Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (150292 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by udomohjnr(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
one man business/ a firm where the Yorubas dominate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by udomohjnr(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2018
one man business/ a particular firm where we have highest domination of the western people(the yorubas)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lilimax(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2018
franchasng:
Nigerian youths are so freaking cowards!

Why are u guys scared of naming these companies that do not value your destiny

Nobody knows your name here, go ahead and name them to shame them and pre warn others from working for them angry

Nigerian youths have been victimised to become cowards to even speak up anonymously, gosh, no hope for Nigeria angry angry

Let me help you guys:

1.) Any private owned school in Nigeria that is not owned by Europeans or Americans, don't work!

Most Nigerian private schools pay their staff between 15,000 - 45,000 per month as salary, isn't this suicidal angry

2.) Any private hospital in Nigeria is a hell to work!

Private hospitals in Nigeria pay nurses between 30,000 - 50,000 and doctors between 75,000 - 150,000 depending on how big the hospital is, don't envy their staff cry

3.) Any Call center job is a hell!

4.) Any bank contract job is slavery!

5.) Any Nigerian fast food reatuarant or eatery or hotel job is slavery, don't expect good salary or welfare!

6.) PHCN under the new private owners now is a hell. I repeat NEPA work don cast! Anybody that tells u he or she works with Nepa now, pls pity him or her unless he or she is a manager or those people that go about disconnecting lights because they make money by stealing and crooks.

You see Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company If they offer u a job, get a lawyer and sue them for 10billion for attempting to enslave u angry angry

7.) Jumia, konga, Payporte, etc, in fact all online store companies in Nigeria are a waste of time. They don't pay their staff. They pay only the key managers!

8.) All transport companies in Nigeria; name anyone u know, pls be prepared to die young working for peanut unless u know how to steal smartly to makeup your useless monthly salary that can't rent u a house angry

9.) Any Nigerian owned factory, Indian or Lebanese owned factory or company, run for your life because u are going in for another slavery! angry

10.) Dangote companies; forget the name Dangote, all his staff members who are not managers are suffering, except those that steal in one way or the other.

Dangote job is another form of slavery! Run if any Dangote company offer u job, run, run and never look back until u disappear! angry

In fact, the only good jobs in Nigeria are federal government jobs, international oil company and oil servicing jobs, international shipping company jobs, some few bank jobs, government parastatals and NGOs (the best jobs), international aviation and airline company jobs, others are crap, most of their staff survive by stealing the company angry
Spot on bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ibukunSaint(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Ndkings1:
All private schools
sure
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by caracas: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2018
franchasng:

Nobody knows your name here, go ahead and name them to shame them and pre warn others from working for them angry

Nigerian youths have been victimised to become cowards to even speak up anonymously, gosh, no hope for Nigeria angry angry

Let me help you guys:

1.) Any private owned school in Nigeria that is not owned by Europeans or Americans, don't work!

Most Nigerian private schools pay their staff between 15,000 - 45,000 per month as salary, isn't this suicidal angry

Private hospitals in Nigeria pay nurses between 30,000 - 50,000 and doctors between 75,000 - 150,000 depending on how big the hospital is, don't envy their staff cry

5.) Any Nigerian fast food reatuarant or eatery or hotel job is slavery, don't expect good salary or welfare!

6.) PHCN under the new private owners now is a hell. I repeat NEPA work don cast! Anybody that tells u he or she works with Nepa now, pls pity him or her unless he or she is a manager or those people that go about disconnecting lights because they make money by stealing and crooks.

You see Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company If they offer u a job, get a lawyer and sue them for 10billion for attempting to enslave u angry angry

7.) Jumia, konga, Payporte, etc, in fact all online store companies in Nigeria are a waste of time. They don't pay their staff. They pay only the key managers!

8.) All transport companies in Nigeria; name anyone u know, pls be prepared to die young working for peanut unless u know how to steal smartly to makeup your useless monthly salary that can't rent u a house angry

9.) Any Nigerian owned factory, Indian or Lebanese owned factory or company, run for your life because u are going in for another slavery! angry

10.) Dangote companies; forget the name Dangote, all his staff members who are not managers are suffering, except those that steal in one way or the other.

