Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? (6014 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

Plan to get it.... "man must not put his eyes in one basket" grin

See me see advise....That where games come in, this our generation ehn, these are part of the reasons ladies also feels it right for them to have a side guy.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Maybe it's because you don't care for her in the first place, if you really love a woman, you will love everything about her, mood or not.

They are coming for you, Let me take the back seat and pleasantly read your lashes.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
lilbest4:
ladies are actually neither confused nor lazy. I noticed this in women who lost their husbands, all their survival instinct quickly creep in and they start hustling like mad with zero time for unnecessary game play.
They only play those games because they know most guys are dumb and will be worried about what the problem is, in the end, they will successfully milk the guy of money and gifts
could be true
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by victorian(f): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anyways body still dey shack her.

Have done all those in the past.. Pure waste of emotions and tantrums..

After some years, she will calm down.. Body go tell am.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by FisifunKododada: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
This sounds like the spirit of Shatani! The convoluted confusion is beyond human comprehension. Fellow men, if you wanna live a long life, no carry women matter for head o!
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:

See me see advise....That where games come in, this our generation ehn, these are part of the reasons ladies also feels it right for them to have a side guy.
lol, Even your boo geti boo
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:
lol, Even your boo geti boo
Lee boo Lee boo...is that it.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na your head dey dia pass
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Offpoint: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:

Lee boo Lee boo...is that it.
Yeah you got it
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by tiffanyfan(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:

They are coming for you, Let me take the back seat and pleasantly read your lashes.

Yimmu
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by boiz2men(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Maybe it's because you don't care for her in the first place, if you really love a woman, you will love everything about her, mood or not.

I'm sorry honey, i love with my head.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by tiffanyfan(f): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
boiz2men:

I'm sorry honey, i love with my head.

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by memories1(f): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
The dude just needs to understand that it's hormones, especially if she gets PMS.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by courna(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2018
lilbest4:
ladies are actually neither confused nor lazy. I noticed this in women who lost their husbands, all their survival instinct quickly creep in and they start hustling like mad with zero time for unnecessary game play.
They only play those games because they know most guys are dumb and will be worried about what the problem is, in the end, they will successfully milk the guy of money and gifts
hmmmm... tricky shii
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ultimate77(m): 12:34am On Aug 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:

what is that your you boyfriend's name again?
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ultimate77(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2018
memories1:
The dude just needs to understand that it's hormones, especially if she gets PMS.

where in pH are you? We need to hook up asap grin
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:

You are ready to deal with swings right?
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 1:22am On Aug 29, 2018
memories1:

Ohh I thought as much....
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ultimate77(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2018
teelord1:

let's shake it
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by tiffanyfan(f): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:

what is that your you boyfriend's name again?

Ultimate77
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ultimate77(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Ultimate77

I doubt cos ultimate rolls with brains and Beauty.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
let's shake it
Don't break it
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by tiffanyfan(f): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=ultimate77 post=70706959]

I doubt cos ultimate rolls with brains and Beauty.[/quote

Good for you
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ultimate77(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=tiffanyfan post=70707681][/quote]
do not make me puke this morning nigga
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ultimate77(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2018
teelord1:

Don't break it
Its made of Iron.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ImaIma1(f): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
teelord1:

This is a big deal, he must be lost in the past....It just so good as you run from such person....They are toxic and will deteriorate you.

It is more common with ladies, I'm dealing with one at the moment....all I could just do is excuse myself. The worst part on her coming back is that she's not apologetic about the act.

I can't really condone it whether from a guy or lady. It puts me off and i stay far away from such people.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ImaIma1(f): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
teelord1:

This is a big deal, he must be lost in the past....It just so good as you run from such person....They are toxic and will deteriorate you.

It is more common with ladies, I'm dealing with one at the moment....all I could just do is excuse myself. The worst part on her coming back is that she's not apologetic about the act.

I can't really condone it whether from a guy or lady. It puts me off and i stay far away from such people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Seriously Need Help / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria / Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.