Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (24337 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by TheUbermensch: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
The best thing to do with a female that cheats is to divorce her "Italian style".
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by GeoOla25(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Na mumu Dey rush this one... ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Airforce1(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't apologize empty handed oh.
with porch. Lol

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Thank you madam, but know this doesnt work everywhere.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by fiercehillz(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Thunder fia you there

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by mudiana(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Those money ritual guys never see this gal use abi. Em go dey waste tym. Abi she no worth a penny ni?

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Lasticle(f): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2018
She is right. The answer is Lasticle. Read that book and have your PE permanently cured once and for all.

Thank me later.

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Weyrey!!
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by winnersmith: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Amaka always disappointing. What do you expect from and Amaka��
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Badooguy: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Cheating loading.......................Bf be careful.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Berlyn1(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
She's so right grin

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Edunwa302(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We women have snake like characters honestly. I wonder if some really grew up in Christian homes or have sensible mothers because our mothers did not do a nice job at all

Our poosie is now our daily bread
U deserve some accolade

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Yes, I will apologize for keeping her as a girlfriend instead of a fvck mate.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Come and beat me if I leave her na....is it your leaving?

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by ceejay80s(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018

WHICH KIN TALK BE THIS ....I SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO HER IF SHE SLEEPS WITH ALL MY LANDLORD, PASTOR,NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS....

IF UR MOUTH GET ZIP, I GO PADLOCK AM

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by mercyway: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. She no get sense at all.
Oh my! grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up dude,go get a life and stop parading as female.
IN A NUT SHELL, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF WHAT THAT LADY POSTED?

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by MYHUBBY: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
all these feminist with little brain. a Lady cheat on me, I jump to the next bus. ladies are like car, once the car got spoilt or started inconvenient u, you leave it and get a new car

no time for unnecessary sermon
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2018
I will apologize by hitting your face so hard that it will turn to a ballon

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Daeylar(f): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
A lady identified as @PattyAmaka on twitter has taken it upon herself to educate men on what action to take when their girlfriend cheats on them in a relationship.

ACCORDING TO HER, THE MAN SHOULD IDENTIFY HIS ERROR AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A FAULT WHICH THE OTHER MAN WHOM WAS CHEATED WITH DOESN’T HAVE. SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE LADY, SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT FACT AND WORK TO BE A BETTER MAN.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/dont-leave-her-if-she-cheats-on-you-just-apologize-to-her-be-a-better-man-lady-advises-men/

She is Very correct grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by rowland545(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't apologize empty handed oh. with porch. Lol
wat about slaps
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Buffalowings3(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
I beg who get Pete edochie meme
I need that thunder.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Vested(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
valentinos22:

i have been there before but it only landed me in the height of frustration that i am still battling to recover from.....the best thing to do a Nigerian girl is to cheat on her as there is no guarantee she will not cheat on you at an opportunity.. cheating on a girlfriend is an injury/damage/heartbreak control invested into the future of that relationship but cheating on a wife .....is a disaster that opens the door of your marriage to all forms of trouble. steer clear!

The bolded, I must say, are real gold nuggets.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by milemimi93(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove I'm sori. But don't cheat nomore.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by stagger: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
What an idiot...
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by 1miccza: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Just look at this one, apologize and contact hiv abi, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. People like you will always cheat even if you are friending Dangote or Dino malaye. Na olosho Dey rush you

grin grin grin you just took this comment off my fingers, apologize for cheating abi?? So when HIV becomes the case nko??
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by alklas(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
dis one no well angry
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by chiommy123(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Airforce1:

come Airforce you must tell me what I did to you oh.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by dreamwords: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Tell her to check her inbox. I sent thunderstorm to fire her grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
come Airforce you must tell me what I did to you oh.

Say something intelligent and I would get off your tail

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by 1miccza: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up dude,go get a life and stop parading as female.

Did you check her profile, pics and email before arriving at this conclusion?? You can't hide the truth..
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
See then gloating over a harmless piece of advice.. undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.