Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (23987 Views)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Are Blood Transfusions Sinful? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You can as well say Luke 4:6,7 means God has given satan the whole world finally. You are a wicked man who wants the wicked to continue ruling so that people can continue mourning. If there is no chance for the righteous to rule, the Bible won't have said...
[b]Proverbs 29:2[/bWhen the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Jesus rejected being king because he knew that wasn't the type of King God destined for him.
Please where on earth today do you think "the righteous are ruling" so that their is no mourning there again. Because the last time i read the Bible the book of Revelation 21:3,4 said mourning and crying and pain will vanish, i was taught by the GB that the only righteous rule is that of God's kingdom with Jesus as King. So where on earth today can we find such a "righteous government" where there is no more mourning. Please i thought you're a witness of Jesus the one and only righteous King. Genesis 49:10
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by achorladey: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
TATIME:
undecided Haaaaaaaaa sorry teacher i attended evening classes (school irole) please pardon my misuse of punctuations. So when will those who are to leave as subjects of God's Kingdom under the Prince of peace stop carrying weapons or learning about wars? Please i'll like to know when or are you saying Jesus will just start ruling and all the people practicing those works of the flesh mentioned at Galatians 5:19-21 will stop doing so abruptly? undecided undecided undecided

The Faith of the Centurion
When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help.
“Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.” Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?” The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him,
“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

Learn from what Jesus did to the centurion. Why did Jesus attend to the centurion knowing fully well those under his command?

Follow your leader, there are many things you can learn from him.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
achorladey:

The Faith of the Centurion
When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help.
“Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.” Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?” The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him,
“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

Learn from what Jesus did to the centurion. Why did Jesus attend to the centurion knowing fully well those under his command?

Follow your leader there are many things you can learn from him.
Where exactly do you belong. These is a thread against Jehovah's Witnesses so are you for the Jehovah or not. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by achorladey: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
TATIME:
Where exactly do you belong. These is a thread against Jehovah's Witnesses so are you for the Jehovah or not. wink wink wink

If someone tells you he/she belong to Christ, you will quickly say they pay lip service when they say such. But the point you miss is the heart motivation such people had/have when they say so. That on your own you cannot decide and the fact that they are not Jws doesn't make what they say as not being genuine enough.You cannot search their heart.

So until you don't berate the heart condition most use in confessing Christ as Lord.It is not for you to decide!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by achorladey: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
While reading a comment on this platform, I read a particular bible verse cited in a post. The Bible verse under consideration here is Mark 16:15. It reads

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation/creatures.

Note: This is still a controversial part of the scripture. Mark 16 verses 9.......

I am citing it because of what it's contribution will be to understanding this particular portion of the Bible below..........

because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off.” Leviticus 17:14.

Preaching to every creature as stated in Mark 16:15 does it include all animals? Plants left out because obviously blood do not flow in them but they are part of God's creatures.

Eating and usage of blood of any creature does that includes man as captured in the context of Leviticus 17.

Please please please I am not dogmatic about these two scriptures, I only want to see how these scriptures can do well in what this thread tends to sort out.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by naijapage(f): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
When i Visited Alleluia Ministries International in South Africa , i heard the same story
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
achorladey:

If someone tells you he/she belong to Christ, you will quickly say they pay lip service when they say such. But the point you miss is the heart motivation such people had/have when they say so. That on your own you cannot decide and the fact that they are not Jws doesn't make what they say as not being genuine enough.You cannot search their heart.

So until you don't berate the heart condition most use in confessing Christ as Lord.It is not for you to decide!!!!
Are you the one to decide what i would have said in the case
Well there is a clear distinction between one giving lips service and a misinformed churchgoer. For your information, there are still many "Jehovah's Witnesses" at heart remaining outside the fold that's why God's Kingdom have not come. God is patient for these ones, so nobody can determine their REAL condition but as for those who knew the standards and keep advocating for disorder there is no remedy for them because even if God gives them a pass mark they will go for disorder! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by domino4211(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am not a catholic,redeemed,jehovah's withness... I am a CHRISTIAN.. cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by achorladey: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
TATIME:
Are you the one to decide what i would have said in the case
Well there is a clear distinction between one giving lips service and a misinformed churchgoer. For your information, there are still many "Jehovah's Witnesses" at heart remaining outside the fold that's why God's Kingdom have not come. God is patient for these ones, so nobody can determine their REAL condition but as for those who knew the standards and keep advocating for disorder there is no remedy for them because even if God gives them a pass mark they will go for disorder! wink wink wink

When an individual is MISINFORMED there is no doubt that will lead to paying LIP SERVICE.

