Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (108810 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
He can't come and kill himself. Quite hilarious though

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by DavidEsq(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
DTBCLICKS:
exactly u just spoke ma mind
If u look at the picture closely, somewhere at the edge of the table facing u, u wld see something like happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Macopol01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Dearlord(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't believe this.
Our girls stupidity hasn't gotten to this.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Sheuns(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL I'M NOT SURE ANYBODY'S ONLINE, THEY MUST BE PLAYING TETRIS. grin

This got me bro.

OR Ludo

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Tonimordred(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dats my guy afterall he order 4 1 babe na d rest dey rush am
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ikeno(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't know for you guys,as for me I don't think those girls are her friends.there are alot of things out of place

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
chijokz:

I'm fine with bringing your friends on the date as long as they pay for their own drinks and food.

Even if they'll pay for their own drinks, I don't want. Three is a crowd, especially when you just want a private, two-way good time/conversion to charm the pants out of a new catch.

What I always do (the few times I've been caught in this situation) is to focus 89.5% of my attention on the friend(s) she brought to spoil the fun. Doesn't matter if the gooseberry is uglier than Oshiomhole's daughter. Just turn the game around and Bleep up the mind of your catch who wants to play silly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another senseless thread for jobless women bashers to come and feast on. Una no dey tire undecided.
Your pastime and source of fun is to insult women with made up stories that makes no sense to anyone who has any brains whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by deavicky(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Abeg who took the photo? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Fourwinds: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
mytime24:
Poor guy angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
i feel for the lady with the Fila shirt n shorts the most
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nyela(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I think when men have become wiser now. Because 100% of us have done this one time or the other. We just want our friends to have a Good Time with us and to know that we are enjoying ourselves so that the friends can go and tell others that they went with their girlfriend boyfriend

It is well sha
haba so you tag five of your hommies along, shebi na wedding ceremony ni
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by sisisioge: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin...na to just go home jeje nau
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Aldebaran(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wicked cheesy
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
correct, dat your girlfriend invites you to her date, doesnt mean you are on welfare.

very local girls, must be village girls coming to the city for the first time, at least they get to see some light bulbs.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by chijokz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hedonini:

Even if they'll pay for their own drinks, I don't want. Three is a crowd, especially when you just want a private, two-way good time/conversion to charm the pants out of a new catch.

What I always do (the few times I've been caught in this situation) is to focus 89.5% of my attention on the friend(s) she brought to spoil the fun. Doesn't matter if the gooseberry is uglier than Oshiomhole's daughter. Just turn the game around and Bleep up the mind of your catch who wants to play silly.
I concur with you bro..but most times you only find out she's bringing her friends when you go and pick her up. She comes out with her friends and says to you "Hey boo, hope you don't mind my friends coming with us?" By then it's too late..I typically just text her in the car saying "Hope your friends are paying for their drinks and food or else I can turn around and drop them back?"
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
cococandy:
Another senseless thread for jobless women bashers to come and feast on. Una no dey tire undecided.
Your pastime and source of fun is to insult women with made up stories that makes no sense to anyone who has any brains whatsoever.

abeg park well, decent girls dont flock around another girls date, they get their own date.

this loafing attitude is the reason many girls and women loose respect and value.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by emperorblog(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:
Good. Girls can be stupid sometimes.

If you give them too much, they will take you as fool and feast on your pocket .

If you don't, they will call you broke.

Best is to always stick to plan without giving a damn
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Yinxies(f): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Not fair at all. N500 Pepsi will not kill you na
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by barongmj(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Deporps(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Behold ye shall hold onto thy phone when ye feel ashamed: perfect heir I can't just imagine how they feel wen the man just ignore them like plague

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ejimatic: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Girlsavage:
He called her out for an Outing to the Club, And she invited 5 of her friends to join her increase the bills, But Man made sure he sticked to his Pocket.. He bought Drinks for only himself and her, No Time..lol..
See below!
Photo credit: Jide

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/see-what-man-did-to-girl-after-she.html

This is a stage managed picture. One invited. five came with her and they took pics together. Nairalanders should be serious with their posts. Enough of lies and deception

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ejimatic: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Girlsavage:
He called her out for an Outing to the Club, And she invited 5 of her friends to join her increase the bills, But Man made sure he sticked to his Pocket.. He bought Drinks for only himself and her, No Time..lol..
See below!

From Ebiwali--

This is a stage managed picture. One invited. five came with her and they took pics together. Nairalanders should be serious with their posts. Enough of lies and deception

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Greenback: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
He STICKED to his pocket... grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ACE1010: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Waakanda:
Ewoo... Haahaahahahahah... na them dey rush their chair grin

4 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.

They are intelligent idiots grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by 400billionman: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sheuns:
They're chatting with imaginary friends.
grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Emmybreazy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Baba O!!
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ACE1010: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Girlsavage:
See below!

From Ebiwali--

It is very clear that "na dem dey rush us" grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Glink2018(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
The guy nah sharp guy.

A date supposed to be a time btw 2friends not an opportunity to used your condiut pipe sense drain the guy.

I can't believe we still have ladies like this.

And bird of the same feather flocks together.

Can u imagine them, pressing fone in a restaurant.
Is restaurant a fone chatting place.

Guys don wise now. Enough of this mumu mentality from the guy.

Honestly, it's painful. Ladies shld stop all this kiddy habit.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by QuietHammer(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
cococandy:
You sound pained. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.