Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) (8108 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Taraj01(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:
Lol. I don send am friend request sharp sharp. Her number no just dey there.

Pim... I'll not say
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Frankicent(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:
Lol. I don send am friend request sharp sharp. Her number no just dey there.

lol how you take get her profile link?
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
divilele:

Perv blooda,,God z manufacturing ur thunder like bugatti veyron chille
I want range rover sport not Bugatti thunder

Lol
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lolz... Gwari people bikini grin
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

But the girl is too small to chop now....

Habaaa! if you ask her to stretch her left leg on the sofa, and hang her right leg on your shoulder, and rub your lamba with saliva, and then proceed to engage & probe her center of gravity, what do you think will happen? grin
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by abiolamitodun(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
What kind of nonsense is this eh
na wa oo
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by ola12(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2018
This girl is too young, op u shd have put a disclaimer. Heck take it down, pedophilic behaviour is a crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) / How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.