Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (80594 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
grin

Trump just dey imagine how d thin ram still dey talk and move during his visit.

Naija which way

12 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by sprints2: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Roger3D:
I love the way Buhari was cold and distant towards that racist buffoon Donald trump, he was trying to send a message to the Americans that it's not business as usual as it used to be under the old regimes. He was trying to let Trump know that Nigeria's interests will not be betrayed. Nobody can bully Buhari!
see this one n power beneficiary trying to praise buhari becos of 30k..Buhari has done nothing truth be told but I do not blame he is lifeless just as trump said he is not the problem of this country but his authority can challenge any administration..but he hasn't done that yet...he is been tossed around by his cabinet like chessboard

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Edcure1:
Trump is a honest man. He spoke what everyone knows about Buhari.

I watched their joint press conference. Buhari could hardly mutter a coherent statement and could not think on his feet.
dat is exactly wat i don't understand to lead u must be spontaneous,lucid and prolific in speaking..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Oduwils222(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
But, how old is Trump?
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Philinho(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Pls somebody should kukuma kill me oooo.hahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by divineappo(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
this demolition is too bad. Chai

see as trump just demolish buhari.
I like trump, he doesn't know how to pretend for too long, he only spoke well of buhari for the camera during buhari's visit.

See finishing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by milemimi93(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2018
Believe this at your own peril..

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Abfinest007(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by PHILipu1(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2018
Make una believe anything my brainwashed IPOB Jews that believed that Trump will send soldiers to fight Buhari if Buhari send phyton after KANU.

Na Buhari till una reset una brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Odingo1: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2018
I wonder why some Nigerians still want to vote Buhari again , many people that will vote him in SW are just doing that so that they will grab power in 2023 or if he dies Tinubi clique will take over and is that proper,did they have the interest of Nigeria in a country where they are the one shouting for one Nigeria, 2023 the SW will be disappointed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by agabaI23(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2018
Financial times and fake news? For what now?
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by okerekeikpo: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2018
Sai baba trump is an ipob yoot

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by gnome: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2018
roundman:
And some people will believe this

That some people actually believe this drivel, hogwash is quite sad. Trump praised Buhari's anti corruption stance, that is a verifiable fact. This concocted bile of a statement credited to Trump is certainly the handiwork of haters�

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by thedondada(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2018
roundman:

Of course they will

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by ziondaughter247: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Lol.. This is so funny

5 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by fortune1968: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2018
roundman:
Of course , fools and wailers will .

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Roger3D:
I love the way Buhari was cold and distant towards that racist buffoon Donald trump, he was trying to send a message to the Americans that it's not business as usual as it used to be under the old regimes. He was trying to let Trump know that Nigeria's interests will not be betrayed. Nobody can bully Buhari!

You must be fullish beyond words. What other way to send a message to Trump about business not being usual as of old regimes than to reject a proposal to visit in a diplomatic or anyway otherwise?

You dont like someone, he said you should come to his house, but you went there and was acting cold for him. These set of people, I cant believe live in Nigeria. their way of thinking is like spoiled beans.Senseless...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by toprealman: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Trump should shut up biko! Yes I am not a fan of Buhari but then Trump's own is just becoming too much.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by eagleeye2: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Seriously I dey shame for Nigeria. And to think Buhari is going to rig himself in for second term just weakens me.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Ahaha Ahahaha Ahahahahahahahahajahahahhahahahahaaaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Talknochip(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
chimooooo... 'Ailing', 'lifeless', 'younger', 'Urbane', 'chemistry'..... Chai... Trump is one he.ll of a controversial figure who have a problem in 'taming' his thoughts and disappointment... But, truth be told, i personally have never been proud that Buhari is our president!

4 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Fashdeejay(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Zombies see una life
Buhari is the most lifeless person ever---Donald Trump (POTUS) 2018

Cc: The below zombies

Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
Madridguy
Festus Keyamo
Oshiomole
Tinubu
you forget add that suya guy.. mmabbq or whatever his Monika is.

16 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by BluntBoy(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
flyingdagger:
yebariba oh buhari don disgrace us oh.

So because of the opinion of an individual, you suddenly think Buhari disgraced you.

If those who have met Trump decide to voice their opinions about him, you think it would be praiseworthy?

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by blaqroy: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2018
All of u wanted the change now u are running away from it,it was only few of us that knw what will come out of this man the rest were ready to kill anyone against their change.... I laff

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by LadyExcellency: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2018
The description is even an understatement.

Buhari can't remember his phone number way back in 2015 and yet Nigerians bought into this hoax. He categorically said he can't do something tangible for Nigeria because of old age yet some acclaimed intellectuals want him for second term because of destructive selfish reasons.

I will even vote Tinubu if APC can present him for President (irrespective of the awkward regional political consideration) as to help push Nigeria away from this "income and expenditures' only policy government

10 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nukilia: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
When you tell the dullard crew that its a stupid arrangement to have Buhari as a president with Osibanjo as a vice president, they'll be screaming up and down. Its just like putting a gateman in the position of a surgeon. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Idrismusty97(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
American politics is just as dirty as Nigeria own. Someone is trying to turn Africans against Trump administration, What better way of doing that than poking the largest black nation. A statement denying this from the Trump adminstration would be issued soon, mark my words. Even if a president is a vegetable so long as he is representing the whole nation it is the policy of every government to respect that leader.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Timfreds(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Trump has been known to use harsh words in describing individuals largely because he thinks highly of himself. We all know Buhari is a man of few words and will not speak unless spoken to also because of his military background. Two different individuals of course.
A certified Zombie spotted. A man of few words or man of NO words. Military background or meaningless background.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by tommykiwi(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Is Buhari the cause of US visa denial to Nigerians?

because Trump really finish Sai baba here.!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nukilia: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2018
LadyExcellency:
The description is even an understatement.

Buhari can't remember his phone number way back in 2015 and yet Nigerians bought into this hoax. He categorically said he can't do something tangible for Nigeria because of old age yet some acclaimed intellectuals want him for second term because of destructive selfish reasons.

I will even vote Tinubu if APC can present him for President (irrespective of the awkward regional political consideration) as to help push Nigeria away from this "income and expenditures' only policy government

Voting Osibanjo as President in the next election and Buhari his vice will make a lot of sense.. If the old man doesn't want to retire, let's help keep him in the inactive VP position.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.