Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (48823 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Shhhh01:
haba. do u even know what u r saying.

am pretty sure i do, yep!

if u have headache now will u b comfortable enuff to have sex.

i would be just as comfortable as a woman who would be comfortable to NOT have sex with her man and leave him in (stomach) pain....duh!

and if she lies to u, then obviously she aint in d mood.

... and if such man lies to you (about stomach pain) then obviously he IS in the mood

will ur next option b to ra pe her ?

my next option would be to explain to that woman, what i explained another one in this thread (if you had used your brain to read it).... here enjoy:

MrBrownJay1:

of course IT DOES.... any smart person knows that. the pleasure of having sex will have you produce more oxytocin injected into your brain, which in turn will release endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers, into the body, which will therefore alleviate/relieve (or even cure) that headache. FACT!!!

so next time a babe says she has a headache, her man should spread her legs wide open and bang the hell out of her (for medical purposes, of course)
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Shhhh01(f): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

am pretty sure i do, yep!

i would be just as comfortable as a woman who would be comfortable to NOT have sex with her man and leave him in (stomach) pain....duh!

... and if such man lies to you (about stomach pain) then obviously he IS in the mood

my next option would be to explain to that woman, what i explained another one in this thread (if you had used your brain to read it).... here enjoy:

never knew you were the son of a bastard. no wonder u lost ur brain. poor boy. he is so sex starved he is taking it out on his mother.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Stellamariss(f): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
wezzyjasified:

Whats your own?? We all know say na lie but na our tactics be that. Leave us. grin cheesy
lols
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by ceruliz: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
Learning Java can be a fantastic skill for a career and students of all ages have built amazing things, from hobby projects to world-changing initiatives.
This Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nonye1234: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2018
abi o
I remember during one holiday like that,the guy came to visit his bro,as per say I be one easy going person,he kon dey tell me sey he no fit sit down,coz his manhood dey pain m and he's feeling pains in his abdomen.... I just dey look m like " bia,so i should na do what?? I be doctor ?"
he don forget sey girls don wise up
even gala and indomie cannot buy vj again
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
I get stomach aches from too much sex sha
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Only dumb girls Fall for this lame lines.
No guy can try.it with though.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Only dumb girls fall for this lame line.
No guy can try it with me.

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by frank950(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.