Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce (31217 Views)

3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room / 7 Surprising Reasons Couples Constantly Break Up And Get Back Together / 5 Reasons Couples Come To Counseling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by latest90: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
v
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
14 . Betting. Eg.. bet 9ja lotto.. etc.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by rock003: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
The wife can never be equal to the husband.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by bettercreature(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
The OP forgot to add Sexual transmitted diseases grin grin grin grin grin.People need to understand that your partner having STD doesnt mean he/she is cheating
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Racoon:
Lack of humility-inability to openly say "I am sorry honey".
This one is so underrated
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bruno3000:
11. Lack of spiritual compactibility. This one is very deep only few can understand.
Can u explain this?
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by samuelson06(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bruno3000:
11. Lack of spiritual compactibility. This one is very deep only few can understand.

Yes. That's a big one that even you may not be able to demystify it. In fact, 80% marital issues hangs there.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Davido and Chioma, take notes! wink
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by MetroBaba1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
lamidebaby:
One reason captures all:
Inordinate love of self.

I'm Interested In Your Selfless Love
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bruno3000:
Won tun gbede o

1 Like

Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by leonard002(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
distance
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by uuzba(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
berryford:
Who gives a Bleep about relationship? smiley

Holy man?
How can you claim to love God whom you do not see if you cannot live your neighbour whom you can see?
The commitment you show in your relationship to your wife/husband is the same commitment Christ shows to his body the church.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by go100: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Influence of the third party leads to imbalance which may eventually tip the marriage over.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by abdullkabar(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
lamidebaby:
One reason captures all:
Inordinate love of self.
I cosign this cuz wen self love dies,no love can replace
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by xcrew20: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70641331:
Number one tip to Keep your romance HOT & SPICY : Take her out for some Barbecue!
Winks wink

You got our attention today.
But sorry to disappoint you boy, we don't do gutter language, try the next person.
Bless you and have a great night.

Hugs wink

You are so boring

......and they live happily together forever! kiss
The sweetest words at the end of a LOVE STORY! wink
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by chukwutope: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you are going to cheat, do it like 'Virgin' Mary.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by hkidola00(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2018
kennygee:
Infidelity is the only ground God permits, argue with your keypads biko.
i agree fully with you, even if my girlfriend slaps my mum, I may quarrel with her and later forgive her, but infidelity,... at all meen
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Bruno3000:
Maintaining a good relationship has nothing to do with spiritual compactibility.You were only working on what they said is best for you. I know two different compactible couples that did spiritual tests before they married the first fight a lot- the husband beats the wife that her face often gets swollen embarassedThe second couple are presently seperated because of one reason I wont want to share here? what are you going to say about that? There is even one I forgot to mention its been 5years not a single child. If they had married without spiritual test you'd have said its because they are not compactible!...
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by OyinO: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2018
berryford:
Who gives a Bleep about relationship? smiley
If christ is the cure, then why is life still short with sin and death still sure? Or hasnt christ died for sin and death to end? Besides, in the bible, those who killed christ never said they killed him for the sins of the world. They murdered him for blasphemy, uproar, going against Mosaic laws and for calling himself King of the Jews.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by crownson(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Nagging
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by UCyril: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Infidelity, inability to get pregnant
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by echomog1: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Make God number 1 in your relationship and see the outcome

Always cause trouble before you leave for work each day and settle it before going to bed each night......bet it you guys relationship would be spiced up

the way my ppl call God in everything as if they know God....mtcheewww!
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by shounited74: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2018
No 2 should be no.1
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by Loversminds: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2018
And never marry because of money or beauty.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by Kaybaba5(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2018
thesicilian:
11. Cable TV remote.
For this not to bring problem
I put another tv in the living room
My wife and kid in sitting room while i take over the living room..

Lobatan...
But not easy

1 Like

Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by danie25: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Please what's the Lagos state Commissioner of police twitter account to report police extortion along Seme Badagry express way. More than 10 police road block collecting #100 each from motorist from Seme to Agbara.
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
lack of humility also
Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by somtookeke(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2020

Top 8 Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria, number 4 is very common among women
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/top-8-causes-of-divorce-in-nigeria.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
CriticMaestro:
Women who just see marriage as a convenient way to adding weight

Meaning pregnancy doesn't add weight or peace of mind doesn't add weight ❓

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.