date with boyfriend

A way of quenching hunger

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Tuface ft. Chief Obi, Phyno

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by adetes: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
No wonder them no see husband

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by divinelove(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Man of the year

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by graphiti: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
ikeno:
this looks like a setup,I can see so many things wrong with that pic.
i was waiting 4 ds comment.

d big question is "who snapped d pix?"
more like a random setting to me!

All ds twitter stories ehn.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by divinelove(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Innov8ve1: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is some bullshiit picture, this looks like a scene of a movie mtchew attention seeking facebook user
funny people smh
Latest Entertainment news in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by tunary(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
See as them focus on their phones with shame some girls are indeed very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Innov8ve1: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
graph0iiti:

i was waiting 4 ds comment.

d big question is "who snapped d pix?"
more like a random setting to me!
https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/08/see-reaction-of-comedian-gordons-after.html
Latest entertainment news in Nigeria

All ds twitter stories ehn.....
its a scene from a movie

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Senorprinz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
baby124:

If the guy is stingy, couldn't one of the generous girls volunteer to buy drinks for her friends and save them the embarrassment. Alas! No, because the amount of money on them is same as the number of private jets you have.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by graphiti: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ehn-ehn....better!
that's more like it.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by MYHUBBY: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
saw some ladies at bank que yesterday laughing on a guy that spent on them but he never see their panties talkless of logging in, I feel like seeing the guy and stoning him as e dey pain me

you dey pay more money for one hole wey some guys don't use d1ck spoilt. I pray your foolishness end this year o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.