Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (24336 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Randy100: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
How many Jesus do you know?
ALEXIS0240:
Which Jesus are you talking about?
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by lekanation(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
attention seeking lady..you cheat.. you are out!!!!.. if you feel i lack something i cant give you please just quit simple..I don't have time for nonsense...I have never cheated on any lady before..why should I accept a cheat... I deserve better!!!....
we all lack something bro.. she also forgot that she is not perfect too
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by IkennaDavid1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't apologize empty handed oh.
with porch. Lol

And I hope u will apologize to him too if u catch him cheating on u, because the other girl had stuffs u don't have
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We women have snake like characters honestly. I wonder if some really grew up in Christian homes or have sensible mothers because our mothers did not do a nice job at all

Our poosie is now our daily bread
you are obviously a man
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by boyjo: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Just look at this one, apologize and contact hiv abi, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. People like you will always cheat even if you are friending Dangote or Dino malaye. Na olosho Dey rush you

Na wetin men dey tell women she just dey tell men.
Relax.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by bigcasava1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
that advise is not meant 4 fine boy like me abeg! if she cheat i go switch na them deh rush me.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by sulakishop(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
On behalf of the correct people in this house, I donate her for money ritual
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by noble2faith(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We women have snake like characters honestly. I wonder if some really grew up in Christian homes or have sensible mothers because our mothers did not do a nice job at all

Our poosie is now our daily bread

You are not only beautiful without, you are also beautiful within. Searching for a girl like you could be likened to searching for hidden treasures. Can I be your heartbeat? cheesy
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by efizziano4eddy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
you must be very stupid
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by miraqks: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
fk001:
She is right

If your girlfriend is cheating on you, then you are lacking something.

let d so called gf tell you what you are lacking...
if d guy refuses to change.. den let d gal tell you that she can't continue rather than cheating on you wt another guy

if she can't build u up, let her go. cos it's nt all d gals dat go fr tru luv, some is just to eat ur money and whizz
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ernecy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. She no get sense at all.
u get bad mouth, jeez!! grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by peterpiiro(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
You're saying trash because some ladies cheated just because the nigga is broke. U need to advice the cheated one
ernecy:
ernecy:
ernecy:
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ernecy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
peterpiiro:
You're saying trash because some ladies cheated just because the nigga is broke. U need to advice the cheated one
seriously, she has brain problem, I can't imagine the nonsense people talk this days. No be there fault na cheap data, and affordable chinko phone I blame
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by cpu2006(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Orie yigbe
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ikevictor: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
See her eyes like upcoming witch
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Honestly! I can't believe all those guys boiling on the front page didn't get the sarcasm!!! Jeez! Most guys in this section are dumb!!!! angry angry
Everybody is angry, no time to detect sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ibkayee(f): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Honestly! I can't believe all those guys boiling on the front page didn't get the sarcasm!!! Jeez! Most guys in this section are dumb!!!! angry angry
Lol always funny seeing people giving lengthy, ‘thought out’, ‘serious’ responses to sarcasm
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol it’s always funny seeing people writing out lengthy, ‘thought out’, ‘serious’ responses to sarcasm

Babe, I can deal with the 'thought out' responses, at least you learn something from it. But the vitriol and undetected sarcasm?
Only in Romance section! Smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Barzinime(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up dude,go get a life and stop parading as female.
Lol, It really hurts grin grin grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Kinggnicole(f): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Naija guys keep yapping about how most naija girls are dumb. I'm surprised they couldn't figure out the simple sarcasm in the girl's post.
Wehdone "intelligent naija guys".
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Curry30: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. She no get sense at all.

My chest lol grin grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Fawklicant: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
grin grin grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Jagz16(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ritzy10:
A lady identified as @PattyAmaka on twitter has taken it upon herself to educate men on what action to take when their girlfriend cheats on them in a relationship.

ACCORDING TO HER, THE MAN SHOULD IDENTIFY HIS ERROR AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A FAULT WHICH THE OTHER MAN WHOM WAS CHEATED WITH DOESN’T HAVE. SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE LADY, SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT FACT AND WORK TO BE A BETTER MAN. You no know wetin dae do you ...you’re simply MAD

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/dont-leave-her-if-she-cheats-on-you-just-apologize-to-her-be-a-better-man-lady-advises-men/

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Sierusvirus(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Am not saying that cheating is good but if committed by any one, he or she should apologize.

If the guy cheats, he should apologize and vice versa.

Only a stupid girl will want a guy to apologize when she cheats on the ground that it’s the guys fault for not providing or satisfying her sexual orgy, so same blame should be on you when he Cheats too because you never provided for him too.

A girl who doesn’t provide anything only receiving, saying a guy should apologize must be a foolish scum and needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Freekube(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mean while check this out and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/4702805/last-longer-18-plus-other
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Slimsly100(f): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:

Haba brosssss shocked shocked sad shocked shocked
Pity her ministry na,shuo!!!
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
She has a point though
we should also apologise to the loose ones too when they cheat? just asking...
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Biglittlelois(f): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
OneSentence:

we should also apologise to the loose ones too when they cheat? just asking...

Lol, except the loose ones
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
This advice no carry at all at all
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, except the loose ones
smiles...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.