Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (108540 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ACE1010: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sheuns:
They're chatting with imaginary friends.

For their mind another one go fall mugu grin grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by geunik(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I think when men have become wiser now. Because 100% of us have done this one time or the other. We just want our friends to have a Good Time with us and to know that we are enjoying ourselves so that the friends can go and tell others that they went with their girlfriend boyfriend

It is well sha
Simply inform the guy if more mouths to feed. If he accepts, fine. If not let the nigga be.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Glink2018(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yinxies:
Not fair at all. N500 Pepsi will not kill you na

I know you also part of the hungry ladies they are talking about.
Why can't you drink the Pepsi at home ?

Must you ladies be a gluttony .

My advice is that u shld desist from it if you are part of the gluttony bcoz sometimes it can be a trap.

Pepsi bottle is #100. Must you follow sbd to a restaurant before u drink Pepsi.

Play maturity at all time and people relate with you with respect.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by OgaBuhari: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
alterswerve:
On their phones.. Tryna hide their embarrassment grin
hahaha I was about to type this, then I came across your comment and beat me to that. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by OgaBuhari: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sheuns:
They're chatting with imaginary friends.
you said it all. Even with fake call sef grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ACE1010: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Auladimeji:
This is the moment they will know the usefulness of their phones

Don't mind them.... Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Davidjason(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
nah them dey rush the man ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by geequ(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
shame don catch those gals
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by kapelvej: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:
Good. Girls can be stupid sometimes.

If you give them too much, they will take you as fool and feast on your pocket .

If you don't, they will call you broke.

Best is to always stick to plan without giving a damn
you mean without giving a single Bleep ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Dezingo: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
You are correct.
You know some people just post things on social media just to gain unnecessary attention.
DavidEsq:
Who snapped them. Foolish and jobless, lying bloggers angry
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Very nice grin grin grin
The girl should share her own drink with her squad grin
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Bloggz74(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Girlsavage:
He called her out for an Outing to the Club, And she invited 5 of her friends to join her increase the bills, But Man made sure he sticked to his Pocket.. He bought Drinks for only himself and her, No Time..lol..
See below!

Them go press phone tire.

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Obidikefidelis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
That serves the invited girls better, i hope that girls will learn from this ?
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by alizma: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
that girl seems to be the quiet time in the midst of oshofree girls. just take a look at her dress and posture as compared with the remaining 5girls. she probably tell them of the guy that has been disturbing her for a date of which she is not interested, then the oshofree girls possible say let go, by the time we all feed on him he will run away from you but the guy here is a real nigga who they had underestimated.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by SUNDICOS(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Cool man!
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by DavidEsq(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dezingo:
You are correct.
You know some people just post things on social media just to gain unnecessary attention.
That's how I saw one of my clients' pictures on NL, along with a story alleging that he raped a little girl whose pix was also online. I defended the guy in court and was able to prove his innocence. I'm just waiting for October to arrive and my client wld b discharged and acquitted.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by SUNDICOS(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
I fully smell lies!

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by deafeyez: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Llanthony401:
My nigga
But who took the picture sef.
Bloggers eh.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by costal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sure man
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by izzyboi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
are you on holiday? check out 23 things you can do during the holiday now https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/08/25/things-you-can-do-during-the-holiday/
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bloggers would always turn the narrative to drive traffic.
Any right thinking fella who believes this picture depicts what the Op said needs to learn analytics.
So they came as attaché and then the man asked the camera man to take a shot, and those babes still relaxed like kini big deal?
Lol, the joke would be on the man, you carry your babe go club and your budget covers only two green bottles. More or less N800 naira, the so-called babe con dress like say she dey wear night gown. rofloool grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Trippledee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gluttons.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by lereinter(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
so nice
I'm very glad
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ma niqqa
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by mkoabiola: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hungry gals

Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Innov8ve1:
This is some bullshiit picture, this looks like a scene of a movie mtchew attention seeking facebook user

Chai na true o...infact na God go punish that twitter guy
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
mytime24:
Poor guy angry

Shut up joor .....broke ass like u we always support dis kind of things
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yinxies:
Not fair at all. N500 Pepsi will not kill you na
o

Shut your dry ass dey ...do you know if the guy budgeted for it, DAT why guys we never take girls like you serious angry
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by ANGELBEE519: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Correct guy.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by Duru009(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ladies will never learn at all
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
HomeBoy. Nice one.
Re: Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget by AfroSamurai: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mtsheeeew! What manner of nonsense is this. Kudos to the man for being himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.