Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! (2795 Views)

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
how did you know all these BTW its not a bad thing to wait upon the lord
Waiting on the Lord is one thing. Knowing when the Lord finally shows up is another thing. When God visited Abraham and Sarah and told them they'll have a child, Sarah laughed (doubted).

The Lord visits many girls with their husbands but they turn them down because of "preferences and choices."
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2018
jezuzboi:

Waiting on the Lord is one thing. Knowing when the Lord finally shows up is another thing. When God visited Abraham and Sarah and told them they'll have a child, Sarah laughed (doubted).

The Lord visits many girls with their husbands but the turn them down because of "preferences and choices."
you know there are certain things you want in your man that you can't marry any one below that standard not that its too high. Hope you understand
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
you know there are certain things you want in your man that you can't marry any one below that standard not that its too high. Hope you understand
I'm a social media person and less social media folks who want their stuffs on social media usually contract me to put their stuffs up here for them.

So there's this seminar that was conducted for SINGLE GIRLS in my area and I was the only guy let in there so I can push SOME DETAILS from the seminar online.

Married women were talking to those single girls about how their husbands met them and proposed. The common factor in what they said was that their husbands didn't look like the kinda man they wanted.

They only accepted them and counted their losses. But now, the men turned out to be exactly the kinda men they need. But they didn't seem so when they proposed. So you see?
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
jezuzboi:

I'm a social media person and less social media folks who want their stuffs on social media usually contract me to put their stuffs up here for them.

So there's this seminar that was conducted for SINGLE GIRLS in my area and I was the only guy let in there so I can push SOME DETAILS from the seminar online.

Married women were talking to those single girls about how their husbands met them and proposed. The common factor in what they said was that their husbands didn't look like the kinda man they wanted.

They only accepted them and counted their losses. But now, the men turned out to be exactly the kinda men they wanted. But they didn't seem so when they proposed. So you see?
I understand what you're saying but that's not what I was referring to. I mean there are people who can't marry outside their faith or church
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by jezuzboi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
I understand what you're saying but that's not what I was referring to. I mean there are people who can't marry outside their faith or church
This is another issue entirely which I had written about sometime ago. You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4205528/inter-church-marriage-best-shot-securing

-------------

If you're talking about NOT MARRYING OUTSIDE YOUR FAITH, I agree with you. But not MARRYING OUTSIDE YOUR CHURCH (a particular denomination)?

Apart from JW, is are there other denominations that make it compulsory that singles MUST marry from the same denomination?

I know some churches ADVISE so, not make it COMPULSORY, apart from JW like I've heard and read. And even with that, what happens when no proposal is forthcoming from the CHURCH but are flooding in from legit men in other CHURCHES (the same faith)?
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by chiommy123(f): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
jezuzboi:

This is another issue entirely which I had written about sometime ago. You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4205528/inter-church-marriage-best-shot-securing

-------------

If you're talking about NOT MARRYING OUTSIDE YOUR FAITH, I agree with you. But not MARRYING OUTSIDE YOUR CHURCH (a particular denomination)?

Apart from JW, is are there other denominations that make it compulsory that singles MUST marry from the same denomination?

I know some churches ADVISE so, not make it COMPULSORY, apart from JW like I've heard and read. And even with that, what happens when no proposal is forthcoming from the CHURCH but are flooding in from legit men in other CHURCHES (the same faith)?
not like its compulsory but maybe her decision that she doesn't want to go outside but after sometime if she gets someone she can convince then she may marry the person
Re: If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! by stacyadams: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
jezuzboi:

They only accepted them and counted their losses. But now, the men turned out to be exactly the kinda men they need. But they didn't seem so when they proposed. So you see?
..a word is enuf for the wise...say no more....

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACHIEVE 2X BIGGER AND STRONGER PENIS IN JUST 4WEEKS! / Nwankwo Kanu Has Confirmed The Tragic Death Of His "Daughter" Eniton / 40million In Cash Or 10k Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.