Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (48829 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by bobkezel(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2018
This doctor na olodo doctor. He should make his research well. He has not experienced it doesn't mean it's a lie. That sh*t is real.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Odunharry(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
lol, just like no "headache" could stop a woman from having sex, but thats the bloody lie they use all the time...

this is the cat and mouse game played between men and women FOREVER!
Lmao. That headache line though.

Really a game. Lies people tell
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Odunharry(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

men and women have been at it forever... and its not going to change today. thats what makes chasing women so exciting.

the above the OP wrote is even good....what about the following lies:
- come over to my house to "chill", i wont try anything funny
- let me just put the head in, i swear i wont move
- let's just cuddle nekkid in bed
- if you love me you must prove it to me by having sex with me
- my girlfriend lives with me but we are not together any longer

but the biggest lie of them all is EVERYTHING that comes out of a man's mouth when he is about to CUUM
Sadly, many will still fall for the lies.

That lemm just put the tip in ehn. Chaii
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Odunharry(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2018
gabpaul:
Yoruba demon:- give me puna
Lady:- NO i'm not in the mood
Yoruba demon:- am in paaaiinnn grin
Lmao. Werey
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by srclark: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A lot of men will hate this doctor.

Continue to read his tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com

Op you must be mad ooo ,format you did not create cant you just use it and let it be now you don cast am ,so tell me which one our sons go use ? Rada rada
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Odunharry(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Bros why you dey spoil men format, this lie has been on for ages, men usually use it as a final missile to break into a girl's kpekus.
You will hear the man telling the lady, just allow me to just discharge inside you even if you don't want to do it with me, so that the pains in my abdomen will ease.
Some will even go as far as dramitising, claiming the pains are so severe, just to convince the lady to open the gate for them to enter, while in reality, all na wash.
Chai, bros don cast this format.
D bros neva cast anything. Some women have been falling and will still keep falling for the cheapest lies. Only few actually learn jare.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
lol, just like no "headache" could stop a woman from having sex, but thats the bloody lie they use all the time...

see diversionary tactics o grin

Men and cunningness be like bread and beans grin grin

Asiri ti tu grin

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by aksule(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Well, we are in the era of fake news. Let's goggle it or let more young and older doctors comment.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by SAMBARRY: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2018
bobkezel:
This doctor na olodo doctor. He should make his research well. He has not experienced it doesn't mean it's a lie. That sh*t is real.
Oniro ye paromo grin
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by SAMBARRY: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

men and women have been at it forever... and its not going to change today. thats what makes chasing women so exciting.

the above the OP wrote is even good....what about the following lies:
- come over to my house to "chill", i wont try anything funny
- let me just put the head in, i swear i wont move
- let's just cuddle nekkid in bed
- if you love me you must prove it to me by having sex with me
- my girlfriend lives with me but we are not together any longer

but the biggest lie of them all is EVERYTHING that comes out of a man's mouth when he is about to CUUM
grin
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Trustme2(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sista, stop being so political about this beautiful thing.... funny how you are quick to claim that a woman's NO means shiiit to us men....but when men say NO to a woman's demand, it is a different ball game.

the reality is that women are trying to trick men (to get what they want), just as much as men do. if that was NOT The case, then y'all wouldnt have to put on all the fake items on your body (fake hair, fake foundation, fake padded undies and bra, fake nails, fake height, fake eyebrows ETC ETC) in order to get the ATTENTION of these same men you are looking down upon. let us all be real here....you have YOUR tactics to get what you want from us, we have OURS to get what we want from women......and yes (whatever lies you may have heard before), sex is one of the main item that most men want from women.

yep, and it never stopped me from doing anything.....but hey, funny how women dont have these "headaches" when going shopping.
Indeed women may not be in tgr mood for sex but they'll always be in thr mood to place their endless rrqurat for cash from guys. Talk of double standards. You want to get cash from guys buy you girls don't want to part with anything. Unfortunately what is valuable to guys I'm this life is your p?y because most of them bring nothing to the table
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by hope4nigeria(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673248:
So na lie dem men dey lie all these years?!

God don catch una today!

Ladies , don't listen to them o.

Dem just wan rush una waka codedly!

JAPA!!
when men rush go dey buy sex robot, nNa go still dey vex, I don't know why men lie sef, na women dey enjoy sex most
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Must one have sex? What happened to masturbation?
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Odunharry:

Sadly, many will still fall for the lies.
That lemm just put the tip in ehn. Chaii

women fall for these cheap lies faster than panties on prom night... simply because, indirectly, they want to believe this BS.

SAMBARRY:
see diversionary tactics o grin
Men and cunningness be like bread and beans grin grin
Asiri ti tu grin

sista Sambarry, you know its all love na...

