Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (108827 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nickymezor(f): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
The dude get mind sha. smiley..LOL. i blameth him not...good tin dey are browsing

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Born2Breed(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
mytime24:
Poor guy angry

If the lady isn't as poor as the man you accuse of being poor, why didn't she purchase stuffs for her friends?

It's good Nigerian men are waking up.

lazy and useless ladies who don't want to work and earn a living will start looking for better alternatives because life isn't easy.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by mywells: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
The guy named shoe shiner
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by DTBCLICKS(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
DavidEsq:
Who snapped them. Foolish and jobless, lying bloggers angry
exactly u just spoke ma mind
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Divay22(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na this kind story dey make Nl guys dey happy..
See them shouting my nigga upandan angry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by killsmith(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Some heroes don't wear capes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by kokomilala(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's a blow touch on her stupidity. I think the psyche of an average Naija girl is bent towards this unsort entitlement from men.
In the end, she's cold,her ego bruised, vanities exposed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I think when men have become wiser now. Because 100% of us have done this one time or the other. We just want our friends to have a Good Time with us and to know that we are enjoying ourselves so that the friends can go and tell others that they went with their girlfriend boyfriend

It is well sha
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Divay22:
e pain am tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by GoldHorse(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sheuns:
They're chatting with imaginary friends.

... As in forming busy.. Hahahahahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ikemesit4477: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
They Don see maga! Some women are so shameless!

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by GoldHorse(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Divay22:

grin cheesy... No tell me say u dey there?! shocked Abi na u wear that red sneakers and blue face cap?!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by kennypoju04: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol

Check my siggy joor
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
The man get mind o. I no fit do this kind thing o
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by wizsolzy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
My guy ... grin. I like dis guy die cool
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by debasco1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Badt guy grin >: grin >: cheesy
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by BENITAPUSSY: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:
Good. Girls can be stupid sometimes.

If you give them too much, they will take you as fool and feast on your pocket .

If you don't, they will call you broke.

Best is to always stick to plan without giving a damn
What do you expect from sexworkers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by BAVOSKI(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Keep pressing phone.....
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by chigoizie7(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
They are just chatting amongst themselves
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by kushercain: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
mytime24:
Poor guy angry

Hungry, lazy girls

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by haykes(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
mytime24:
Poor guy angry
Gold digger ur type
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by otherway: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fake story.

Next please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Barbieperry(f): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mbekes feeling funky....i wonder how girls think,even if i dnt like d guy..ah wont invite any friend to join my date cus i wuld atleast buy sumtn for him too....ladies should grow up

6 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by chijokz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I think when men have become wiser now. Because 100% of us have done this one time or the other. We just want our friends to have a Good Time with us and to know that we are enjoying ourselves so that the friends can go and tell others that they went with their girlfriend boyfriend

It is well sha
I'm fine with bringing your friends on the date as long as they pay for their own drinks and food.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Zuorom: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Smart niggur grin see the hungry looking friends, shame no even gree dem carry head up. The guy try sef, if na me, I go just buy drink for only myself

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by masseratti: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

It is well sha
are you for real? Wow that's very shallow.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Naajjii: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Correct !! Correct grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by CAPSLOCKED: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sheuns:
They're chatting with imaginary friends.

LOL I'M NOT SURE ANYBODY'S ONLINE, THEY MUST BE PLAYING TETRIS. grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
MYHUBBY:
saw some ladies at bank que yesterday laughing on a guy that spent on them but he never see their panties talkless of logging in, I feel like seeing the guy and stoning him as e dey pain me

you dey pay more money for one hole wey some guys don't use d1ck spoilt. I pray your foolishness end this year o
AMEN.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by BlueScholar(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.