Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (150164 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by id4sho(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2018
abusaheed:
Nail producing companies has been known as the finger/hand cutting companies due to the nature of the machines they are using.

Lolhahaha, LWKMD. it is well /finished.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by olempe(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Stockswatch, owned by Abayomi Obabolujo. The guy can owe like anything! He doesn't pay monthly, he pays whenever he feels its convenient for him. He also calls himself a pastor, so you must become a member of his church if you want to work for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by franchasng: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Babayoutoomuch:

Hmmmm!! Thanks you've made my day. My brain is seriously thinking already. By His grace I pray I find a skill I'm interested in. I have to also plan for my children so that they won't face this rubbish.

No wonder anytime Nigeria Airforce place advert for RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. You will see a lot of graduates even with both academic and professional masters applying for recruit. God have mercy. Which way Lord!
God will help you, just do your own part, don't let pride or arrogance becloud your sense of judgment.

Forget the tag graduate....forget the tag fine girl, bend down and learn a nice skill or start a business or trade, believe me, if u do and put all your mind to it, u must break through with time. Wish you and all other ambitious youths out there the best of God speed

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Menzy86(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Ison Bpo. Worst of the worst!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Menzy86(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
balaclava:
ISON Bpo.
Call Center Contractors for MTN.

Your destiny will hate you for allowing it pass through that journey.
God bless you bro. So I'm not alone? I gave them four months of my life that reflects how much slavery job seekers need to endure in this pathetic country

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Godsonkemz(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Swiss metrotiles roofing
It's like a one man's business characterized by inferior quality service, underpayment of skilled manpower, meager salary that cannot even take care of your transportation let alone feeding and housing, lack of medical facilities or proper health insurance, an environment where employees work tirelessly like zombies till 9:30 pm to 10:30pm until power supply goes off each time the MD is around and where you are sent into the field that requires technical knowledge without any form of training, It's a place where independent loaders(unskilled labourers) earn more than the company skilled workers. A company that cannot differentiate a marketer from an account officer or HR from a marketer. A company where there's no break time for lunch, no regard for privacy. A company where after using you to train someone most favored, you'll be laid off and without exit compensation package and be replaced with the very person that you trained.
No wonder companies like wichtech that understand what it means to motivate her manpower workforce will continue to dominate the market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by livinbygrace: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:
leave that guy ,he never c suffer,two days ago I met a well dressed man,I was surprised when he approached me and said he hasn't eaten since morning,from his apearence he was looking like one of those staved workers ,I gave him 300 naira if u see the kind prayer the man prayed for me ,e nor get ending I was begging him to stop prayer,me myself I don enter restaurant eat run ,I ran as fast as I could cuz no cash to pay, I was nearly cought,,then at times I open empty pots believing god for a miracle when I knew there was no food stuff in my house, trying to exercise faith,all these happened to me when I was working.. for those born with silver spoon ,I wish I were one then,but thank God for everything

This is really touched me.Its well with you and anybody going through this in Jesus Name

9 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Babayoutoomuch(f): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:
leave that guy ,he never c suffer,two days ago I met a well dressed man,I was surprised when he approached me and said he hasn't eaten since morning,from his apearence he was looking like one of those staved workers ,I gave him 300 naira if u see the kind prayer the man prayed for me ,e nor get ending I was begging him to stop prayer,me myself I don enter restaurant eat run ,I ran as fast as I could cuz no cash to pay, I was nearly cought,,then at times I open empty pots believing god for a miracle when I knew there was no food stuff in my house, trying to exercise faith,all these happened to me when I was working.. for those born with silver spoon ,I wish I were one then,but thank God for everything

Hmmmm!! Tears!!!!
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2018
bennymark:

You have a very valid point, salary is not everything, I work with Dangote Transport, but it's just modern day slavery, I am planning to quit my job soon. Funny thing is, many people are still dying to come in
Meeeen the hustle is real bro. Truth is there are no jobs. For some they assume because it's Dangote so money will flow. People like that didnt become billionaires by being generous

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by boyjo: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
iphanyiuma:
Spar (park and shop) gringrin

For real?
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by boyjo: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2018
sseunth:
SUMAL in Ibadan.

If you know you know

Abeg, tell we wey no know naw. grin

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by boyjo: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
modextus:
Maybe as a contract staff with MTN. Just the guy up there clearly stated. You'll surely hate yourself.

But both of you did not state why naw.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by EGBEDA101: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:

Chai !!!!

'''...then at times I open empty pots believing god for a miracle when I knew there was no food stuff in my house, trying to exercise faith....

This really touched me deeply.
Brotherly I hope the story is no longer the same today.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by SocialJustice: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Kemyem:
Africa courier express on the island...
Terrible work ethics and very toxic place to work...
No chance of improvements too...
Very poor salary for workers too...
Are you serious, what did they do with interswitch's N1bn in funding.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by divinepriest: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
bennymark:

You have a very valid point, salary is not everything, I work with Dangote Transport, but it's just modern day slavery, I am planning to quit my job soon. Funny thing is, many people are still dying to come in

Ibese, Gboko or Obajana? Which department cos I have a referral for DCT Obajana-SAP (Control Unit)
Please tell me how it is there.
Thanks
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by eduardo36(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
MoonWater:
A company in Kwara State

am afraid to mention which but let's thank God my fingers are still complete

That should be kamwire

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by funmmy01: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
JABITA HOTEL IKEJA.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by egbaguy2: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
dgee1:

It is really a messy place now. Graduates on contract till forever: just the N48,250, maximum exposure to very hazardous chemicals some of which can render one impotent. No leave, no pension, no gratuity, no appraisal. Yet, the company make a lot of money because of the monopoly they enjoy in the chemical( resin and emulsion especially) industry in Nigeria.

