Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (48854 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by adegeye38(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Prevhoo:

You are talking of article and I am talking of something that happens to me. If it does not happen to you be thankful. Some people are in pains.
thats if u feel sexually aroused it might happen, d tin is u take ur mind of it nd it goes away

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by centboy123456(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
abejide1000:
I used this trick back then, I'll hold my stomach and pretend, the lady will later say sorry, come and do it but it is only one round ooo....we guys, na wisdom dey rush us cheesy cheesy

lol baba for the girls I greet u me self dey use dis format too
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Amberon11: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
No...there's a difference. Sex does not have the capacity to totally cure your headache like aspirin does. It may cause relieve you a bit but the headache will definitely hang in there unlike aspirin that totally cures the headache.
MrBrownJay1:

are you trying to go technical on me?!?!? if you have a headache and sex relieve you of that said pain, then i am sorry to say that your headache is cured (just like aspirin would also cure that headache)

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by jashar(f): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
So, women have actually fallen for that line?

Wowza... shocked
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Wisedove(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Maybe some guys just pretending or don't want to say the truth or probably the body system is different.

As for me, if after a very hot romance but the girl don't allow me to do the do(sex) I will have a severe stomachache that can last for an hour, I mean a very strong one that I will be rolling in bed because of the pain.

Since I have noticed this in me I won't bother to engage in any hot romance with a babe if I know it won't be sure for me get down with her.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by statusquoante: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
jayson87:
Whew! so many quacks out there, prostrate cancer reasearch and findings shows that risk increases by ass 200% in men that rather not have sex. so whats this one talking about not having have no damaging effect on the body

That's why men should marry and early too.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by dasparrow: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
God bless this doctor for revealing the truth. All these bloody fornicators who will lie just to get sex angry

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by abimic(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

My husband says sex cures headache. He explained it medically and i read it up angry
My friend back then in 2007 when we were much younger use to tell me of how sex cures his headache, true as it may, he came from a lay man perspective. In reality, sex cures no headache. Migraine(most common in women) and cluster headache can only be relieved through sex both in males and females. In sex, when we cross the finish line, or reach the big O, dopamin, serotonin and endorphins are released, and these chemicals are naturally to induce pleasure and relieve pains thereby making sex or masturbation easily additive. Same thing for drinking as regards dopamin but a rule applies.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by stan4guy6(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
adegeye38:
fluids build up when u are sexually aroused, and den d groin pain, when u are not it goes away, read d article well
you are correct
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Damseldammie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=doctorkush post=70673486]Medically, it is proven that lack of sex gives way for the sperm cells to fill up your sac then enters into your abdomen leading to stomach ache and vomiting of whitish substances. in most cases, the acidity level makes the cell mature and hatch into tadpoles which in turns to parasites feeding within you and depriving the body of nutrients which can lead to undernutrition, dizziness, loss of weight, constipation, diarrhea and possibly death. #real_fact

so pls girls, randomly help a brother today by asking him when last he gbenke and relieve him cheesy

help, toads in my stomach
#savealife

[/quot
Sighs# you're mouthed man# oh Shey! Baddest
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Damseldammie(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44:

True But bro, it is her body. I think it is sad that women can't just say no and men respect it so they have to come up with lies like "I have headache" some even wear sanitary pad and stain it with sauce because the man will want to see.
Hmm... Baba expey# meanwhile, experience is the best teacher#sé ó se é rí(have you ever experienced it)?
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Ifey131(f): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mobash:

Hmmmm, just like that?
Yes..though it wasn't easy....he cried, rolled on the floor, screamed, etc....buh I wasn't convinced. if not, I would HV accepted but he later composed himself nd said he would not force me to do it...na so oo
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Uglymugg: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

I can easily know a sexually aroused girl, some in classes during lectures, in markets, clubs, even church.

Abeg tell us how to know this signs.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by malakaimoscondo: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
chiommy123:
Hope some ladies understand this too.
so are u encouraging ladies to minimize the way they open their legs for us ni?i seems not to understand whay u meant by u hope ladies understand this too.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by malakaimoscondo: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
kajsa08:
grin I don catch my hubby today.
pls listen to your hubby the guy is insane his work can not be theorize is only asserting.i do feel stomach ache at severity when am Hot.the researcher is only asserting his work is yet to be substantiated
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by malakaimoscondo: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
kajsa08:
grin I don catch my hubby today.
believe ur hubby this man is only asserting is research can not be theorize as he is just guessing
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by khalids: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Well have you heard of blue balls.....I suggests everyone commenting here look it up...
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Divay22:

Just look at this one undecided
Mr teller man

Lolzx wait who do you think u are?

