Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (150232 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ajepako(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018
sacajawea:
Most Private Schools in Nigeria

Not all...
I work in a top notch private school in high brow lkoyi.
No teacher earns less than six figures,
We get four weeks of annual leave with Leave Bonus
Staff get very generous Christmas bonus
We have excellent HlS
Fat bonus for teachers with good external results..
Seminars and training within and outside the country
First Class lunch.
Excellent welfare association that will buy you a car
Beautiful hostel accommodation if you live far..

And above all:
An extremely God fearing Directress and Chairman..

Respect to my Directress..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2018
ajepako:

Not all...
We have excellent HlS
First Class lunch.

And above all:

For this same Nigeria? Chai God abeg help me use vex take punish this poverty ooo
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by daceo1(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2018
ajepako:

Not all... I work in a top notch private school in high brow lkoyi. No teacher earns less than six figures, We get four weeks of annual leave with Leave Bonus Staff get very generous Christmas bonus We have excellent HlS Fat bonus for teachers with good external results.. Seminars and training within and outside the country First Class lunch. Excellent welfare association that will buy you a car Beautiful hostel accommodation if you live far..
And above all: An extremely God fearing Directress and Chairman..

where in ikoyi can one apply now
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2018
bonjel75:

Not All Indian Companies...I have been working With one of Them for more than two years, We do receive our salaries on or Before 28th. There is provision for salary advance, loan in case of emergency.

Goto church and offer thanks giving. Youre very lucky

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by deleo16(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
essentialone:
I have some friends who got fed up, learnt some handiwork and resigned to begin their own.

2 years down the line they were looking so hungry and malnourished.

Self employment is good but sometimes it does not turn out right. For instance too many people are already into barbing, tailoring, cake making, hair dressing, etc. It takes careful planning and grace of God to succeed through it. Many people are 'self employed' yet are as poor as the underpaid workers.

God save us all.
true it takes careful planning and God grace sometimes part of the problem entails the kind of business one is going into and motive of why people start business some want to break away from being under someone or hate being bossy truth is there is no true freedom away where ,when u have your business that when u get busy even the more ,proper planning such as building up a thorough network of client before even starting is key ,and taking advice or reading books from Jimi ovia and Mj demarco from those who have made it or looking for a mentor to guide someone is key or lots of YouTube on business or paid webinar , but some business that gives u that privilege even while working( intrapreneurship ) to build network of client e.g a software programmer,coding ,forex trading e.tc while some doesn't those are the kind of business one needs good sales and marketing idea and solid product or topnuch service behind it before starting e.gsalon and co but all in all what every aspiring entrepreneurs must know is learn "business development from the guru which comprises of sales and marketing " once one is good at this its an edge and having a soild product to sell or good service to render before quitting their job that's why starting business early in one early life has an advance the end is sweet but the beginning is rough not easy thou

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by boyjo: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
iphanyiuma:
you don't eat.. They throw food away.. Any mistakes you're fired.. No shift.. You work for 12 hours straight..you stand no sitting..any shortage it will be deducted from your salary nobody wants explanations.. You now sell excess you'll explain how you made excess otherwise you'll be charged with making up figures and still fired.. The list continues

My God! This is horrific.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by boyjo: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
maclily:
Yes, I worked there for 3months and took to my heels. serious slavery.

What kind of slavery please, salary not equivalent to work done?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ajepako(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
essentialone:

For this same Nigeria? Chai God abeg help me use vex take punish this poverty ooo

God will wipe every trace of wanting and poverty in your life ljn..

You'll even get better than what l listed when it time..

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by wjames(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
caracas:

As for hotels I beg to disagree with u ,especially with five star hotels.they pay really well n they have good working conditions like staff bus, two meals per shift ,8hours working period,leave allowances ,service charge, medicals etc.