You get injured on the job, you are on your own. The chairman, a Nigerian, once boasted that 'labour is cheap in Nigeria' in the presence of a member of staff.

You go to school, study hard, graduate well and get this kind of 'job'? I spent a year and eight months of my life there and left June last year when I couldn't just continue. I would be weeping in my heart, going to work. My first two months there was even free because I was on 'probation'. I did it because I just finished service then and didn't want to sit at home being lazy.

Its a real shame I haven't been able to get something better since I left there. This is Nigeria.

Hopefully better days ahead.
Damn.....this same nycil I was collecting #24k as an IT student in 2009.... It wasn't this messy when it was owned by the Indians..... Oga oooo
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by dgee1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
egbaguy2:

Damn.....this same nycil I was collecting #24k as an IT student in 2009.... It wasn't this messy when it was owned by the Indians..... Oga oooo

That's the way it is now. I also heard the place was better operated by Indians.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by bennymark(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
divinepriest:

Ibese, Gboko or Obajana? Which department cos I have a referral for DCT Obajana-SAP (Control Unit)
Please tell me how it is there.
Thanks

SAP no get wahala like operations, it's a good offer
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Franky826: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
osazsky:
my first job as a marketer in afribank, I ran and left my salaries with them when they told me I was d one owing them cuz I couldn't meet my target ,I wept for almost 3 months

Guy no kill me for here o grin

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by grafixdon: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

And what is the rumor? Whether you believe it or not, I know what I am talking about. Besides FYI, there are some top notch secondary schools in Nigeria that pay teachers upward of N300k. If you don't know, you don't know.

Chrisland Schools pay between 150k to 800k. I'm very sure about this.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by romenna: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you find urself in ANY microfinance bank field/credit operations department, ur eyes will see oba. U will know d true meaning of poverty.
The MICRO SALARY u will get will be taken off ur flesh and blood.

7 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by grafixdon: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinaunreal:

grin grin grin grin

Yes ive heard about that 300k school . School of Accolades right? At your backyard

Some schools pay more than that bro. Heads of Academic Depts. At chrisland school get BTW 800k to 1m every month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
franchasng:
Nigerian youths are so freaking cowards!

Why are u guys scared of naming these companies that do not value your destiny

Nobody knows your name here, go ahead and name them to shame them and pre warn others from working for them angry

Nigerian youths have been victimised to become cowards to even speak up anonymously, gosh, no hope for Nigeria angry angry

Let me help you guys:

1.) Any private owned school in Nigeria that is not owned by Europeans or Americans, don't work!

Most Nigerian private schools pay their staff between 15,000 - 45,000 per month as salary, isn't this suicidal angry

2.) Any private hospital in Nigeria is a hell to work!

Private hospitals in Nigeria pay nurses between 30,000 - 50,000 and doctors between 75,000 - 150,000 depending on how big the hospital is, don't envy their staff cry

3.) Any Call center job is a hell!

4.) Any bank contract job is slavery!

5.) Any Nigerian fast food reatuarant or eatery or hotel job is slavery, don't expect good salary or welfare!

6.) PHCN under the new private owners now is a hell. I repeat NEPA work don cast! Anybody that tells u he or she works with Nepa now, pls pity him or her unless he or she is a manager or those people that go about disconnecting lights because they make money by stealing and crooks.

You see Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company If they offer u a job, get a lawyer and sue them for 10billion for attempting to enslave u angry angry

7.) Jumia, konga, Payporte, etc, in fact all online store companies in Nigeria are a waste of time. They don't pay their staff. They pay only the key managers!

8.) All transport companies in Nigeria; name anyone u know, pls be prepared to die young working for peanut unless u know how to steal smartly to makeup your useless monthly salary that can't rent u a house angry

9.) Any Nigerian owned factory, Indian or Lebanese owned factory or company, run for your life because u are going in for another slavery! angry

10.) Dangote companies; forget the name Dangote, all his staff members who are not managers are suffering, except those that steal in one way or the other.

Dangote job is another form of slavery! Run if any Dangote company offer u job, run, run and never look back until u disappear! angry

In fact, the only good jobs in Nigeria are federal government jobs, international oil company and oil servicing jobs, international shipping company jobs, some few bank jobs, government parastatals and NGOs (the best jobs), international aviation and airline company jobs, others are crap, most of their staff survive by stealing the company angry

You've said it all
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by wuyilistic(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am telling you..........if you work there, there is hardly an organization you wouldn't be able to face its challenges. Quit an experience though.[color=#990000][/color]

ISON Bpo.
Call Center Contractors for MTN.

Your destiny will hate you for allowing it pass through that journey. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iphanyiuma(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
ahmEenu:
WHICH BRANCH . I USED TO WORK IN ONE OF THOSE.
adeola odekun v.i
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iphanyiuma(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
boyjo:

For real? Why?
too many evil Indians
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
I really wish the Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity people can be tagged on this thread. This is truly an eye opener.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
I really wish the various Labour Unions in Nigeria can be tagged on this thread. This is truly an eye opener.

Many Managing Directors, General Managers and Human Resources Managers in Nigeria are wicked beasts.

Let us begin to assassinate them one after the other. They all deserve to die!!!

Aluta Continua!!!

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Generaloluseye: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
farady:

I beg to disagree. Some private schools pay moderately to very well. For instance I was surprise when i learn't that a staff in my children school (secondary) earns above N260K. Other category of staff including teachers are well paid and they are fed at least once a day. This even better than most oil services companies in Lagos and PH.

I also disagree with you. Except it is all this British schools and foreign owned schools. It is possible even more depending on your grade or rank. But if it is naija, MBA. I have a sister that works in such schools and the kids pay heavily but she earns 90k Though as at 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.