Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (150723 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Dhortunn(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Meeeen the hustle is real bro. Truth is there are no jobs. For some they assume because it's Dangote so money will flow. People like that didnt become billionaires by being generous

Valid! I remember during my I.T year, I was with Dangote. No pay, nothing. It was even a big deal if Dangote took you in, they rejected so many students (I witnessed it). I'll be honest, as at that time, I was comfortable in the midst of sad Staffs. Probably because I was more about my hustle (PR) than the I.T itself. The Indians were always giving me bad eyes, me I no send them. I wanted to make money for myself. I had a desk, chair to myself and steady power supply, so I was almost always going to work. Other times, i will leave to meet clients outside. I showed those people she but I pitied the Nigerians there. They always looked sad. I learnt a lot there too, a lot about life. See, learning a skill is the in-thing/the way forward. You don't know how blessed you are if you are working for someone who gives you human privileges, in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:
u mean people earn 36k in this country how do they survive? or their relatives they contribute money for them? god how did I find myself in Nigeria, pls employees are slave ,d best thing is to learn a trade or handwork, forget the shame am talking from experience,at times I make 36k a day,what's happening to this country self
i am interested in your business abeg. Help me

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by dasparrow: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
What I observed in the 5 years I lived in Nigeria is that the average Nigerian is very wicked and lacks compassion and empathy towards his/her fellow Nigerian. But Nigerians will quickly kiss the asses of foreigners especially non-black foreigners. Just look at all the horror stories I am reading here.

I studied the Nigerian society carefully and came to the conclusion that I cannot live in such kind of a society. I quietly packed my suitcases and left Nigeria promptly. Best decision I made in a long time.

14 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Gamesmart: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

Thats because youre a spirit and you dey enter people house come check if them dey work or not. Jobless foul. Youre the most educated idiot on nairaland

Go and tell your children that english is the way forward to success and make them even more stupid than youre. Does english pay your bills? Rubbish. Go and cook your english and chop. Use it to fry yam.

My spirit knows an unemployable fool, who thinks his illiteracy is a source of strength and would be a platform to project him to success.

Unemployable graduate, raise your kids to not know how to read and write properly, it is yam they would fry for a living on the streets and be calling themselves "self-employed" like their father. grin grin grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Naturelle05: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oruku:
Una never hear of bridge international academies
what about them??
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by dsocioemmy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jeez! This is something else
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iphanyiuma(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
boyjo:

My mind can`t seem to grasp it. What qualifies an Indian in the work place as evil?
you don't eat.. They throw food away.. Any mistakes you're fired.. No shift.. You work for 12 hours straight..you stand no sitting..any shortage it will be deducted from your salary nobody wants explanations.. You now sell excess you'll explain how you made excess otherwise you'll be charged with making up figures and still fired.. The list continues
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gamesmart:

My spirit knows an unemployable fool, who thinks his illiteracy is a source of strength and would be a platform to project him to success.

Unemployable graduate, raise your kids to not know how to read an write properly, it is yam they would fry for a living on the streets and be calling themselves "self-employed" like their father. grin grin grin

Keep fooling your self asssss wipe. Your mates are making it you are here looking for grammar error to correct. Is it a job?? Plenty grammar but nobody has heard about you before. Youre just part of the Nigerian population statistic. Unknown maggot. Eat your english

You can tell your mother the proper grammatical way to moan when your father is banging her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dhortunn:

Valid! I remember during my I.T year, I was with Dangote. No pay, nothing. It was even a big deal if Dangote took you in, they rejected so many students (I witnessed it). I'll be honest, as at that time, I was comfortable in the midst of sad Staffs. Probably because I was more about my hustle (PR) than the I.T itself. The Indians were always giving me bad eyes, me I no send them. I wanted to make money for myself. I had a desk, chair to myself and steady power supply, so I was almost always going to work. Other times, i will leave to meet clients outside. I showed those people she but I pitied the Nigerians there. They always looked sad. I learnt a lot there too, a lot about life. See, learning a skill is the in-thing/the way forward. You don't know how blessed you are if you are working for someone who gives you human privileges, in Nigeria.
Hmm respect bro. I agree and its when one goes abroad one knows the importance of learning a skill. Oyinbos respect that no matter how inconsequential your skill looks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Hahjascho(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
anthonanik:
lol guy u wicked ooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
dasparrow:
What I observed in the 5 years I lived in Nigeria is that the average Nigerian is very wicked and lacks compassion and empathy towards his/her fellow Nigerian. But Nigerians will quickly kiss the asses of foreigners especially non-black foreigners. Just look at all the horror stories I am reading here.

I studied the Nigerian society carefully and came to the conclusion that I cannot live in such kind of a society. I quietly packed my suitcases and left Nigeria promptly. Best decision I made in a long time.
I wish I could like this more than once. If I start telling you my experiences with Niggerians...... esp whe a foreigner is involved. I worked in 3 international organizations and the things Ive seen Niggerians do to each other for just a smile or a handshake from a foreigner will disgust you. Thank God for your life. I also left the shithole and like you no regrets whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
zeestone99:

Well said, we shud also try to patronize our local goods, instead of buying Gucci n other foreign clothing brands, i make sure I buy locally made attire (senator nd d likes), buy sandals and local Pam slippers to match, plus I dnt wear only on Fri sef n I luk gud.. Hp u get my point, by the time we patronize local for fashion, food, and other sections, pple ll b more interested in entrepreneurship. Peace
If the idea is to empower others economically Niggerians will never buy into it. They willrather keep buying foreign made goods and empowering oyinbos
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by olayinkajnr(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

Keep fooling your self asssss wipe. Your mates are making it you are here looking for grammar error to correct. Is it a job?? Plenty grammar but nobody has heard about you before. Youre just part of the Nigerian population statistic. Unknown maggot. Eat your english

Your can tell your mother the proper grammatical way to moan when your father is banging her.

