Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mom's New Boyfriend - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mom's New Boyfriend (55975 Views)

Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance) / Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / Slutty Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kayboy4y(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
I hope this writer is doing fine.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wati de xup for here na...me no de understand oh
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by MhizBukola22: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
How long are we going to wait for the next update?
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Interesting Read more cool and inreresting story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 8:45am On May 17, 2021
Hello guys... So sorry for the unfinished story, I know it's been years and a lot of people have probably moved on from the thread... Last few years have been quite rough hence my inactivity but we thank God ... Just opened the thread for the first time since '18 and saw a lot of people were concerned about me,thought it's only right to say something.. so Im fine now... Thank you guys... grin grin grin ...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by genius43(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2021
Adalyon:
Hello guys... So sorry for the unfinished story, I know it's been years and a lot of people have probably moved on from the thread... Last few years have been quite rough hence my inactivity but we thank God ... Just opened the thread for the first time since '18 and saw a lot of people were concerned about me,thought it's only right to say something.. so Im fine now... Thank you guys... grin grin grin ...

Thank God you are fine.

2 Likes

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 8:53am On May 17, 2021
genius43:

Thank God you are fine.

XOXO...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by genius43(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2021
Adalyon:

XOXO...

Should we be expecting a continuation?
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 11:56am On May 17, 2021
genius43:

Should we be expecting a continuation?

Yes I'd love to continue if I still have an audience... But it's been so long cry ...
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by eze080mma: 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
Continue ohhhh
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Horlardorjah(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
Welcome n fire on
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by genius43(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
Adalyon:

Yes I'd love to continue if I still have an audience... But it's been so long cry ...

Audience will come.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Kaycee9242(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2021
Welcome bk
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Joshuafrank679: 8:07pm On May 25, 2021
Continue
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by eze080mma: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Continue ohhh we are still waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 3:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Jenny woke up to a dark room...she was alone ,she must have slept off in the car on their way back .... she rubbed her face and winced at the painful bruise from where Mike hit her ... the memories of the night before came flooding in... how the night had gone south,she wished it was a dream ...she reached for her phone,time read 4am and 5 missed calls and multiple texts from David...he must be worried sick ...David ,she knew she couldn't see him again ... her eyes welled up with tears ,she sobbed quietly in the dark... last night was like a nightmare... she folded herself,she was traumatised, she was scared,she was confused... was this her life now?... she couldn't do this anymore... "I wish mom just aborted me" she said to herself in between sobs ... she cried so hard her body shook...she drifted off to an exhausted dreamless sleep.

In the other room Mike laid down,his mind raced ... Jenny had fallen asleep in the car and he had laid her to bed and left,he couldn't stand looking at her ... for the first time since this whole thing began he felt guilt,heavy guilt ... what had come over him?.. why did he react the way he did? .. he went too far... he was getting emotional and careless ... for goodness sake now her teacher and his friends even knew ... it could go anyway from here ... what if Henry said something... he could go to jail... "sh.it"he muttered under his breath and he sat up...damage control.. he needed to do something and fast...

Jenny woke up to daylight, she reach for her phone... more missed calls... it was 7am...she got up to pee and walked past her mirror...her reflection startled her, a big black bruise covered the part of her face where Mike had hit her ... she touched it and winced at the pain ... how was she going to go to school like this... she got into the shower and in 15mins she was back in her room trying on outfits to shield her face as she had no make up ... she found a big hoodie that looked concealing enough ,she just had to keep her head down... she snuck out slowly, mom should be back by now ...she left the house and walked slowly to school.... she waited outside the school doors ,willing herself to walk in... she took a deep breath and walked in with her head down...nobody looked in her direction and she was relieved ... she was almost at the class room door when she heard her name

"Jenny"... it was Mr Henry,her physics teacher ... she froze as he walked up to her ...she remembered him from last night ....

"Jenny,I thought that was you"he said as he got to her ...
"Can I see you in my office?"
She nodded and walked with him,never taking her eyes off the ground ... they got in his office and he shut the door behind them,she got startled ...

"Calm down and take a seat,I won't hurt you "

She sat down

"Jenny take off your hoody please"

She hesitated but took it off slowly ,she looked up at him

"Jesus Christ!!!" He exclaimed at the sight of her bruise

"Mike did this to you?" He inquired ,he already knew the answer to that

"I'm fine Mr Henry,its nothing " she said putting her hood back on

"No its not nothing, what has be been doing to you?.. does your mother know ?... how long has this been going on?"

"Just stop... I AM FINE" Jenny said in a calm but shaky voice

"Jenny I'm so sorry about last night, I should have done something... I should have stopped them.. I just...."

"It's fine... I'm fine... you don't owe me anything ,nobody owes me anything okay ?.. I'm nobody's problem ... I'm tired of being nothing but a big problem to people... I can take care of myself... I don't need your pity...its not your business..I.. I...I.. " her voice trailed off ,she hadn't realised when she started sobbing...