Dangote job is another form of slavery! Run if any Dangote company offer u job, run, run and never look back until u disappear! angry

In fact, the only good jobs in Nigeria are federal government jobs, international oil company and oil servicing jobs, international shipping company jobs, some few bank jobs, government parastatals and NGOs (the best jobs), international aviation and airline company jobs, others are crap, most of their staff survive by stealing the company angry
As for hotels I beg to disagree with u ,especially with five star hotels.they pay really well n they have good working conditions like staff bus, two meals per shift ,8hours working period,leave allowances ,service charge, medicals etc.

6 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by olayinkajnr(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2018
udomohjnr:
one man business/ a particular firm where we have highest domination of the western people(the yorubas)

You are so particular about the yorubas to the extent that it defeated the sole aim of this thread.

Mention the firm and stop displaying your stupidity.

Whether owned by a Yoruba or not, mention it so we would know.

One begin to imagine how you managed to graduate when you can't comprehend simple question from the thread you this Ethnic bigot.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Gamesmart:

With your grammar and construction of sentences, I would not pay you above N15K if I employed you.
Shift. Na by grammar?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by dgee1(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2018
egbaguy2:
nycil used to be a cool place to work till that bastard baba ijebu bought it.
Had my IT there years back....

It is really a messy place now.

16 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by aquar: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2018
A.A SHAFA NIG LTD. A quarry company situated in Bauchi state. along Jos road. no employment letter, no overtime, no allowance, salary is on stable and u can be sack at any given time.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Trunaijian: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2018
mayo47:

But you knew before starting it was strictly commission based. Didnt you?

Obviously you are not supposed to be on this thread. Even with commission you should be mobilized as a starter for transport and other miscellaneous expenses. Am talking not 1Naira!

And you have the audacity to say I knew before I statrted?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by farady(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Ndkings1:
All private schools

I beg to disagree. Some private schools pay moderately to very well. For instance I was surprise when i learn't that a staff in my children school earns above N260K. Other category of staff including teachers are well paid and they are fed at least once a day. This even better than most oil services companies in Lagos and PH.

6 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2018
Jesu.. seem virtually every company in Nigeria practice modern slavery. My eye don shine for this thread. Im no more applying for work again . Its time to be my own boss

9 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

I beg to disagree. Some private schools pay moderately to very well. For instance I was surprise when i learn't that a staff in my children school (secondary) earns above N260K. Other category of staff including teachers are well paid and they are fed at least once a day. This even better than most oil services companies in Lagos and PH.

Rumor

7 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ddjay: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
franchasng:

Let me help you guys:

Oga these companies have settled (or had to pay) govt officials and politicians a huge amt of money to survive, infact i doubt if there is any company in naija that doesn't settle govt officials and politicians. Any company that doesn't settle these our selfish idiots in govt, that company will have problems with firs and other revenue collection agencies, even planning agencies that do demolition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OhiOfIhima: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Some people here are afraid to name some of the company that treat them as slave is either they are afraid of been monitor here through the owner or they are afraid somehw. Is good for us to come out so that people wount be a victim again through some bad company .. May God help us cry

You are right brother...
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OhiOfIhima: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
mkoabiola:
Eye opener to all graduates
But still most workers /employees are afraid to mention names of organization

Common.this is a blind forum

The forum blind e no blind oo... I go call their names.... Useless motherfuvker VijuMilk. Miss one day, they will finish ur salary for u den.. Dat is not even up to 20k... Taar, All the useless black managers that sold us to dem, thunder scatter you all.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by farady(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

Rumor

And what is the rumor? Whether you believe it or not, I know what I am talking about. Besides FYI, there are some top notch secondary schools in Nigeria that pay teachers upward of N300k. If you don't know, you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Babayoutoomuch(f): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2018
franchasng:
Entrepreneurship and skill development!!!

Instead of wasting time doing these hopeless peanut jobs with no future, pls go and learn valuable skills like fashion designing, welding, carpentry on a high skill level, plumbing, POP, metal works, tiling, web design + programming/coding, graphics design, etc or plan and migrate to a more promising country legally.

These jobs will only kill your self esteem, make you more scared of the future and more scared to face the future. They kill time and waste future angry

Nigerian graduates must forget that useless status: "I am a graduate", it no longer holds water....the value has died...any graduate still feeling fly because he or she graduated from either university, polytechnic or college of education is wasting his or her time. forget the name and humble yourself and join others to do whatever they are doing to survive.