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Kingjames(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Na lie Doc. we go get stomach pain. And something could happen to us if we didn't "DO" it. Abi na u get our body...#pls Teacher don't me nonsense-apology to fela
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Let him go and sit down, it happens to some people, look at his face na the kind guys wey dey spoil show, sly,.. Anyway girls go still fall for am cos they want it too, Infact they know the truth but they just want to feel they are helping you.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2018
hope4nigeria:
when men rush go dey buy sex robot, nNa go still dey vex, I don't know why men lie sef, na women dey enjoy sex most
Dat one sef dey!
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by VALENTINEBRAND: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A lot of men will hate this doctor.
Continue to read his tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by SAMBARRY: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

women fall for these cheap lies faster than panties on prom night... simply because, indirectly, they want to believe this BS.

sista Sambarry, you know its all love na...

it's all love ke? Or gimmicks to get into the pants grin

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Spainze007(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls I have a question!

If a girl didn't have s*x for a very long time like 5 - 6 years would dia be any medical issue?
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by agabaI23(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

This man is still here. Always on point grin

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by jonadaft: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
doctorkush:
Medically, it is proven that lack of sex gives way for the sperm cells to fill up your sac then enters into your abdomen leading to stomach ache and vomiting of whitish substances. in most cases, the acidity level makes the cell mature and hatch into tadpoles which in turns to parasites feeding within you and depriving the body of nutrients which can lead to undernutrition, dizziness, loss of weight, constipation, diarrhea and possibly death. #real_fact

so pls girls, randomly help a brother today by asking him when last he gbenke and relieve him cheesy

help, toads in my stomach
#savealife

You are a pathological liar!

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by jamal230(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Well doctor don talk him own, I know my body, when am aroused and I don't have sex it gives me sharp pain below my abdominal region, so I like avoiding getting aroused
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Divay22(f): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

I hope you know when ladies are also aroused they can do anything...

1.Visit a guy and offer it for free.

2. Mastorbate

3. I have seen a 28 year old ladies handling a 3 year old boy, when I asked her to explain why, she said that she needed help, and it was urgent to release the pressure.

Stop making it look as though guys are evil, when girls are aroused it is usually worst.

They become restless...

I can easily know a sexually aroused girl, some in classes during lectures, in markets, clubs, even church.

My point is it is Both ways, one will need help to release the pressure.
Just look at this one undecided
Mr teller man
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by sapeleboi(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
good morning my people , na wetin be today topic now

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Divay22(f): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Jonathan:

You are a pathological liar!
Nah.
That nigga is always off point.. Believe him at your own peril grin grin
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by loganx: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2018
i knew someone who had cerebral palsy, he died at the age of 40. he died because he never had sex, yet his sexual organs were in full gear. the sperm f&%ked up his organs internally due to non discharge.
as a mature adult - do not have sex for 3 months and see what happens to your hormones. i wonder how the celibates manage this, you can only pull it off if your sex organs are not in full gear.
people should respect the laws of nature, sperm production does not stop because you are not having sex, what happens is an overflow of the storage spirally up your system if you don't discharge when due. likewise, ovaries production does not seize because you are not making babies, an ova or more will be release monthly when you hit puberty for you to make babies until menopause kicks in.
don't come online and talk trash because you want to trend.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
it's all love ke? Or gimmicks to get into the pants grin

as much as men will lie/cheat etc to get into women's pant, it doesnt take away the emotional connection we have with women (even if that said babe is a hoe). remember, its just sex...

Spainze007:
Pls I have a question!
If a girl didn't have s*x for a very long time like 5 - 6 years would dia be any medical issue?

of course there will be serious medical issues involved... its called ACUTE KONJIALITIS aka, the day some man will penetrate her again, she will lose her DAMN MIND!! the type of 0rgasm that poor babe will have can paralyze an elephant for a week

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by fr3do(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Serious blue balls has given me leg pain before, it's not funny but sha it's temporary.

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Diso60090(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2018
[/color][color=#990000][color=#000000][/color] cool[url][/url][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[/quote][size=8pt][/size][b][/b][s][/s][quote author=Mynd44 post=70673529]

True But bro, it is her body. I think it is sad that women can't just say no and men respect it so they have to come up with lies like "I have headache" some even wear sanitary pad and stain it with sauce because the man will want to see.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Diso60090(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

as much as men will lie/cheat etc to get into women's pant, it doesnt take away the emotional connection we have with women (even if that said babe is a hoe). remember, its just sex...

of course there will be serious medical issues involved... its called ACUTE KONJIALITIS aka, the day some man will penetrate her again, she will lose her DAMN MIND!! the type of 0rgasm that poor babe will have

can paralyze an elephant for a week

Collect one coke for my care

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Bobbybenard(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Most guys won't like hearing this, cos it unleashed the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.