Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (28857 Views)

Apostle Suleiman Condemns Comedians That Make Jokes About Jesus. / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad nah true talk..Even here,u must accept that terrorist kingpin by force b4 u comment on certain post most especially on weekend but those barbarians are free to post on xtain thread on Sunday, even insult u join* hear faint cry ,look behind see menace looking yweets with black spot on their forehead with cutlass,broken bottle,cudgels shouting All..... ark...ba*scale fence
Srry for ur life
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ObaKlaz: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Look my handle and know whom you are discussing with. Are you blind or something?
Hahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Go and find out what Orientalist group means and they are the one who combined the Hadith and printed it out none of them
Is Muslim go and find out ok and stop asking me mumu question

Anything that will tarnish image of prophets and Muslims I will rather defend it
I have brain I use to think not what I read on so many lies Hadith by orientalist okay

Remind you no words superb Quran and Hadith it’s just what they said you said she said them say okay

So the Grand Mufti Saudi Arabia is an orientalist? How about the Grand Mufti of the Al-aksar Mosque?
It is actually those of you who reject authentic hadiths based on sound Isnaads that are the true liars grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by AlienStar: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
And that Sam&Songs comedy was done in his church.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Khed: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
What are the true 'massanges' of Christ that Paul 'eradicated', please? D'you even know how the tag 'CHRISTIANS' came to be?!

I think either you have little or no knowledge of theology. That is why you are sounding this way.

With that I will stop responding you because I like to discuss with people who are well knowledge.

Meanwhile Christians are those who follow the teaching and lies of Paul.

Jesus was Muslim because he believes in Monotheism not Trinity and that is the major teaching of Christ.

Idea of Trinity was brought up by Lucifer's associates himself Mr. Paul.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are completely ignorant.

Jesus was born of the virgin Mary. He completed His assignment of redeeming humanity. He was crucified. He rose on the third day and ascended into heaven after 40 days to be at the right hand of God.

During His ministry He chose 12 apostles, 72 disciples and many devoted men to spread the Good News to every part of the earth and baptise those who believe.

Fast forward to about 540 later, one man under some influences emerged. He claimed he had a revelation. He even admitted he received satanic verses. He claimed to be a prophet even when nobody believed him. He tried imposing his fantasy on his people and his society. He was not a Hebrew and was not in the line of prophetic succession.

When he was laughed to derision and branded a demon-possessed being, he raised an army and massacred towns and villages to submission. He was not done:He sent his lieutenants to pillage and plunder countries forcing them to accept his outlandish ideology or die.

Our self-appointed prophet performed no miracle and even confessed that he never knew his eternal destination. He indicated that his so-called revelation was a poor plagiarism of the Bible.

Should I go on?

Lol, man you are the nost ignorant person here. Jesus wasnt the only one born of a virgin. Horus, Qi etc were born of a virgin. Secondly , Thulis, Krishna, Crite, Atys, Thammuz, Hesus, Buddha at al were all saviors who died. Christianity stole all these to fabricate theirs then took a step further by massively marketing Jesus while including the ressurection story to make it more chilling.

Muhammed had an army and he killed blah blah, Moses, David, etc did exactly the same thing. So what's your point?

Didn't Moses tell people to accept his outlandish religion or die? Didn't he kill those who didn't believe in his own religion.

Have you cursed Moses today?
Have you cursed David today?
Have you cursed Abraham today?

Ignorant, hateful, bigoted, sentimental bunch of people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
as a son, u can joke wt ur father but as a slave, u can't joke wt ur master. nothing jovial to say abt mohd. he is a paedophile, is dt suppose to b a joke?. he is a murder, is ds one also suppose to b a joke? these r the truth abt him n r serious crime against God n man. unless u tell me that mohd is so randy dt he tells lies to marry any woman that he fancy from a minor to a widow then I may consider dt one as a joke.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
as a son, u can joke wt ur father but as a slave, u can't joke wt ur master. nothing jovial to say abt mohd. he is a paedophile, is dt suppose to b a joke?. he is a murder, is ds one also suppose to b a joke? these r the truth abt him n r serious crime against God n man. unless u tell me that mohd is so randy dt he tells lies to marry any woman that he fancy from a minor to a widow then I may consider dt one as a joke.