Hmmmm!! Thanks you've made my day. My brain is seriously thinking already. By His grace I pray I find a skill I'm interested in. I have to also plan for my children so that they won't face this rubbish.

No wonder anytime Nigeria Airforce place advert for RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. You will see a lot of graduates even with both academic and professional masters applying for recruit. God have mercy. Which way Lord!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Shezkid: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

And what is the rumor? Whether you believe it or not, I know what I am talking about. Besides FYI, there are some top notch secondary schools in Nigeria that pay teachers upward of N300k. If you don't know, you don't know.

Kindly mention such school name for clarification..
Let others benefit from it also

5 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

grin grin grin grin

Yes ive heard about that 300k school . School of Accolades right? At your backyard

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ibukunSaint(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2018
onegig:

Most private Universities are scams even Public ones also do hire shady temporary lectures just to get accredited.
I swear once a victim of this
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by farady(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Babayoutoomuch:

Hmmmm!! Thanks you've made my day. My brain is seriously thinking already. By His grace I pray I find a skill I'm interested in. I have to also plan for my children so that they won't face this rubbish.

No wonder anytime Nigeria Airforce place advert for RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. You will see a lot of graduates even with both academic and professional masters applying for recruit. God have mercy. Which way Lord!

Madam, you can go online to learn on just anything for far less. A facilitator revealed this in a seminar I attended some weeks back. Majority of the course are for less than N4,000.00 each. Here is the website. https://www.udemy.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by farady(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Shezkid:

Kindly mention such school name for clarification..
Let others benefit from it also

Peaklane Schools for the one I said a staff earns above 260k oh. It is located around Akute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OhiOfIhima: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Babayoutoomuch:

[b]No wonder anytime Nigeria Airforce place advert for RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. You will see a lot of graduates even with both academic and professional masters applying for recruit. God [/b]have mercy. Which way Lord!

At d bold... My brother this is actually d reason ooo... Is not dat most of those applicants doesn't engage themselves in one tin or d other but slavery job, tension and highly under paid.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by farady(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

grin grin grin grin

Yes ive heard about that 300k school . School of Accolades right? At your backyard

grin grin grin grin Dey there dey jonse! Well since you took it as not true, so be it. Overall, the thread was very insightful and I thank the Op. It has opened the eyes of those still in school, it has made many realise that some people they envy is not necessary; the need to think beyond salary and for those earning pretty well to always thank God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by abusaheed: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Nail producing companies has been known as the finger/hand cutting companies due to the nature of the machines they are using.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Big lie.
farady:

Peaklane Schools for the one I said a staff earns above 260k oh. It is located around Akute

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Babayoutoomuch(f): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

Rumor

Don't mind him/her. Let him/her name the schl. Even Grange in GRA Ikeja and corolla schools that are known for paying well don't pay that amount.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by bennymark(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Sometimes pay isnt evrything. In some places you work like a donkey, no breaks and their terms are so unfair

You have a very valid point, salary is not everything, I work with Dangote Transport, but it's just modern day slavery, I am planning to quit my job soon. Funny thing is, many people are still dying to come in
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by joyrain(f): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
edoman2016:

I doubt you. How was your brother feeding and having money for transport fare to work despite being owed 9 months salary? Then where is he getting money to go to work during the nine months period he was owed by AIT?
The person you quoted is right, his brother own is nine months, some are more than that
please don't argue on something you don't know.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Babayoutoomuch(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

Madam, you can go online to learn on just anything for far less. A facilitator revealed this in a seminar I attended some weeks back. Majority of the course are for less than N4,000.00 each. Here is the website. https://www.udemy.com

God bless you real good for me even tho I don't know you. I will definitely do that. To me oo, this post is God sent. God Pls help me, my children will not schl in this country.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by kabillionaire(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Dangote Cement, Gboko Plant.
That company is a shadow of it old self.
I worked there for 2 years and it's an experience I won't forget in a hurry.
Dangote brought in Indians that slaves Nigerians in our own country.
No matter how qualified you're, you remains a casual, contract or trainee staff as long as you remains at the company; except, of course you're an Hausa/Fulani.
Despite inhaling cement and clinker dust, no medication and the usual peak milk that was given back in the days.
The staff canteen has been shut down, staff are on their own.
No matter what happens to you, the Indians gives you paracetamol at the clinic.
There was a time I got injured while working, when taken to the clinic, there was no cotton wool to dress my wound.
It's a modern slavery camp.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.