Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (22248 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by kerry57: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Well as in for water during my junior waec

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Betrands: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
The day I couldn't spell 'easy'... I ended up writing 'izi' I knew it was wrong but exam na 2 hours, I can't waste more than 17 minutes thinking of how to spell 'easy:

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by lathrowinger: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Even till now I can't still differenciate consent, consine , concept, conscience....
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by shindymum(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was at keke senior high school,was spelling we as whe.ND was so confused and felt like crying cus I wasn't in gud terms with the person sitted next to me.thank God the marker only circled the spelling and reduce probably one mark
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
The... I nearly got caught trying to ask my friend how to spell THE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by geequ(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
mine was 'what'. I can never forget that day, my brain was boiling

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by BENRAZY(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
hahaha ,mine is have

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Vivapros(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
kissit was GCE exam....
I couldn't spell #IS#.I was spelling #Ez#...#IZ#

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Joshrob(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
I could remember when i was still in jss 2, I was writing a letter and my elder sister is by my side correcting me when ever i made any mistake,there's a place she asked me to use capital letter (G) instead if small letter(g)..
For almost 30mins i couldn't write capital letter G,I don't know if bcus i was scared of her..she beat me that day till I remember.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by WetSmoke: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
'Is' and 'once'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Albert0011(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Believe whatever you want to.
Yea,seeing is believing you know.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Paragon001(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was "Any". That was in 3rd term Primary 4. Loll...
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by hollywater: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Use
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by holutayor(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
mine is "OUR" I almost write "awa" that day...... LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by gentleedu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
my own was just to spell that, was writing dath even though I knew it was wrong i couldn't remember the right spelling...sometimes brain go hang like bold 5...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by chukymoney(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was misplacing between KNOW and NOW.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by galadima77(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
i honestly thought I'm the only one this has ever happened to in the whole world.... i spent productive time in '98 gce trying to spell "but". Lord have mercy i was seriously trying to beat time and there i was trying spell but and that year, you need to see the spacing between our sitting positions. Infact, it's better you ask the invigilator than attempt asking someone next to you!

i spelt both, boat and even the but itself but wasn't sure

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by rezzy: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was by,
I kept saying b y by b y by
Chai, I just skipped it

It was after the exam I remembered b y was actually the spelling

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
mine was "IT"
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Malaifia1993: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was quite

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Holaxy: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Our.. that was a terrible day for me
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by galadima77(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Betrands:
The day I couldn't spell 'easy'... I ended up writing 'izi' I knew it was wrong but exam na 2 hours, I can't waste more than 17 minutes thinking of how to spell 'easy:

i think the best thing to do, if the brain permits, is to note that word and continue writing.... then later return to fix it. it's just so terrible and i have never felt so dumb in my entire life.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Ashley86400: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
"Would ".
In my year 2 exam.
I actually left the space and kept writing hoping to come back to fill in the space.
Took me almost 5 minutes to remember.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by placeofallure(f): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
I don't intend to be immodest really but I've never had cause to struggle with spelling generally. That's my area of specialty since my elementary school days.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by babra19: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
ernesterioo:
Examination tension is evil. What is the simplest word you have ever forgotten to spell in an exam hall?

Mine was ‘woman been’ instead of ‘human being’ av submitted my script before I remember d rubbish I wrote�����

IT
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by mmmurctiff(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Absorption...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by SceneOne: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Both are correct though.
heskeyw:
Was in my jss3. I forgot how to spell "paid". I wrote "payed" instead.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Neofingerz: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
lilmax:
should be

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

damn it was scary, I thought I had failed

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Bestchisom(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol... Is!!... I was like is it est or es but I knew that all what I was spelling wasn't correct.. .. I had to ask one of classmate to help me spell it.... I was ashamed of myself
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
ernesterioo:
Examination tension is evil. What is the simplest word you have ever forgotten to spell in an exam hall?

Mine was ‘woman been’ instead of ‘human being’ av submitted my script before I remember d rubbish I wrote�����

I've never experienced that.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by domido(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Twas not funny,mine was "CUP".
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by clems88(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Acc 422 (Management Accounting ) I forgot how to spell ' of ' after solving a calculation . lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 / Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.