Serious crime against God?? Cain killed Abel, that wasn't a crime against God right?
Cain married his sister, that wasn't a crime against God right? God went ahead to bless their union with a son gave him a city? Yes, that's the God of the bible. Incestation and fraticide began in the bible. You want more??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by BIXYBABE: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad nah true talk..Even here,u must accept that terrorist kingpin by force b4 u comment on certain post most especially on weekend but those barbarians are free to post on xtain thread on Sunday, even insult u join* hear faint cry ,look behind see menace looking yweets with black spot on their forehead with cutlass,broken bottle,cudgels shouting All..... ark...ba*scale fence
Discrimination is also on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by malakaimoscondo: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
adioolayi:
Sometimes I feel Christianity is too liberal
lol every religion is liberal but it will be better if u respect other people's religion.have u ever seen a muslem trying to use derogatory remark against jesus?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Serious crime against God?? Cain killed Abel, that wasn't a crime against God right?
Cain married his sister, that wasn't a crime against God right? God went ahead to bless their union with a son gave him a city? Yes, that's the God of the bible. Incestation and fraticide began in the bible. You want more??

and mohd being a copycat copied everything and did d very mistake d ancient ppl did. mohd married a 9yr old, I hope u av married ur granddaughter.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by malakaimoscondo: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
jbtobsyn:
True talk. Those headslammers are so cruel and foolish worshipping a paedophile.
lol only God knows who is a true worshiper.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TENHEU22(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
The one that is annoying me right now is this song, see Mary see Jesus, that Christian youths are busy dancing to in clubs and corners and the CAN is not doing anything about it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by salam1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
A word is enough for the wise, keep saying all u want about Islam. If we start understanding that everybody cannot be a Muslim or Christian the better for us all
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
and mohd being a copycat copied everything and did d very mistake d ancient ppl did. mohd married a 9yr old, I hope u av married ur granddaughter.

Every sinful thing began from the bible

Gen 23:1 . Sarah was one hundred and twenty-seven years old. Behold, the Age of Isaac was Thirty Seven Years, at the Time of the Birth of Rebecca. And when he had waited for her three Years, till she was fit for marriage, he took her to wife.

I hope you have killed your brother, married your sister and your grreatgrand daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by clemz85(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
We Love Jesus and He loves us, He is not angry, that is what love can cause.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
jbtobsyn:
True talk. Those headslammers are so cruel and foolish worshipping a paedophile.

Your jesus slammed his head multiple times.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by OBAGADAFFI: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

I think either you have little or no knowledge of theology. That is why you are sounding this way.

With that I will stop responding you because I like to discuss with people who are well knowledge.

Meanwhile Christians are those who follow the teaching and lies of Paul.

Jesus was Muslim because he believes in Monotheism not Trinity and that is the major teaching of Christ.

Idea of Trinity was brought up by Lucifer's associates himself Mr. Paul.

Oga.

If your are true Muslim, you will know that Islam came directly from JUDAISM and CHRISTIANITY.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

So the Grand Mufti Saudi Arabia is an orientalist? How about the Grand Mufti of the Al-aksar Mosque?
It is actually those of you who reject authentic hadiths based on sound Isnaads that are the true liars grin

This link below will help u a lot if you don’t know you know it all non Muslim combined Hadith together in 19th century and they added there own wish to ternish image of
Islam and muhammed precisely
If you like admit If you like ignore
Enough for the wise one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theropeofallahblog./2015/03/15/basic-errors-in-orientalist-attitudes-to-hadith/amp/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
Srry for ur life
undecided.For ur hopeless life u mean
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
BIXYBABE:
Discrimination is also on Nairaland
lipsrsealed.Nah so we see am
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by AnikeAyaOba(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dunno why Christian hate Muslim so much like this...My religion preach peace...we are not murderer!!!proudlyMuslimah!!!

#AnikeAyaOba

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Khed: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

But even your "prophet" confessed to being a liar and agent of satan...

Why alot of you guys are not well knowledge and like to lying alot?

Well it's a normal things for you guys and I won't blame you guys because the founder of Christianity is a Fabricator . Paul is am impostor and a great liar of all time.

Pertaining on the hallucinated verse you quoted.

There's nothing called 'Sirat Rasul Allaah, Al-tabari' in either Qur'an or Hadith but I think you emulates Paul in that character by Fabricates this.

If you want to quotes what is in QUR'AN 6:111 as you claimed. This is what is there;

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Every sinful thing began from the bible

Gen 23:1 . Sarah was one hundred and twenty-seven years old. Behold, the Age of Isaac was Thirty Seven Years, at the Time of the Birth of Rebecca. And when he had waited for her three Years, till she was fit for marriage, he took her to wife.