What STANDARDS? What DISORDER?

It's good you ADMIT that the Lord is the only one that can decide whose HEART BELONG to him.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
achorladey:

When an individual is MISINFORMED there is no doubt that will lead to paying LIP SERVICE.

What STANDARDS? What DISORDER?

It's good you ADMIT that the Lord is the only one that can decide whose HEART BELONG to him.
You're wrong Sir! Misinformed persons can be doing things wholesoul so God sees such hearts and HE always directs HIS servants to them to enlighten help. Act 8:26-39,9:1-16,18:24-26
God will not compromise HIS standard.However whoever is truly searching for HIM,to such persons HE will direct HIS own servants to go and teach them. If they accept discipline from HIM they'll benefit themselves(Isaiah 1:18,48:17,18) but if they reject due to the condition of the one sent to them, then everlasting condemnation awaits them! Matthew 19:16-22
So God sees hearts before sending HIS servants to people but most people are expecting perfection from the imperfect servants sent to them. Matthew 10:14,15
Certainly HE has standards,that's the significance of the Bible (2Timothy 3:16,17)otherwise there wouldn't have been any need for a written document for guidance to the TRUTH! John 17:17 wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by achorladey: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
TATIME:
You're wrong Sir! Misinformed persons can be doing things wholesoul so God sees such hearts and HE always directs HIS servants to them to enlighten help. Act 8:26-39,9:1-16,18:24-26
God will not compromise HIS standard.However whoever is truly searching for HIM,to such persons HE will direct HIS own servants to go and teach them. If they accept discipline from HIM they'll benefit themselves(Isaiah 1:18,48:17,18) but if they reject due to the condition of the one sent to them, then everlasting condemnation awaits them! Matthew 19:16-22
So God sees hearts before sending HIS servants to people but most people are expecting perfection from the imperfect servants sent to them. Matthew 10:14,15
Certainly HE has standards,that's the significance of the Bible (2Timothy 3:16,17)otherwise there wouldn't have been any need for a written document for guidance to the TRUTH! John 17:17 wink wink wink

Ethiopian Eunuch is not a misinformed individual read the scriptures you cited again and learn Acts 8:26-39, PAUL then SAUL was still a Jew and a leading Pharisee he was purely devoted to the religion (JUDAISM) not a Christian. The law is clear on apostasy in JUDAISM. He was well informed concerning everything JUDAISM Philippians 3:4-8. Therefore Paul's case cannot apply. APOLLOS the last example cited is not a misinformed individual likewise, he was adequately versed in the scriptures he was only updated and upgraded.

Its good you cited John 17:17, 2 Timothy 3:16,17 those indeed are what we can use as standards, not standards that are well mixed with organization DON'T and DO'S and are subjected to continuous REVIEW, EDITTING, and DISCARD when properly screened and can equally endanger the precious lives of those whom Christ repurchased with HIS own blood.

No one is perfect that is why everyone is advised to test Every INSPIRED expression. 1 John 4:1 Paul's preaching was THOROUGHLY screened by the BEROEANS. Acts 17: 11 Therefore no one should see them selves as GUIDANCE OF DOCTRINES or CUSTODIAN of ALL truths.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2018
achorladey:

Ethiopian Eunuch is not a misinformed individual read the scriptures you cited again and learn Acts 8:26-39, PAUL then SAUL was still a Jew and a leading Pharisee he was purely devoted to the religion (JUDAISM) not a Christian. The law is clear on apostasy in JUDAISM. He was well informed concerning everything JUDAISM Philippians 3:4-8. Therefore Paul's case cannot apply. APOLLOS the last example cited is not a misinformed individual likewise, he was adequately versed in the scriptures he was only updated and upgraded.

Its good you cited John 17:17, 2 Timothy 3:16,17 those indeed are what we can use as standards, not standards that are well mixed with organization DON'T and DO'S and are subjected to continuous REVIEW, EDITTING, and DISCARD when properly screened and can equally endanger the precious lives of those whom Christ repurchased with HIS own blood.

No one is perfect that is why everyone is advised to test Every INSPIRED expression. 1 John 4:1 Paul's preaching was THOROUGHLY screened by the BEROEANS. Acts 17: 11 Therefore no one should see them selves as GUIDANCE OF DOCTRINES or CUSTODIAN of ALL truths.