It's okay bro. Please let's all remember why we are on this thread. Even if he replies you back, kindly ignore. I appeal to both of you.

This is the best thread ever. Let's be civil please. Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zeestone99(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

If the idea is to empower others economically Niggerians will never buy into it. They willrather keep buying foreign made goods and empowering oyinbos

We need to change their mindset, is it nt may that is wearing our Ankara jacket..... We ll get there
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
zeestone99:

We need to change their mindset, is it nt may that is wearing our Ankara jacket..... We ll get there
Dont hold your breath bro. Its their nature
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by dedons: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:
leave that guy ,he never c suffer,two days ago I met a well dressed man,I was surprised when he approached me and said he hasn't eaten since morning,from his apearence he was looking like one of those staved workers ,I gave him 300 naira if u see the kind prayer the man prayed for me ,e nor get ending I was begging him to stop prayer,me myself I don enter restaurant eat run ,I ran as fast as I could cuz no cash to pay, I was nearly cought,,then at times I open empty pots believing god for a miracle when I knew there was no food stuff in my house, trying to exercise faith,all these happened to me when I was working.. for those born with silver spoon ,I wish I were one then,but thank God for everything

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

Peaklane Schools for the one I said a staff earns above 260k oh. It is located around Akute
you're very correct, Peak lane pays its staff very well. I know someone earning above 200k. I don't know about their working conditions, but they're pay is good.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

grin grin grin grin

Yes ive heard about that 300k school . School of Accolades right? At your backyard
my brother stop sleeping on a bicycle. I know a school in akute, ogun /Lagos border town, that pays close to 300k. I can tell you this confidently cos I've seen the monthly salary credit alert with my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Big lie.
big truth. Peaklane school pays reallyyyy well. I'm 100 percent sure
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zeestone99(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Dont hold your breath bro. Its their nature

So sad, n it pains me to the bone
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
OK ma. grin cheesy
booqee:
big truth. Peaklane school pays reallyyyy well. I'm 100 percent sure
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
I have some friends who got fed up, learnt some handiwork and resigned to begin their own.

2 years down the line they were looking so hungry and malnourished.

Self employment is good but sometimes it does not turn out right. For instance too many people are already into barbing, tailoring, cake making, hair dressing, etc. It takes careful planning and grace of God to succeed through it. Many people are 'self employed' yet are as poor as the underpaid workers.

God save us all.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by wayisshut: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
chenel:
Wellsteer Integrated Oilfield Technology Services In Benin. It is a scam company. The MD of the coy will use mouth to employ you without employment letter and he will use you to do all kinds of unethical job, at the end of the day gets you fired without any compensation. That is the worst oil and gas company you can ever work for in naija.

My friend told me about him osarentin Aigbanbee. He manipulates people alot he wont pay you. I tried getting into the compamy but when I heard stories about WellSteer I ran with my two legs and hands

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Successisaac19: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:
u mean people earn 36k in this country how do they survive? or their relatives they contribute money for them? god how did I find myself in Nigeria, pls employees are slave ,d best thing is to learn a trade or handwork, forget the shame am talking from experience,at times I make 36k a day,what's happening to this country self
please which trade do you do,I really want to be independent like you,my name is success,my phone number is 07065495522,just drop a text msg and I will call you please or WhatsApp
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Gamesmart: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2018
zinaunreal:

You can tell your mother the proper grammatical way to moan when your father is banging her.

You call frying yam on your street "making it"? grin grin grin grin grin

So because many people in your neighbourhood know you for the N100 dundun you sell, you feel like Don Jazzy? grin grin grin grin

Don Reetard!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by micflo28(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2018
deleo16:
they cant do anything as long as People looking for job are more than job itself not the other way round no labour law will be adhere to as long as some one is an illiterate in India and won bet money he can come to Nigeria and start business reason not farfetched."LOW JOB LARGE population "
Our leaders anticipated this coming and they refused to create jobs or enabling environment for massive job creation. They chose to gulp corruptly our common patrimony. A serious nation plans and anticipates in 10years to come, the population growth and explosion and put things in place to cushion the adverse effect through savings and investments. We need leaders whose instrumentality will be viable for years to come.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2018
zeestone99:

So sad, n it pains me to the bone
I know right? These are some of the things we need to overcome to progress. So simple but in this cesspit the simplest things are the hardest things to do. It used to pain me but I have become indifferent and numb. I left the place altogether sef.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Gamesmart:

You call frying yam on your street "making it"? grin grin grin grin grin

So because many people in your neighbourhood know you for the N100 dundun you sell, you fell like Don Jazzy? grin grin grin grin

Don Reetard!

Your reply shows that not everyone who speaks english or type here on nairaland is normal. See how pointless your comment is, call your family to come and help you read it. You stink just like your mothers veejay

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2018
But besides self employment which obviously is the best, what can we the angry youths do to these wicked Managers to make them pay deeply for their many fvck ups
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by rocoh(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Best thread ever. It should be pinned on the Frontpage.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by bonjel75(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2018
benzion72:
India and Lebanese run company

Not All Indian Companies...I have been working With one of Them for more than two years, We do receive our salaries on or Before 28th. There is provision for salary advance, loan in case of emergency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by educators(f): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.