I hope you have killed your brother, married your sister and your grreatgrand daughter.
shallow mind! I practice wat Jesus(a perfect being) preached n not wat mortal men practiced long time ago.Jesus came down to correct d anomalies but mohd took d world back to those days bc he loves immoralities.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Oluwatoyinadeko: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why do we always cause reli
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Oluwatoyinadeko: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why do we always cause religious crises why dragging Muhammed into his comment

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

This link below will help u a lot if you don’t know you know it all non Muslim combined Hadith together in 19th century and they added there own wish to ternish image of
Enough for the wise one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theropeofallahblog./2015/03/15/basic-errors-in-orientalist-attitudes-to-hadith/amp/
same way u ppl say dt d Bible is fake is same way u r trying too hard to impress ur shallow mind
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

Why alot of you guys are not well knowledge and like to lying alot?

Well it's a normal things for you guys and I won't blame you guys because the founder of Christianity is a Fabricator . Paul is am impostor and a great liar of all time.

Pertaining on the hallucinated verse you quoted.

There's nothing called 'Sirat Rasul Allaah, Al-tabari' in either Qur'an or Hadith but I think you emulates Paul in that character by Fabricates this.

If you want to quotes what is in QUR'AN 6:111 as you claimed. This is what is there;

Now I'm laughing. Bros don't give yourself a stroke over nothing.
As for your denial os Sirat...well, you're on your own. Don't ever get up in the mosque and deny the hadiths and sirat of your prophet or your fellow MOOslims will stone you to death.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Khed: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga.

If your are true Muslim, you will know that Islam came directly from JUDAISM and CHRISTIANITY.

Why you are wallowing in a penury of ignorance?

Well let educate you alittle bit before stop responding to your comment on this topic

Do you know that Judaism are those who claimed that they are following Moses. I mean Jews. They claimed that they believed in only teaching and messages of Moses but they do not believed in other prophets including Jesus and Muhammad.

My question here is 'how come Muslims came across the teaching of "Believes in all Prophets of God including Jesus". If your claimed are to be true that Islam came direct Judaism and Christianity. becaus Jews only believed in Moses even they called Jesus an impostor. They don't believed in him till this moment.

Christianity are those who are following Paul not Jesus because Jesus preached Monotheism not Trinity. Trinity is an idea of Paul not Jesus. Jesus didn't peach that. It was Paul teaching.

On your claim, Muslims are real following of Jesus because Islam preach Monotheism that ' believe only in ONE GOD ALMIGHT not Trinity.

Islam didn't believed in Trinity we don't associates some small gods with God Almighty. Islam cannot be from Christianity.

Islam is a complete religion from God Almighty in which HE sent Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus Muhammad and other prophets to preach to us.

Islam and Christianity.
They are different to each other in every angle.
Light cannot be dark.
White cannot be black.
Truth cannot be lies

Peace be onto you.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Enough for the wise one

I see. So a small group of fake MOOslims fabricated hadiths and the other MOOslims were just standing bye and letting them do it?
I know your "prophet" was an illiterate who was easily deceived, but you don't have to follow in his footsteps.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Khed: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Now I'm laughing. Bros don't give yourself a stroke over nothing.
As for your denial os Sirat...well, you're on your own. Don't ever get up in the mosque and deny the hadiths and sirat of your prophet or your fellow MOOslims will stone you to death.

Why are wallowing in the penury of ignorance?

You go to wikislam and show me the meaning of Sirat and Hadith. Are you deluded?

You Fabricated a verse. And I got you. You are spewing lies.

Why lying? Don't be like that.

Try harder next time but this time I got you. Nothing Al-tabari or whatsoever you called it.

You don't have to lie to validate your point.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
same way u ppl say dt d Bible is fake is same way u r trying too hard to impress ur shallow mind

Who told you the Bible is fake ?

Bible is a word of God
It’s contain three books
And plus new testatement added by John

David book
Moses book
Jesus book
And John

In holy Quran you find this three books including the one issue to the prophet muhammed

Zaburah David
Torh. Moses
Injil. Jesus. Isa
Quran. Muhammed

That’s why most of all holy
Testament and the prophets mention in there you find similarly story in Quran

Remember the Mecca people are nowist they do not know how to write or read nor they know about xstians and the books

However it’s was the prophet who thought them How to read and write and it’s
Spread across the world

The first surah and verse to be reveal to prophet is Surat Alaq

1....Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
Has taught man that which he knew not.

THIS SIMILAR VERSE U FIND IN THE BIBLE GOD REVEAL TELL THE PEOPLE OF BOOK THAT THERE WILL A PROPHET THAT WILL THOUGHT IS PEOPLE HOW TO READ AND WRITE

Isaiah 29:11-18

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I am not learned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is The Catholic Church Always Used For Horror Movies? / Rev. Kenneth Oyakhilome (CA, US) Convicted Of Fraud / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.