Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (22263 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by pawesome(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
'AND'..... You need to see me sweating and asking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Auxtin85(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
The, my younger sis was spelling "men" while asking me to spell it for her. Lol
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by bigclem22: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Carsonv(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
One time I couldn't spell "who". It was so embarrassing, for full 10 minutes I was battling with in my head. I had to finally give up and ask my younger sister beside me. Thank God that wasn't in an exam hall

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by fk001(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Subsequently grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by puyol005(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
My matric number... lol

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
IF
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Vince77(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
With. Which. That. Is.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by mayorski22(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
kind

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by kingcypress: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
I kept writing "us" instead of "use". I knew it was wrong but my brain was on sleep mode. It was after the exam that I realised my mumuness.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
It... cheesy grin cheesy... I spelt 'hit' 'heat' and 'eat'

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by clemsajayi07(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
mine was is and I.... for more than five minutes I couldn't spell those words until my exam seat mate helped me out... so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Kylekent59: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Loss of memory under tension. it happens truly. Imagine your car key in your hand and you keep on asking,"where is my car key".

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Noblefreeman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari, I mistakenly spelt lifeless

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by heskeyw(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Was in my jss3. I forgot how to spell "paid". I wrote "payed" instead.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by AndikanEssien(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Your sentence structure alone will make a dog cry

IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Is.

Alter(this one happened to me on this week's Monday)

Nigeria.

em dey endless jare.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=bigclem22 post=70817704][/quote]

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol mine was 'surely'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Albinoflash(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was 'well' in primary six exam.i spelt it correctly but i tot i was wrong,then had to ask my seat mate to help me out and he gave me the same spelling i already wrote.i was confused and had to cancel it.something in my mind told me i was wrong but immediately after the exam it came to me.i almost cried undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol I remembered vividly Instead of β€œany” I keep spelling (eny).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Phoenix111: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tyres, I totally 4got d spelling once in Jss3 while writing my Junior Sec. Schl. exams, it was during my English language paper (essay writing), infact I did not remember d spelling till I finished d essay, was just leaving d space & kept writing, then I attended 2 other questions & while doing ds I suddenly remembered something & I wrote TYRE down on d answer booklet edge. 'TYRE', i felt like "haha, since Y na?" it's funny though, bt then it was a moment filled wt sweat, trembling, & tension, however, I was also praying inwardly 4 Devine wisdom, lol....

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by micflo28(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Rational instead I wrote rationale

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Still fun to remember lol
During my second year, was taking on Gst 102 during one of the composition i was writing fast enough to beat time then i was to use " is" but forgot how it was spelt. Asked my partner who never took me serious despite my pleads i later ended up using "ease" i can't come and kill my self abeg. The dude even later tried to warn me o to be serious sometimes grin grin
lol..are u an esutite?
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Leopantro: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
i nearly fought with the guy siting next to because of "The".
i was saying the word but my brain was telling me it's ( D ).
"Guy, help me spell "The""
"The what?"
" No, just the word, The"
T-H-E
my mind heard ( D )
i said "No, that's not correct. spell the correct one"

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by Hauneg(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine wasn't during an examination.
We just got back from the long third term holidays and were in a new class, J.S.S 2 to be precise. We were taking notes being dictated by one of the teachers and I couldn't spell "is".
It was so serious that I had to stop writing. Like, I was repeating is, is, is, is........, and nobody to rescue me cause everyone else were engrossed in writing.
I was totally lost as to what to do when I later realized what the word that stopped me from writing was.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ordinary "Is" is what I spent over 5mins spelling and re-spelling, e no funny I swear.

That was when I wrote my SSCE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by milemimi93(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove is the word.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by ernesterioo(f): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
puyol005:
My matric number... lol
u sure say u no Carry the course over

1 Like

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by GeoOla25(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmm.... the word β€œUS” wasted about 10 minute of my time in an exam hall.
Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by tolexy007(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
"The" that day I almost cry, for more than 10min I just dey sweat, something later told me to read all what I have wrote and read the question papers where I can find where "The " is writtien

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? by paragon40(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mine was "us"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check Uniuyo Semester Results Online | / Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? / Sylvester Oromoni: Dowen College Resumes Online Classes After Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.