OK Sir. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by TheOdd1sOut: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Seun:
Dear Jehovah's Witnesses,

When I heard that Serena Williams almost died during the birth of her child, I couldn’t understand why a strong and rich lady like her in a first world country would face such difficulties. When I learned that she is a Jehovah's Witness I immediately understood what the problem was.

Please help me to understand why blood transfusions are so bad. What makes you think that God is against life-saving blood transfusions? Why would God give doctors the wisdom to perform life-saving blood transfusions and then forbid his followers from accepting them?

Please don’t just copy and paste content from apologetics websites. Use your own words and reasons to explain what you personally believe.

See also:

1. If the JWGB changed their stance on blood transfusion and a child close to you needed one, what would you do?

2. Jesus declared all foods to be clean, according to the gospels. This would include blood.

Good Afternoon Sir,

My name is Adebisi and my moniker on naira land is 'TheOdd1sOut'.

I'd like to become a mod on your great site sir. The job of being a naira land mod fascinates me and looks very responsible.

I'm a very responsible and respectable person. I promise not to cross the boundaries set by you and I promise to be responsible and meticulous while doing my job.

I'd also like to be informed of the processes involved in becoming a moderator on naira land.

I eagerly await your reply sir.

Yours Sincerely,
Adebisi Abdulateef O.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Ayobami7(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by airview: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Make a customer,not a sale!
Dear Business Owner,
You will never have this day again so make it count!
There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in the hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who've historically lacked access to education and opportunity. Information networks have become a great leveler, and we should use them together to help lift people out of poverty and give them a freedom from want
Everyday presents a new opportunity to grow and press forward to your success. Stay the course believing that where you are right now doesn't matter, as long as you are moving in the right direction.
Connect With Ayinde.Ola CEO of Push Solution Nigeria,For Best Alternative Sales&Marketing Strategies To Meetup Your Target For 2018.
It’s never too late to drop your beliefs and let your wounds heal. Instead of wounding others as well.
Get 1Million Lagos Who's Who's Email address,Gsm Numbers,from high profile Residence Area of Lagos,Ikeja,Lekki,Ajah,Ikoyi,Ikorodu,Surulere,Proffesional,Business owners,Corporate Executives,Working Class and others Categories with Marketing Consults that fit for your brand ,products and locations advise.
For Just N,25,000.Offer Valid For Just 48Hours.

For more info click on www.push.com.ng/leads
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Seun posts stuffs on Christianity.. Really..

Yet NL is a moslem forum.

WHY DELETTE MY THREAD.

Please.. BAN ME PERMANENTLY.

Since you won't.

Farewell.. It was fun here..

BYE BYE NL... ADIOUS
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by awesomeJ(m): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Seun:
The Jesus of the gospels would have supported the eating of blood if he thought it would benefit his disciples, not to mention transfusions:

To me, this is an open and shut case. Regardless of the political decision of Acts 15, Jesus himself declared all foods to be clean. Even blood.

cc: OneJ, JMAN05, eyingueje, capitalzero, and achorladey, triplec93
What are you saying now? Since when did the definition of food cover blood? I say "you may eat all food" You interprete as "you may eat blood"

Classifying blood as food is something you only made up for whatever silly reason.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by zodiakzax: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
TATIME:
Please where on earth today do you think "the righteous are ruling" so that their is no mourning there again. Because the last time i read the Bible the book of Revelation 21:3,4 said mourning and crying and pain will vanish, i was taught by the GB that the only righteous rule is that of God's kingdom with Jesus as King. So where on earth today can we find such a "righteous government" where there is no more mourning. Please i thought you're a witness of Jesus the one and only righteous King. Genesis 49:10

Oooo so here you are, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....run away dog, after we confronted and you lied here you are displaying your stupidity again.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by zodiakzax: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jehovah witnesses are stupid and ignorant, they follow and believe in different gods, they are mentally weak and very silly... I challenge anyone who wants to defend them.. hypocrites

OneJ and his crew we will follow you since you've decided to run away like little "girls"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by OneJ: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
zodiakzax:
Jehovah witnesses are stupid and ignorant, they follow and believe in different gods, they are mentally weak and very silly... I challenge anyone who wants to defend them.. hypocrites

OneJ and his crew we will follow you since you've decided to run away like little "girls"