Henry rushed across the table and hugged her tightly as she cried... she tried to push him off but he held her...she gave up and cried into his chest ... she was angry..she was hurt ...she let it all out ... for 15mins she kept crying and he just held her without saying a word...

She regained composure and he went back to his seat...he was deep in thought... how would he handle the whole thing...

"Jenny I want to help you ... but only if you let me "

"How?... you can't help me"

"I can... we all need a little help every now and then...I haven't figured it out but I need you to know you're not alone... Mike is my friend but what he's done to you is unforgivable... would you like to involve the police ?"

"Nooooo"

"What?...why?"

"Because then I'm a victim...then everyone would know ... I'll be a cautionary tale... the sad girl whose dad rejected and was turned into a sex slave by her mom's boyfriend... its embarrassing...mom's life would be ruined too... she deserves better... its the least I could do for her after everything "

"What?... you don't owe your mom enduring abuse ... "

"I do... you don't understand... just leave it alone "

"Jenny your mom wouldn't want you to endure this.. we don't have to call the police right away but you have to tell your mom"

"I ..I...I can't "

"Jenny look at me...listen to me... you have to speak up...at least promise me to think about it "

"Okay I will..."

"Thank you"

She stood up to leave... Henry watched her as she walked away ... wow .. he thought to himself... you really didn't know what people went through behind closed doors

Jenny got a few stares along the day but nobody said anything to her until lunch when David walked up to her ...

"What the he.ll I've been worried sick... what happened ... I've called you like a zillion times " he said as he sat next to her at her lunch table

She didn't say anything nor look up from her plate

"Jenny is everything okay ..." he said as he tilted her head up... thats when he saw the bruise

"Oh my G.od... he did this to you ?.. THAT SON OF A B.ITCH... I'LL KILL HIM"

"Stop it ... you're attracting attention"

He looked around .. a few eyes were on them...

He tried to calm down

"Jenny what happened?"

"David I can't see you anymore "

"What?!"

"I'm sorry "

"No... don't do this ...I care about you... I have feelings for you...this won't happen again... we'll be careful..I'm sorry"

"Why me ?.. why do you like me?.. I'm not pretty... I'm not hot... I'm just a damaged person trying to make it through the day... look at you ... you're perfect ... you have a great family ,you have a bright future ... I don't fit into your life ... just leave me alone "

"Don't say that ...."

"But it's the truth... it doesn't change whether I say it or not.."

"It does ... Jenny please let's work this out "

" we can't...I have to go now"

Jenny stood up and left .. she left school and went to the park...she sat on one of the benches and thought about what Henry said ... would she do it... would she finally speak up...?

She didn't get home until 7pm... the house was quiet ... mom was gone already... she got into her room and laid down... she was tired... she was exhausted

She heard the door open ...Mike was back but somehow she felt nothing.. no fear ... no anger .. nothing... somehow she was numb... she was drained ... she had no fight in her ... she heard his footsteps draw nearer and he was soon at her door... he hesitated but walked in eventually ... she didn't move ....her eyes remained shut ... she could hear him undressing... he got into bed with her and started undressing her ... she could smell the alcohol on his breath... soon he had parted her legs and slid into her ... she winced at the sharp pain but didn't move or make a sound after that as he slammed into her repeatedly ... she shut her mind and waited for him to finish... he grunted and moaned while saying gibberish ... his sweat dripped over her as his breathing got faster and his strokes got deeper... he pulled out and rolled her over on her belly,positioning himself behind her and slid back into her ... she couldn't help but grunt as it felt deeper... soon he was groaning as he kept repeating "I'm cumming"... she felt the familiar sensation as he came inside her ... he rolled over and struggled to put his clothes back on ... she faced the wall and pulled her blanket over herself... she reached for the phone... it was 7:15... Mike was soon gone... her mind was silent.. she willed herself to feel something but felt nothing... no hate,anger,sadness,... nothing... she scrolled through Instagram till she drifted off to sleep...

This routine continued for the rest of the week... he'd come in every night and she let him have his way.. they never spoke ... some nights he was gentle, some nights he was really rough and left her sore and sometimes bruised ... during the day she just drifted by ... she had stopped running and just felt detached from the day .. David had tried to talk to her but she ignored him.. she only talked to Henry who kept urging her to tell Lisa or the police ... he said she was drowning in her emotions but she didn't belive him..she had no emotion as she felt nothing ..she knew what to expect each night and he never missed a night... it was on one of those nights she decided she was going to tell Lisa... he was extremely rough ,he had her bent over her table as he Bleep.ed her from behind...his belt was wrapped around her neck as he choked her with it... she groaned and moaned loudly as her body could barely take the force ... he was soon cumming again... and she was relived it was over ... as she lay in the dark after he left ...she decided ... she was going to tell Lisa ...

