Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? (5935 Views)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Looking at the bright side, she'll birth your kids without much difficulties or need to tear with scissors. Just saying
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
What’s the size of your blockos

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
Thrash as usual
this retarded Igbo.if u can't focus on ur ugwu shop why can't u focus on ur grammar

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by yorubakid: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
[s]this retarded Igbo.if u can't focus on ur ugwu shop why can't u focus on ur grammar[/s]
Head slamming Yoruba muslim,I can bet my balls that you are mining someone's skull right now cry cry

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
Head slamming Yoruba muslim,I can bet my balls that you are mining someone's skull right now cry cry
nah I'm not into it.but I won't mind mining urs for a start

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Shugavee(f): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yawns**** leaves thread
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Looking at the bright side, she'll birth your kids without much difficulties or need to tear with scissors. Just saying

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by yorubakid: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
nah I'm not into it.but I won't mind mining urs for a start
Shut up!! you head slamming Yoruba Muslims are the problem of this country after the abok.is and their Fulani Lords..I curse the day lugard joined we the yoruba Christians with you people

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
Shut up!! you head slamming Yoruba Muslims are the problem of this country after the abok.is and their Fulani Lords..I curse the day lugard joined we the yoruba Christians with you people
albino psychopath on the loose

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by NorthernSerene(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
How do you know it’s not your joystick that’s too small??
Hey MissRaine
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ladies oya snap only your pussy and post, let guys choose based on the size
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by hkidola00(m): 3:17am On Aug 31, 2018
essentialone:
Can you wed a lady with a wide pussy? Does it matter to you?
nice topic guy, don't mind what they haters are saying...
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
hkidola00:
nice topic guy, don't mind what they haters are saying...

No mind them
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Shugavee:
Yawns**** leaves thread

I go follow you ooo
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by royalair(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2018
You say Wetin?

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by olusolaideal(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2018
MissRaine69:

How do you know it’s not your joystick that’s too small??

a tight pusssy respects all sizes, dont defend your wideness wrongly
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Emperorjumong12: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
No problem as long as she loyal
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
olusolaideal:

a tight pusssy respects all sizes, dont defend your wideness wrongly
And since you are offended I take it you are in the pint size department?
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
essentialone:
Can you wed a lady with a wide pussy? Does it matter to you?
i sell tape measures specifically to measure dicks and pussies DM ME IF INTERESTED

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
MissRaine69:

awon finger battery crew
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
awon finger battery crew
Miss Black is Beautiful
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Kingpops(f): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
no pussy is too wide for me...

Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by essentialone(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kingpops:
no pussy is too wide for me...

Snap and post your dick here.
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by Kingpops(f): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
.....................................that how long my dick is
Re: Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You? by olusolaideal(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

j

May be, let's get to know each other 07012240540

Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only!