Keep barking out loud.
Your stupidity is indefensible.
zodiakzax & mumu virus na 5&6. #inseparable.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
zodiakzax:

Oooo so here you are, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....run away dog, after we confronted and you lied here you are displaying your stupidity again.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why not check the date and time of the post to which you're eagerly responding as if it's just new? undecided undecided My question you've refused to answer so i'm not interested in unproductive arguments.
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group following Jesus' instructions, but if you don't agree with me then present your own opinion. But just arguing that there shouldn't be a group that's strictly for Jesus whereas He said many false prophets will arise and mislead many, He even said many He will disown for not knowing what to do as His true followers. My friend i strongly believe it's critically important for me personally to ascertain that one and only group that's doing exactly what Jesus commanded.
But if you think Jesus will approve all religious groups except Jehovah's Witnesses, then it's OK.
Let's leave it at that. God bless you!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Bigmex: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Blood is sacred to your God. Whether animal or human. Yet life of animal and humans are not sacred to your jehovah. Very funny. Your jehovah is very very funny. He can allow humans take the lives of animals for food while he also prefers humans taking their own lives because of blood transfusion ban since 1945 by watchtower organization.
He has made a symbol more important than what it represents.
Your jehovah no dey joke with blood of animal or humans yet he loves playing kalo kalo with human and animal life. Very interesting.

from the way you talk, it looks like you are an apostate and you want to draw people after you.

At least you have come here to open up to us that your religion has been assuming since 1945.

You guys love using this rubbish analogy.
Let's analyse.
Your physician will not allow you to use nicotine because it's of no health importance neither is it feasible putting nicotine in needle. Nicotine doesn't save life. On the other hand blood transfusion can be prescribed by physicians. It saves live its a medical procedure. Doctors don't joke with blood transfusion because it's real.

SO TEY YOUR LEADERS USE UNREAL SITUATIONS TO TRY TO JUSTIFY WHY REAL SITUATIONS ARE BAD. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF PROPAGANDA AND IT'S DECEITFUL.

JUST KNOW THAT NO PHYSICIAN WILL PRESCRIBE NICOTINE TO TREAT ANY AILMENT WHEREAS BLOOD TRANSFUSION IS CALLED A MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

Why then do we have to commit suicide obeying your leaders when Jesus has already paid the ransom sacrifice for man's salvation. If Jesus has done the work why do you feel you have to kill yourself or children because you are obeying jehovah?

Did Jesus give you internet to browse nairaland and jw.org?

But Jesus didn't say humans should refuse blood transfusion. Nathan knorr made the law in 1945 for his followers.

Jehovah or Jesus didn't ban blood transfusion after all in the Bible. Nathan knorr banned it in watchtower magazines in 1945.

Jesus didn't make any law on blood transfusion ban. Nathan knorr made the law in watchtower magazines in 1945. You are obeying Nathan knorr the illiterate.

Jesus or jehovah never banned blood transfusion so it's your man made non biblical law. You decided to obey your leaders law since 1945 because he made it compulsory.

At least we are not Jesus Christ. You said Jesus paid the ransom sacrifice for man yet you want to pay your own ransom for yourself. Jesus didn't refuse blood transfusion. Stop imagining what's not in the Bible and making it your law.

At least God didn't say we should abstain from the medical procedure called blood transfusion. It's Nathan knorr that made the law in 1945.

Since jehovah is the only source of life and has the right to determine how man should treat blood, why would an illiterate ban the medical procedure blood transfusion amongst his followers in 1945. It's obvious jehovah didn't decide on that a man called Nathan knorr did.

It's a kind of medical procedure. Whether it's holy grail or not isn't your concern

You want to lie about a situation to paint a bad picture of the procedure abi? Normal watchtower way. Always saying bad things about blood transfusion. It's not new.
Let me give you a shocker. I have transfused over 200 children and no one died. They are all doing fine till today.

Last last blood transfusion ban isn't in the Bible after all. You can take components of blood from blood donated by worldly people whereas you say blood transfusion is bad. Soon your gb will allow whole blood since they have allowed all the fractions. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by olusegxz: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Witnesses,

When I heard that Serena Williams almost died during the birth of her child, I couldn’t understand why a strong and rich lady like her in a first world country would face such difficulties. When I learned that she is a Jehovah's Witness I immediately understood what the problem was.

