Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (24341 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Slim101(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Her name is Amaka. She dey disappoint steady. angry
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Dareal90s(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2018
No be Igbo girl? Mitcheew SHM
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove I'm sori. But don't cheat nomore.

You are crazy, honestly you are.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2018
This gal is reasoning with her kpekus not her brain
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by chiommy123(f): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2018
rowland545:
wat about slaps
iam very sure they didn't tie her hands
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Denko2721987(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Everyday i see these assorties of rubbish from Nigerian women, i just shake my head disgust. Most of these women havent just inherited dumbness and madness, they also seem to have a powerful and perceived sinister objective of transferring this inherited dumbness/madness unto the male folks of the nation while hiding behind the mantra of feminism or some deceptive fight for women rights.. Hmmmm, i just they laugh...
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Uglymugg: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by DrHighchief(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. She no get sense at all.
I will award you a PhD for this writeup.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Crossbow(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Cheating is something very complex but still inexcusable.. I just feel that our sexual drives and libidos are part of our crosses that we should learn to bear.. When you claim to love a person, you should control that animalistic tendency to cheat.. It is never worth it, the pleasure is always shorr but the regret is eternal. Pls don't lose the person u love because u cannot control yourself. When u cheat, your partner finds it hard to trust u again and if you guys don't break up at first, the love will just die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by mozona(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
does it give the girl privilege to cheat on his boyffriend
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Uglymugg: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up dude,go get a life and stop parading as female.
lol, you are pissed.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by kokomilala(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
She must be high on indomie and be filled with cum. The most preposterous defence I've ever heard from species of this self-willed and selfish generation. They always have an alibi for their wanton recklessness. Always armed with excuses to justify their evil acts..

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by chimaobikanu(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Ritzy10:
A lady identified as @PattyAmaka on twitter has taken it upon herself to educate men on what action to take when their girlfriend cheats on them in a relationship.

ACCORDING TO HER, THE MAN SHOULD IDENTIFY HIS ERROR AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A FAULT WHICH THE OTHER MAN WHOM WAS CHEATED WITH DOESN’T HAVE. SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE LADY, SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT FACT AND WORK TO BE A BETTER MAN.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/dont-leave-her-if-she-cheats-on-you-just-apologize-to-her-be-a-better-man-lady-advises-men/

Let me just leave this here!

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by chiboy1116: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2018
This is what happens when u smoke weed a lot.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by playmaker148: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Ritzy10:
A lady identified as @PattyAmaka on twitter has taken it upon herself to educate men on what action to take when their girlfriend cheats on them in a relationship.

ACCORDING TO HER, THE MAN SHOULD IDENTIFY HIS ERROR AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A FAULT WHICH THE OTHER MAN WHOM WAS CHEATED WITH DOESN’T HAVE. SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE LADY, SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT FACT AND WORK TO BE A BETTER MAN.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/dont-leave-her-if-she-cheats-on-you-just-apologize-to-her-be-a-better-man-lady-advises-men/

You are very slow mentally
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by krucifix(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Senseless post ever
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by gift2xl: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
this girl brain don shift pls call 911 she smokes weed
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by akiOYIBO: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2018
The day African-Nigerian women will finally understand wat dey want, dat same day rapture will happen. If u are struggling to find a word to replace HYPOCRISY, just use NIGERIAN WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't apologize empty handed oh.
with porch. Lol

yeah you are right. Similar scenario happened in a movie titled OWO BLOW undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by IMASTEX: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. She no get sense at all.
Don't mind her. Just one year in runs she has already expired.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ola12(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
This is honestly the most stupid stuff I have ever seen in my life. My mind doesnt even want to bliv she wasnt joking, its rejecting it. God forbid

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Smarkie: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
she wanted attention and she got it
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by bluefilm: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Sarcasm
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by akiOYIBO: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Many women have sticked to their man not for absense of faults but becos even at their faultiness they still know where their heart lies. Abi who no get fault for dis life? But for naija women, nah olodo and hypocrisy dey worry them.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
pls is this suppose to be a prank or something, because i'm not understanding.....this one just wanna enjoy 5minutes fame by spewing out rubbish like someone who just smoke weed lol, enjoy ur 5minutes fame, we have seen u lol....
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ALEXIS0240: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Randy100:
Cheating is unforgiveable. It is a sin against the holy spirit that is only reason jesus permited divorce.
Which Jesus are you talking about?
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by tfelicityk(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Guidance and counselor...
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Xmen149(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
she actually made a point,but madly got it wrong on the part of apologizing and staying back. undecided

i will just get better for the next better lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Butoneday2(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Useless post? She will fucvking cheat and i will come dey do apologise abi. Common sense una no get @all.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Rhozabeth(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Is this Op serious? Women draw rain when their men cheat so the man should apologize when the women cheat abi? Thunder fire that hand u used to type that poo!
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by AreaFada2: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Whether you like her advice or not o, always do DNA test on your kids. Around 30% of kids belong to another man outside.

Many women already do worse than she said. So no biggie.

Her advice is a good reminder.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by higgs: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Some women should not get married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.