Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,204 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

46O1CE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46O1CE's Profile / 46O1CE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 18 pages)

Travel / Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Site - Photos & Videos by 46O1CE: 5:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Pekele007:

So you think PDP that have been in power since 1999 don't know all these and they won't be preparing for their own propaganda too

Have you heard of Legacy TV? E go shock your naive skull soon. grin

Hope Buhari is packaging his achievements in Education, Sports, Economy and Security of lifes too? And don't forget the killing of Igbos too.
Atiku aren’t winning jackshit.
Cry me a lagoon

14 Likes 2 Shares

Fashion / Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by 46O1CE: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Celebrities / Re: Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) by 46O1CE: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2018
MKO4ever:
More than anything else, I must commend the boobs!!!
Ayeni Kunfayakun
Is that you?
Politics / Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by 46O1CE: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I was in Kaduna North recently and from my interactions with the sons of the soil,if PDP put their acts together, EL Rufai cannot win a free and fair election in Kaduna State.
Liar!

1 Like

Politics / Re: El-zakzaky To Remain In DSS Custody by 46O1CE: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
PureMe01:
NO..I watched it
No wonder

1 Like

Politics / Re: El-zakzaky To Remain In DSS Custody by 46O1CE: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
PureMe01:
if despite court ruling on his bail & buhari still fails to release him before may 2019,please he should just hold on.A saviour who will set all political prisoners free is on the way.just 6 months to go.this is the country we find ourselves under the leadership of a tyrant.Nigeria Will Be Great Again!
Did you read the post ?

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by 46O1CE: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense. I dont hate Muslims but I dont like this. America is a christian country. Muslims will never allow this in their countries.
Nonsense
America is not a Christian country .
You need to fuck_ off
Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Meets CAN Chairman, Promises To Lift The Poor Out Of Poverty by 46O1CE: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Stupid can
Education / Re: OAU Is Not Joining ASUU Strike by 46O1CE: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2018
clockwise:
They are working on it.
You people wanto give my boy high blood pressure cheesy
Education / Re: OAU Is Not Joining ASUU Strike by 46O1CE: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2018
clockwise:
I am of the opinion that this is the best thing that has happened to Obàfemi Awolowo university in the last five years. following the directives of ASUU national body on Monday that all ASUU member s should begin an indefinite strike, Oau has decided not to join the so called meaningless strike.
This is a good step in the right direction for the members of Oau community. we lead others follow.
Why hasn’t Oau release admission list since all these days ?
Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached by 46O1CE: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Lol
It won’t work this time . The fool forgot he rode on Buhari popularity to become a senator.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Avoid “push Up Bras” For Healthy Living – Expert Warns Women by 46O1CE: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
sunky97:
A medical expert, Ms Maymuna Abubakar, has advised women against using “push up brassieres” so as to relax the muscles of their breasts for a healthy living.
Abubakar, an Assistant Director, Nursing Services, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, gave the advice while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday.

According to her, relaxing breasts muscles will prevent various ailments which could affect the breast.

She advised women to avoid using tight and trending brassieres which she referred to as ‘push ups’.

“The muscles of the breast need to rest. So, women and young girls should please allow their breasts to rest when at home.

“We should also clean the breast region thoroughly and regularly.

“We should endeavour to change our brassieres regularly and avoid sleeping while still wearing them,” she said.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/avoid-push-up-bras-for-healthy-living-expert-warns-women/
Politics / Re: 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP by 46O1CE: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Akpabio was busy picking ward councillors while PDP were making a major onslaught
Trash

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics) by 46O1CE: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2018
This one does not look like Olamide abegi

221 Likes 8 Shares

Crime / Re: Customers Beat Up Interswitch Agent Over 2Million Naira Failed Transactions by 46O1CE: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2018
So
What will the beating do?
Politics / Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by 46O1CE: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Atiku right now

54 Likes 7 Shares

Autos / Re: To Score Points Against Bus Conductors, Always Do The Following by 46O1CE: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Everyday, inside AC fitted personal ride while some still dey jump danfo day and night... The irony of life.

Politics / Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Not Endorsed N30,000, Says Presidency by 46O1CE: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol
Education / Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media by 46O1CE: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
myettiallah:

so what have you achieved douche bag
Fuck_ off!
Celebrities / Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by 46O1CE: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lyta acquires liability

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video) by 46O1CE: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
unapologetic:
During Fayemi's first tenure, he created alot of wealth generating avenues for Ekiti state, but I was surprised to find out that Fayose had closed down most of this income generating avenues. He was sole reliant on the allocation from the federal government.

It amazes me how that fraudster called Fayose could have so many confused supporters all over the country; I guess they are equally as deluded as he is.

He even chased two banks from the state just because they weren't dancing to his tune.

He would rather watch his people travel all the way to akure to access Gtbank and Ecobank.

I saw two guys in Ilesa GtBank today. They said they came all the way from Ekiti.
I weak

2 Likes

Education / Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media by 46O1CE: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
myettiallah:
90% of nlanders are teenagers,especially those in romanceland
Mynd44. Have you seen this guy’s signature? What happened to Rule 10?
Celebrities / Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by 46O1CE: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sankabson:
Jobless Police Officer!
Louder!

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account by 46O1CE: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Next should be all telegram crypto investment scam groups......
grin
I thought you got your money back that time
Health / Re: Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years by 46O1CE: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where’s the weight loss undecided
There was a time I was working out . I actually gained more weight and muscles .

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse by 46O1CE: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
richiepolymer:
Confused and selfish people. Oyegun was doing a great job, they fought him and said they don't want him. They though Oshiomole will dance to their tunes but alas, they are shocked. Let them continue to expose themselves and their selfishness.
How can We continue to abuse the masses? You want Oshiomhole to grant Rochas wishes to turn imo state into his family business kwa? All the selfish requests is what will kill APC and not Oshiomhole.
Fuck_ off

3 Likes

Politics / Re: See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result by 46O1CE: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Hw did Buhari write Hausa in 1961 when it wasn't even offered till 13 years later ?
You’re a clown !
Was there even anything like waec in 1961?
Your argument is baseless

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) by 46O1CE: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Another snake thread....

Bleep off
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: An Unrepentant Ethnic Irredentist by 46O1CE: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
futuregovernor:
Stop posting rubbish,Obi is giving you sleepless night. 3rd mainland bridge is next for u
Peter obi is a bastard

3 Likes

Politics / Re: New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off by 46O1CE: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless my Daddy , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The incoming President of Nigeria .
Thunder fire Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.