Hello sir, sir please do you have a link to any hotel? I'm a fresh graduate and I had an Upper credit division in hospitality management. I can work in any department and I'm ready to resume at any given time sir. Please help a brother sir. You can contact me on phone sir 08102012324 or through email: wjames440@gmail.com.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Gamesmart: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
zinaunreal:

Your reply shows that not everyone who speaks english or type here on nairaland is normal. See how pointless your comment is, call your family to come and help you read it. You stink just like your mothers veejay

Stop dodging, Mr Man.

I lie?

Self-employed! grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sacajawea: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajepako:

Not all...
We have excellent HlS
First Class lunch.

And above all:

So with your Qualification, Education and Exposure I know You understand the Meaning of 'most'

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Generaloluseye: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Contd my experience as a DSA in Skye bank

If one of us comes late to work, the BDM will ask the RCO to take it up. He will then call all of us to office and lambast us and telling you things that will make you think you are actually suffering for the sins of your ancestors.

During end of year profit sharing, we are excluded but drivers and cleaners are Included. If you dress nice, they hate you the more. The person that designed that scheme should be executed.

16 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by blaze612(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
SMH
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by daceo1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Generaloluseye:

If one of us comes late to work, the BDM will ask the RCO to take it up. He will then call all of us to office and lambast us and telling you things that will make you think you are actually suffering for the sins of your ancestors.

During end of year profit sharing, we are excluded but drivers and cleaners are Included. If you dress nice, they hate you the more. The person that designed that scheme should be executed.

DSA jobs are scary, its well
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Generaloluseye:

Trace the wicked Managers and assassinate them.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
My brother the best thing is to invests on resturant... is there anybody in this world will tell me he or she wount eat.. there is. Money in it bro.. invest and get your money back in a year...cool
essentialone:
I have some friends who got fed up, learnt some handiwork and resigned to begin their own.

2 years down the line they were looking so hungry and malnourished.

Self employment is good but sometimes it does not turn out right. For instance too many people are already into barbing, tailoring, cake making, hair dressing, etc. It takes careful planning and grace of God to succeed through it. Many people are 'self employed' yet are as poor as the underpaid workers.

God save us all.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
... we are realy sufering in this country May God help us

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ibukunSaint(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Gamesmart:

E be like say na the same schools una go if you think his English is good.

Unemployable graduates!
fool,you are talking to a dentist here...your profession pls?...show what fool like you do for living with prove.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariso: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
GWX Greater Washington Xpress @Allen Avenue the worst place to work a one man business that talks to people anyhow and fires anybody at anytime for little or no reason he sees himself as a God yet he keeps saying God is the chairman of the company. I can not advise my enemy to work there. He derives joy in debiting people's little stipend salary on trival issues.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Adebowale1616: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
penance:
Cash and Carry Electronics....you go stand tire till 8.30pm. At the end of the month na 25-32k you go see on top of the insult from customers...Omo after working for a year.. I couldn't take it anymore.
I did not even drop a resignation letter..I just went on lunch break, got into a bus and went home. Till today my co-workers no know where I dey.

But that place taught me an important lesson.
Know Your Worth as a Graduate.

Haha hahahahahaha, so funny
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Vado(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mods why is this thread not on the frontpage though?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
ibukunSaint:
fool,you are talking to a dentist here...your profession pls?...show what fool like you do for living with prove.

Oga dentista, why that man face come be like say you want strangle am

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Westgate Technologies Limited @Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja. the worst place to work a one man business that talks to people anyhow and fires anybody at anytime for little or no reason he sees himself as a God yet he keeps saying God is the chairman of the company. He derives joy in arresting his staff with DSS and Panti CID and torture them over trivial issues.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Hisduchess(f): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jiang:
Any marketing job suckz, I was once offered a job to sell some stuff, d salary was 30k, I was like cool, then they said I have to come 6 times a week, from 8-4, most meet daily target quotas, or their will be salary deductions.