Nonsense, u have been noticed pass joor.

I wasn't even talking to you feminist
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by SUPERPACK: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
loganx:
i knew someone who had cerebral palsy, he died at the age of 40. he died because he never had sex, yet his sexual organs were in full gear. the sperm f&%ked up his organs internally due to non discharge.
as a mature adult - do not have sex for 3 months and see what happens to your hormones. i wonder how the celibates manage this, you can only pull it off if your sex organs are not in full gear.
people should respect the laws of nature, sperm production does not stop because you are not having sex, what happens is an overflow of the storage spirally up your system if you don't discharge when due. likewise, ovaries production does not seize because you are not making babies, an ova or more will be release monthly when you hit puberty for you to make babies until menopause kicks in.
don't come online and talk trash because you want to trend.
so what of wet dreams?.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by kajsa08: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
malakaimoscondo:
believe ur hubby this man is only asserting is research can not be theorize as he is just guessing
thanks bro.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

Lolzx wait who do you think u are?

Nonsense, u have been noticed pass joor.

I wasn't even talking to you feminist
Calm down bro!
I know you're frustrated, but everything is well. cool

1 Like

Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Divay22:

Calm down bro!
I know you're frustrated, but everything is well. cool

How frustrated were you when you read my post?

Feminist are bunch of angry women trying to get everyone angry like they are.

Go for yoga classes bae
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Divay22(f): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

Go for yoga classes bae
I'm enjoying this sadist attitude you're putting up.
Continue grin grin grin

The more you fire back at me, the more it gives me joy.
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Divay22(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
TolaTosin:

Go for yoga classes bae

The more you fire back at me, the more it gives me joy.
And if you can't make me do same, you're a Loser grin cheesy cheesy
Your frustration is my happiness
So continue cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Shugavee(f): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44:

True But bro, it is her body. I think it is sad that women can't just say no and men respect it so they have to come up with lies like "I have headache" some even wear sanitary pad and stain it with sauce because the man will want to see.
honestly it’s pathetic
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Sike(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Yeye doctor
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Mobash(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Ifey131:
Yes..though it wasn't easy....he cried, rolled on the floor, screamed, etc....buh I wasn't convinced. if not, I would HV accepted but he later composed himself nd said he would not force me to do it...na so oo

Oppsssss, we understand grin
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Exmay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
jayson87:
Monks are celibate yet they molest underage children and threaten them not to speak out, chiooor
Last time I checked this discussion is not about the misconduct of some Catholic monks.
Plus, where did you put Buddist and Hindus and other religions? Or did you think the reference to monks is limited to the Catholics alone?
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Dasherz(f): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's either you were hungry during your self research or your are something your tummy didn't like
What's the essence of wet dreams? It's too help you empty your sac when filled
Prevhoo:
He is not entirely correct, it does not cause stomach pain but groin pain.

I ran an experiment on myself to ascertain this. It does not happen to him does not mean others are ruled out.

Those pipes can get clogged and you get this heavy feeling in the groin. I suspected hernia but when I want on a sex spree I never got the pains again.

Some weeks later, it came back fully blown. I realized I had not had sex In a while.
NOTE: I don't masturbate.

Doctors can't explain everything and I have never used this as a way to make a girl have sex with me.

Fluid build up causes groin pain that extends to the abdomen and sometimes downward to the leg in some men, some men I repeat!
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Prevhoo: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dasherz:
It's either you were hungry during your self research or your are something your tummy didn't like
What's the essence of wet dreams? It's too help you empty your sac when filled

You are female so I have nothing to say to you, seeing as we are anatomically different. Something that happens to me and your knowledge which should I believe the more?

Read again, I made emphasis on groin. Is your groin also your stomach?
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by vicaro7(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
I don't feel the pain any longer and I have not felt it in a very long time even if I smooch for 5 hours without release but honestly there was a time that if I even kiss for 10mins without doing, I will be in so much pain that I can't even talk or walk..
Re: "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor by Shhhh01(f): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
lol, just like no "headache" could stop a woman from having sex, but thats the bloody lie they use all the time...

this is the cat and mouse game played between men and women FOREVER!
haba. do u even know what u r saying. if u have headache now will u b comfortable enuff to have sex. and if she lies to u, then obviously she aint in d mood. will ur next option b to ra pe her ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Nigerian Gives UK Babe N14,500 For Having A Beautiful Smile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.