Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? (5901 Views)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Can you wed a lady with a wide pussy? Does it matter to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Do so and get back to us. We need evidence too

6 Likes

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
how wide?

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
undecided A fool at 18 can still be a fool forever...

11 Likes

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided A fool at 18 can still be a fool forever...

Werey

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Kharol1234: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
it mata's nw @my young age u want make i dae swin inside ocean...pls am not ready to drown next.
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by MissRaine69(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
essentialone:
How do you know it’s not your joystick that’s too small??

7 Likes

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Saff(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Same old boring topic

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
if a pvssy is wide whats the point of sex?
sex is about Grip and Friction not just putting it in.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saff:
Same old boring topic
This is how you know when a kid posts a topic. Let me enlighten him real quick.

OP, there are several positions that would give the vagina a tighter feel.
1. Standing missionary. Just make sure her legs are closed together once you've penetrated. This position is an orgasmic experience for those with normal vaginas. tongue
.2.Doggy. Not your regular doggy but with her legs tightly closed while you penetrate in vertical thrusts rather than horizontal
3. Cowgirl....... Let me just stop here before I get carried away.
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Saff(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

1. Standing missionary. Just make sure her legs are closed together once you've penetrated. This position is an orgasmic experience for those with normal vaginas. tongue
.2.Doggy. Not your regular doggy but with her legs tightly closed while you penetrate in vertical thrusts rather than horizontal
grin
Hmmm. You know way too much about this. I’m scared cheesy
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Humchi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

grin

then who has the abnormal one?
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Lordbucci2: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
essentialone:
what is wrong with u
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saff:
Hmmm. You know way too much about this. I’m scared cheesy
Nothing to be scared about. Knowledge is power. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Saff(f): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Nothing to be scared about. Knowledge is power. grin
Im learning a lot from you today wink cheesy
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Ekez(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
No e no mata to me. Op you are mad for this question
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
I can never make such mistake

I pass it to the next nigga
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saff:
Im learning a lot from you today wink cheesy
You're my student na. And I'll keep teaching you. tongue
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Saff(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

You're my student na. And I'll keep teaching you. tongue
I don’t want to be taught. At least not by you smiley
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saff:
I don’t want to be taught. At least not by you smiley
But....... undecided
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Saff(f): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

But....... undecided
but what lol?
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saff:
but what lol?
leave me alone jor.....
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Saff(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

leave me alone jor.....
embarassed
Okay
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saff:
embarassed
Okay
Okay... wait wait. kiss
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by milemimi93(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Loyalty Over Tight Pvssy..
If she's loyal, then I want in.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by slydog(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:
Loyalty Over Tight Pvssy..

If she's loyal, then I want in.

Are u into drugs or shaddy business? Only such group overly demand loyalty
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by milemimi93(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
slydog:

Are u into drugs or shaddy business? Only such group overly demand loyalty

It's Loyalty over everything.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Famousqueen(f): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
see question, very fun, grin
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by correctyourself(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
essentialone:

I advised you Mary her so that when ur rent is due and you are yet to pay u can be avoiding your landlord by hiding inside what you called wide PSS.
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:

You say
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Naija2mumu(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Famousqueen:
chai, funny u said. Is not funny abeg
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by yorubakid: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
[s]I can never make such mistake

I pass it to the next nigga[/s]
Thrash as usual

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret / 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) / Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.