I smiled and said " when can I start" They said next week, They called & called till they understood I wasn't interested in slavery
grin grin grin.bro you gallant joor.I like how u treated them

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zinaunreal(m): 1:45am On Sep 01, 2018
ibukunSaint:

Dont waste your time on that maggot
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Gamesmart: 4:16am On Sep 01, 2018
ibukunSaint:

So because you are wearing gloves and a mouth mask that makes you a dentist and speaking good English does not matter? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your stupidity no small at all o.

Na stupidity dey rush you! grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2018
From the foregoing, I can rightly say that the fate of Nigerian graduates no longer lies in paid employment (if we must live the good life that we so desired before going to school). Cos no be this rubbish we are facing person wan take marry wife, take care of children, build houses and live a comfortable life. If I start to narrate about my own company I might even break down in tears embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Odirahc:
From the foregoing, I can rightly say that the fate of Nigerian graduates no longer lies in paid employment (if we must live the good that we so desired before going to school). Cos no be this rubbish we are facing person wan take marry wife, take care of children, build houses and live a comfortable life. If I start to narrate about my own company I might even break down to in tears embarassed embarassed

Abeg narrate am. If you cry, I promise to console you.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2018
essentialone:

Abeg narrate am. If you cry, I promise to console you.
This company manufactures coolers and flasks in Onitsha, work time is 7am to 6pm Monday to Saturday with meager pay, (they can only pay you quite well if you came through recommendation or related to the owners)
Any minute of lateness attracts a half day reduction from the meager salary, any query issued to a worker attracts a charge from the salary, no yearly leave, no canteen for feeding, the MD will insult and call you names such as "goat, idiot", and even go as far as saying that the salary being paid to you is a waste that would be better off given to beggars.
They can wake up one morning and fire someone for no reason, no other benefits for working aside the salary, if one takes days off for any reason whatsoever (whether it is the loss of a spouse) they will still deduct the equivalent of those days of absence from the salary. If you damage any company property whether by accident or intentionally you will be surcharged for it from your salary. Nothing like a promotion scheme (na where you dey today you go still dey in 4yrs time)
Lemme stop here before I break down in tears. These jobs will drain the life out of you as a graduate and make you hate living in this country embarassed
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by chenel: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
wayisshut:

Lol, the guy is a great manipulator. Osaretin Aibangbee, he will so manipulate your life that you will end up ruining your career by yourself if you are not smart enough.

My friend told me about him osarentin Aigbanbee. He manipulates people alot he wont pay you. I tried getting into the compamy but when I heard stories about WellSteer I ran with my two legs and hands
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by chenel: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
wayisshut:

My friend told me about him osarentin Aigbanbee. He manipulates people alot he wont pay you. I tried getting into the compamy but when I heard stories about WellSteer I ran with my two legs and hands

Thank God you ran. You for see drama. Lol
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2018
Odirahc:

This company manufactures coolers and flasks in Onitsha, work time is 7am to 6pm Monday to Saturday with meager pay, (they can only pay you quite well if you came through recommendation or related to the owners)
Any minute of lateness attracts a half day reduction from the meager salary, any query issued to a worker attracts a charge from the salary, no yearly leave, no canteen for feeding, the MD will insult and call you names such as "goat, idiot", and even go as far as saying that the salary being paid to you is a waste that would be better off given to beggars.
They can wake up one morning and fire someone for no reason, no other benefits for working aside the salary, if one takes days off for any reason whatsoever (whether it is the loss of a spouse) they will still deduct the equivalent of those days of absence from the salary. If you damage any company property whether by accident or intentionally you will be surcharged for it from your salary. Nothing like a promotion scheme (na where you dey today you go still dey in 4yrs time)
Lemme stop here before I break down in tears. These jobs will drain the life out of you as a graduate and make you hate living in this country embarassed

Please don't cry my brother.

One day you too will be a great man. Don't stop thinking hard. Don't stop working smart. Don't stop developing yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.