Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (48825 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2018
kajsa08:
grin I don catch my hubby today.

He is your husband na

The blue balls makes him frustrated and uncomfortable, you should help him out joor.

You no be helper again...

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by tunary(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Nonsense
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44:
True But bro, it is her body. I think it is sad that women can't just say no and men respect it so they have to come up with lies like "I have headache" some even wear sanitary pad and stain it with sauce because the man will want to see.

men and women have been at it forever... and its not going to change today. thats what makes chasing women so exciting.

the above the OP wrote is even good....what about the following lies:
- come over to my house to "chill", i wont try anything funny
- let me just put the head in, i swear i wont move
- let's just cuddle nekkid in bed
- if you love me you must prove it to me by having sex with me
- my girlfriend lives with me but we are not together any longer

but the biggest lie of them all is EVERYTHING that comes out of a man's mouth when he is about to CUUM

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by gabpaul: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Yoruba demon:- give me puna

Lady:- NO i'm not in the mood

Yoruba demon:- am in paaaiinnn grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Monaco2(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Lol so true, I remember four years ago, while still in school, I was trying to get down with a girl in my room but she was not giving in, n she was like : I know say if I no give u pvssy ur belle go begin pain u o... I was like no na.... Where u for hear that one n she replied that her boyfriend back home always complain dat if she refused him while he is already aroused he always feel pains. I was like dat is false.....n she get serious with me like..... So u are serious n my bf has been lying to me?!? I said yup..... Las Las she still give me d puna grin

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by wezzyjasified(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2018
kajsa08:

abi o, how do I even know?
Better
Do what he likes, as long as its a mutual thing.

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by lanrexdo(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Lol
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by wezzyjasified(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2018
sm1062:
my game do the convincing not words so call or whatsapp the number below if interested check and confirm before calling

Scam
Thief
Why you wan sell?
Dey use your games win dey go
Till you go rich pass dangote.
You be thief.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Bros why you dey spoil men format, this lie has been on for ages, men usually use it as a final missile to break into a girl's kpekus.
You will hear the man telling the lady, just allow me to just discharge inside you even if you don't want to do it with me, so that the pains in my abdomen will ease.
Some will even go as far as dramitising, claiming the pains are so severe, just to convince the lady to open the gate for them to enter, while in reality, all na wash.
Chai, bros don cast this format.

Na this format I use break that girl virginity that year grin
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Quality20(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2018
are we correct to say that healthy men would still b OK even if they decide to b popes and never ever have sex till elderly years
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by kajsa08: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

He is your husband na

The blue balls makes him frustrated and uncomfortable, you should help him out joor.

You no be helper again...
I be him destiny helper. ;B
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by revolt(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2018
But this guy just confirmed theres fluid congestion. What's he debunking? Only boys are bothered about getting laid.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2018
kajsa08:

lol. Na true you talk.
Some single guys are desperate. grin

I hope you know when ladies are also aroused they can do anything...

1.Visit a guy and offer it for free.

2. Mastorbate

3. I have seen a 28 year old ladies handling a 3 year old boy, when I asked her to explain why, she said that she needed help, and it was urgent to release the pressure.

Stop making it look as though guys are evil, when girls are aroused it is usually worst.

They become restless...

I can easily know a sexually aroused girl, some in classes during lectures, in markets, clubs, even church.

My point is it is Both ways, one will need help to release the pressure.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2018
kajsa08:

I be him destiny helper. ;B

Lolzzz

Only destiny...

Na you de enjoy pass joor
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by 10kbelow: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2018
I must be a virgin i never knew about this FMT
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Amberon11: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Have you ever had a severe headache before? Or even a headache?
MrBrownJay1:
lol, just like no "headache" could stop a woman from having sex, but thats the bloody lie they use all the time...

this is the cat and mouse game played between men and women FOREVER!
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Dlastprophet: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by cococandy(f): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Because men find it difficult to respect a woman’s stand on her sexuality at any given time. It’s not necessarily a game as much as it is both men and women admitting that a woman’s “No” means shyt.

So he’s trying to trick her into going against her wish, while she’s convinced that what she actually wants means nothing. so, she has to lie instead of having her feelings respected.

MrBrownJay1:
lol, just like no "headache" could stop a woman from having sex, but thats the bloody lie they use all the time...

this is the cat and mouse game played between men and women FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by kajsa08: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

I hope you know when ladies are also aroused they can do anything...

1.Visit a guy and offer it for free.

2. Mastorbate

3. I have seen a 28 year old ladies handling a 3 year old boy, when I asked her to explain why, she said that she needed help, and it was urgent to release the pressure.

Stop making it look as though guys are evil, when girls are aroused it is usually worst.

They become restless...

I can easily know a sexually aroused girl, some in classes during lectures, in markets, clubs, even church.

My point is it is Both ways, one will need help to release the pressure.
I know it goes both ways but i replied according to the topic. It's funny atimes because we ladies hide our arousal. It's all about self-control.

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by dihhowner(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2018
youve never experienced it, how do you expect to know it..... OP please shut up....

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by id4sho(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Boys format don cast.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Promisingchild: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Is oryte
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by justparamount(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2018
o je asun o mu malt oo de fe merule ...

na severest pain go do me until she drop sharpener for my pencil
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by 2shure: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2018
wen thr several ways to fuc a lady.abegi
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2018
cococandy:
Because men find it difficult to respect a woman’s stand on her sexuality at any given time. It’s not necessarily a game as much as it is both men and women admitting that a woman’s “No” means shyt.

So he’s trying to trick her into going against her wish, while she’s convinced that what she actually wants means nothing. so, she has to lie instead of having her feelings respected.

sista, stop being so political about this beautiful thing.... funny how you are quick to claim that a woman's NO means shiiit to us men....but when men say NO to a woman's demand, it is a different ball game.

the reality is that women are trying to trick men (to get what they want), just as much as men do. if that was NOT The case, then y'all wouldnt have to put on all the fake items on your body (fake hair, fake foundation, fake padded undies and bra, fake nails, fake height, fake eyebrows ETC ETC) in order to get the ATTENTION of these same men you are looking down upon. let us all be real here....you have YOUR tactics to get what you want from us, we have OURS to get what we want from women......and yes (whatever lies you may have heard before), sex is one of the main item that most men want from women.

Amberon11:
Have you ever had a severe headache before? Or even a headache?

yep, and it never stopped me from doing anything.....but hey, funny how women dont have these "headaches" when going shopping.

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Gbengazzee(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Not in all cases. You think is only men that want sex, the women also need it too but they won't ask for it. So when a guy comes up with a way to get into her and she accept, is not the format that does the magic rather she is also in the mood. No amount of format a guy will deploy on a girl that is not in the sex mood will work.

4 Likes

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by 8stargeneral: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Ladies make una no believe dis guy ooh .
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by bellotaofeek: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2018
doctorkush:
Medically, it is proven that lack of sex gives way for the sperm cells to fill up your sac then enters into your abdomen leading to stomach ache and vomiting of whitish substances. in most cases, the acidity level makes the cell mature and hatch into tadpoles which in turns to parasites feeding within you and depriving the body of nutrients which can lead to undernutrition, dizziness, loss of weight, constipation, diarrhea and possibly death. #real_fact

so pls girls, randomly help a brother today by asking him when last he gbenke and relieve him cheesy

help, toads in my stomach
#savealife

Hmm.. Eeekun grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.