Please help me to understand why blood transfusions are so bad. What makes you think that God is against life-saving blood transfusions? Why would God give doctors the wisdom to perform life-saving blood transfusions and then forbid his followers from accepting them?

Please don’t just copy and paste content from apologetics websites. Use your own words and reasons to explain what you personally believe.

See also:

1. If the JWGB changed their stance on blood transfusion and a child close to you needed one, what would you do?

2. Jesus declared all foods to be clean, according to the gospels. This would include blood.[/quote]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
olusegxz:
Witnesses,

See also:

2. Jesus declared all foods to be clean, according to the gospels. This would include blood.
Do you have Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood?
Because i think this is the main reason they are ever coming to knock your door,to explain what they believe to you one on one face to face so that you fully discuss with them and ask all the questions bothering your mind. Serena is not a Nigerian and a well informed world best sport star like her should be able to answer you since she's of age. John 9:21
But if you can't get closer to Serena,at least you do have her fellow believers often coming around to pay you a visit. So the ball is in your court! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Richdad50(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dear Seun,
I wish to reach out to you concerning a Nairalander in the name of Joanna222. She has been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and the cost of treatment is about a Million naira.
I suggested on the topic that we can raise the money through a dedicated thread asking for free will donations in any amount. I am open to the idea the account be domiciled with a trusted moderator on behalf of the patient. After which the money will be given to Joanna. This I believe will build trust and confidence amongst the contributors.
Kindly find it needful to assist us as we help a nairalander walk through this difficult times. It's been done on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlet and I believe it will be much more radical on Nairaland.
Thank you and I look forward to your mail.

https://www.nairaland.com/5073293/tested-positive-hepatitis-c#76564969
Lalasticlala
Mydd44
Seun

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by rainmaker12(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Seun:

See also:

"Save Life"
Anybody that take blood transfusion will live forever? or they will still DIE eventually?

The GOD that owns the life has spoken, but we think we have sense more than him. Common ant we can not create, the oga patapata said, boldly do not take in blood, but of course we have sense pass am.

We trust scientists more than God.

We know nothing of life, we know nothing of blood, we know nothing! Its best to do exactly as the manufacturer say, after death that's when you will know what you do yourself!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by tiaraLOVE(f): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Seun:

See also:

Hello Seun. I'd like to change my Username on nairaland as I want my username to represent what I do which is content writing.

Can you help me?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
rainmaker12:

"Save Life"
Anybody that take blood transfusion will live forever? or they will still DIE eventually?

The GOD that owns the life has spoken, but we think we have sense more than him. Common ant we can not create, the oga patapata said, boldly do not take in blood, but of course we have sense pass am.

We know nothing of life, we know nothing of blood, we know nothing! Its best to do exactly as the manufacturer say, after death that's when you will know what you do yourself!

Show me one person that has lived forever and I will call you a liar.

People will eventually die. Russell, Rutherford, knorr, some of your governing body members still died while wishing and hoping to live on earth forever.

God own life yet your jehovah hates people accepting blood transfusion to save their lives. Lol
No God made this law human beings in 1945 made it and blamed it on their jehovah. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by rainmaker12(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Show me one person that has lived forever and I will call you a liar.

People will eventually die. Russell, Rutherford, knorr, some of your governing body members still died while wishing and hoping to live on earth forever.

God own life yet your jehovah hates people accepting blood transfusion to save their lives. Lol
No God made this law human beings in 1945 made it and blamed it on their jehovah. Lol

Who mentioned anything about living forever?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
rainmaker12:

Who mentioned anything about living forever?

See what you wrote.

rainmaker12:

"Save Life"

Every human being will die one day. Don't bring living forever to a discussion about blood transfusion.
You jws be making deceitful statement since 1879.
No God ever made any statement on blood transfusion an ignorant man in 1945 who headed a religion where everyone was forced to obey made that law.

A man who didn't have access to modern medical practice, internet, television, medical journals made your law. Don't try to cover up your statement about living forever.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by rainmaker12(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

See what you wrote.

Every human being will die one day. Don't bring living forever to a discussion about blood transfusion.
You jws be making deceitful statement since 1879.
No God ever made any statement on blood transfusion an ignorant man in 1945 who headed a religion where everyone was forced to obey made that law.

A man who didn't have access to modern medical practice, internet, television, medical journals made your law. Don't try to cover up your statement about living forever.

Oga bye!!! I don't have your time! Make you dey there dey beef people wey no even know say you exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex / Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB / Why Did You Stop Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.