Mike had told himself he would stop... he wanted to stop... but he couldn't .. he always found himself at her door... but she was different now... she never moved or fought back or even reciprocated... he wanted to say something to her, to say he's sorry about the other night... he felt a heavy weight of anxiety... he knew she hadn't told anyone and since the police hadn't come after him yet that means Henry hadn't said anything either ... then why was he anxious... he battled these feelings but still each night he'd come into her room by the sheer will of the mind numbing cravings his body had ... he was hooked on her ... he had even stopped sleeping with Lisa... no female made his blood boil like her... he wished things would go back to the way they were before that night... she had started warming up to him..now she just laid there..cold and blank... he couldn't tell what she was thinking and that worried him but each Time he would slide into that warm,wet ,tiny hole of hers he would feel hypnotised and all the thoughts faded away as he answered the call of his urges ... he realised he was getting hard at the thought... once again he saw himself walking to her room again ...what was wrong with him ?

2 Likes

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Kaycee9242(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Nice start op, following. Pls how will u be posting this one
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Mantee(m): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks OP for not abandoning this story. Please continue with updates.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by genius43(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks for the update, expecting more.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Ann2012(f): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by ozome15(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
That mike is a devil. Why was he never cought. If i get to hear such a case as law enformant offical, i will just take up my gun and shot him. No need taken him to court. Oh GOD the heart of men are evil.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Mantee(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Please post an update
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sorry guys this work life no easy ... I will update tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2021
"Mom we need to talk...no that's not a good opening "... Jenny had been rehearsing how to talk to Lisa for almost an hour in the mirror ... she didn't realise how hard talking to her mother had become...

It was a bright Saturday morning and Lisa was on night duty and was still asleep.. jenny had been up since 3am... raked with anxiety... multiple times she has changed her mind and changed it right back... Henry was right... she had to say something... but what would happen when she did ... her mom would get in a huge fight with Mike ,maybe call the police and everyone would know... noooo that would be bad ... she'd be a laughing stock,an outcast at school ... and worst of all they'd be homeless and not be able to afford college ... but what would happen if she didn't, how long would this go on ,she felt so dead inside...she felt numb and empty... .
She weighed these heavily for hours on end ,and now it was 6 am and she had decided to go ahead with it... maybe she wouldn't go to college ,maybe they'd be homeless for a while but she had planned to take a job after graduation in a few weeks and she'd be able to support her mother ... they'd be fine .. all that was left was for her to figure out a way to talk about it and for that monster to leave the house ...she looked at her phone for the umpteenth time and paced around the room... she had googled ways to approach the topic and even posted anonymously online asking for advice but all she got were insults calling her names and hurtful comments and jokes blaming her and calling her loose ... it made her cringe and throw up from the sheer emotional blows ... if she didn't say this to her mom today she would never do it ...

It was 8am and she heard her mom leave her room and head to the kitchen ... Mike had left an hour ago...Jenny wiped the tears off her face and took a deep breath and headed downstairs

She met Lisa at the table eating

"Hey honey...good morning"

"Good morning mom"

"Are you okay ?... you look terrible" Lisa said as she reached for her forehead ,feeling it with the back of her palm

"Ummm.. I... I... I'm fine " Jenny said as her heart raced so rapidly she felt she would pass out

"Youre not... you're panting and shaking"

"Mom... I need to talk to you" Jenny said in a shaky voice as her eyes welled with tears

"Jenny what's wrong... please talk to me"

"It's...its ... its about Mike"

"What about Mike"

"He.. I... he ..." Jenny felt the tears run down her cheek

"It's fine honey... its okay ... I know" Lisa said as she hugged jenny tightly

"What?!" Jenny felt her head spin... what did she just hear... she pulled away and looked at her mom's face while backing a few steps...

"Baby relax... I've known for a while now "

Jenny grabbed a seat to steady herself ... she was hyperventilating, her stomach turned

"What?!"

"I forgot my keys a while back and came back for it and saw you guys on the couch there" Lisa said calmly as she poured a glass of water for jenny and sat down opposite her

"I...I..."

"It's fine... you don't have to apologise"

"What?... apologise?!" Jenny said sharply

"Yes ... I forgive you for what you did"

Jenny stared wide eyed... this felt unreal..she had known for months now?..she just said she forgave her for what she did? ... what she did?...she couldn't get herself to speak... she ran to the sink and splashed water on her face ... this had to be a nightmare ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by genius43(m): 5:22am On Sep 02, 2021
What a Mom!!! So your daughter is the wrong one in your eyes
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Obyangel: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Lisa is not a good Mom, please Adaloyn ride on. Thanks so much
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Tifeh7: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
The story deserves an ending
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by chilinks(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls where are u. Come and end this story.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Enny2013(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Come n continue from where u stopped,bikonu.
Na beg we dey beg.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Obyangel: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Adalyon, we hope you are good? Please kindly finish this story, we want to see how the evil boyfriend ends up in cops station.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulfilled Dreams / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.