Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. (22813 Views)

RE: Should Christian Eat Pig? Pig is not Kosher! / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? / Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by imran147(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
budaatum:

All meat will have maggots if left long enough. Pigs reared in a well maintained farm don't have maggots! But that does not answer the question.

In the old days, pigs were not reared on farms and roamed around eating anything they could find including poo and dead bodies. For this reason they were prone to be diseased, and to protect people, the bits in the Bible were said to come from God forbidden the consumption of pork. Today however, with better animal husbandry, ebi ni o pa Ijesa ni o fi ni wipe o un ko ni jẹ ekọ Ọyọ.

Forget it and stop using your faulse enjoyment to declined bible verse and Quran and however I do not think you know those pig were killed in a hardship way which it’s haram by eating it....Meanwhile let the truth be known to those who want to admit and others have chance of choosing positive or negative

No one is perfect
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by budaatum: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
imran147:

Forget it and stop using your faulse enjoyment to declined bible verse and Quran and however I do not think you know those pig were killed in a hardship way which it’s haram by eating it....Meanwhile let the truth be known to those who want to admit and others have chance of choosing positive or negative

No one is perfect
lol! I don't need the approval of your Quran or Bible or your gods to live my life! If they don't like it, they are welcome to come and remove pork off my plate or out my mouth if and when I decide to eat it! Thankfully, they got better things to do, it would seem, than to concern themselves with your petty opinion. But just for you, and in case you actually matter, I will have pork ribs with pasta tonight so you know where to direct your god!

(Now I know why this thread became another "my god is bigger than your god thread" smh.)
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by tolexy007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
miftaudeen:
See how they are twisting the quoted verses because of their desires. Christians and false believe are like 5 and 6

your mate are busy throwing stone at the Satan you are here typing rubbish
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Propene:

11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8 )

HE MUST HAVE REALIZED HE MADE AN AWFUL MISTAKE WHEN HE MADE THE PIG. THAT'S WHY HE COMMANDED THAT YOU BELIEVERS DON'T EVEN TOUCH THE CARCASS.
SAME THING FOR CATFISH, LOBSTERS, PRAWN, CRAYFISH.. AND A BUNCH OF OTHER ANIMALS THAT CHRISTIANS STILL GO AHEAD AND EAT ANYWAY.

IMAGINE YOU, YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, AND MORE THAN HALF THE NIGERIAN POPULATION HANGING IN HELL JUST FOR EATING CRAYFISH, ALONGSIDE SERIAL TERRORISTS AND RITUALISTS. IS YOUR GOD NOT WONDERFUL?
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Fariq:

Whichever the name is, I am less concerned. Isah is Jesus. The son of marry. One who was born without a father. He is a man neither the begotten son of god nor the god. He is a prophet and messenger of God. He is a Muslim who submit himself to Almighty God (even the Bible testify this). No Muslim is Muslim if did not believe that Jesus is a prophet and one of the messengers of God.

Jesus the Messiah. Son of Marry.

Don't get me wrong... He [b]may[/b]be a muslim if you say he is... but at least if you look at other names like Abraham, Moses, Jacob and co they look similar in Islam, my question is why is the name of Jesus different?

You believe that the God infinite in wisdom does not do anything without a reason (I assume), Now my second question is this

What is the purpose for the birth of Jesus without a Father? What God just doing a public stunt or what?
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
mojojesu94:

Don't get me wrong... He [b]may[/b]be a muslim if you say he is... but at least if you look at other names like Abraham, Moses, Jacob and co they look similar in Islam, my question is why is the name of Jesus different?

You believe that the God infinite in wisdom does not do anything without a reason (I assume), Now my second question is this.

The name are not different. Just because you had Abraham similar to Ibrahim doesn't mean Jesus must sound similar to Isa.

After all Jesus is not even Hebrew but English and the Bible was not reveal in English.

The meaning of Muhammad in English is Praiseworthy. It. And I did not say Jesus is a Muslim, Bible says so. I have the verse.

What is the purpose for the birth of Jesus without a Father? What God just doing a public stunt or what?

Jesus was born without a father but Adam was born without both father and mother. Was it also a public stunt?

Jesus coming to the world without a father of only shows u God is capable of Everything.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fariq:

The name are not different. Just because you had Abraham similar to Ibrahim doesn't mean Jesus must sound similar to Isa.

After all Jesus is not even Hebrew but English and the Bible was not reveal in English.

The meaning of Muhammad in English is Praiseworthy. It. And I did not say Jesus is a Muslim, Bible says so. I have the verse.

Jesus was born without a father but Adam was born without both father and mother. Was it also a public stunt?

Jesus coming to the world without a father of only shows u God is capable of Everything.

Is there any other similar name like that in both books that are at variance that much that much.

Can you drop the bible passage?
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
mojojesu94:

Is there any other similar name like that in both books that are at variance that much that much.

I told you the way the name is not bases of comparison because these are different language. My argument won't be based on how name resembles. How ever I will respond to you but not because of this argument.

John - Yahya

Jethro, Reuel, Hobab - Su'ayb

Jesus - Isa

There are also other names which are not prophet.

Joachim or Heli - Imraan

Among bad people we also have Devil - Shaytan and Goaliath - Jalut (which David slayed)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_in_both_the_Bible_and_the_Quran

Can you drop the bible passage?

Which Bible passage? The one I said Jesus is a Muslim? If yes let me know and I will drop it.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fariq:

Which Bible passage? The one I said Jesus is a Muslim? If yes let me know and I will drop it.
Yes
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fariq:

I told you the way the name is not bases of comparison because these are different language. My argument won't be based on how name resembles. How ever I will respond to you but not because of this argument.

John - Yahya

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_in_both_the_Bible_and_the_Quran.

The marked is true, but am a yoruba guy and i know for you to adapt a word to your language [b] it must carry same meaning or similar pronounciation.

And when you look at John and Yahya for instance you see wide variation....
And from my little knowledge of language we can't really say they are the same people (sorry if that sounds somehow).
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
mojojesu94:

The marked is true, but am a yoruba guy and i know for you to adapt a word to your language it must carry same meaning or similar pronounciation.

And when you look at John and Yahya for instance you see wide variation....
And from my little knowledge of language we can't really say they are the same people (sorry if that sounds somehow).

What you should understand is our discussion should not be based on what you think or how you think this and that should. Even christian scholars of comparative studies agrees that Jesus is Isa. John is Yayha. Yahya the son of Zakariyya. John the son of Zechariah.

The link i shared on wikipedia also stand on my favor. I advise you to go through it again.

Our discussion on this (issue of name) should end here. I will respond to your second mention.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
mojojesu94:
Yes

First of all who is a Muslim. Muslim is an arabic word but who is a muslim. A muslim is a person who submit himself to the will of God.

Any body who submit his will to Almighty God is a Muslim. Lets take one of them (Muslim)

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists [Quran 3:67]

Here is Jesus seeking the will of God

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. " [The Bible, John 5:30]

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fariq:

First of all who is a Muslim. Muslim is an arabic word but who is a muslim. A muslim is a person who submit himself to the will of God.

Any body who submit his will to Almighty God is a Muslim. Lets take one of them (Muslim)

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists [Quran 3:67]

Here is Jesus seeking the will of God

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. " [The Bible, John 5:30]

that scripture you quoted there showed Jesus calling God Father so if we are to believe that he is a Muslim can we believe he is also Son of God based on that scripture?
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2018
mojojesu94:

that scripture you quoted there showed Jesus calling God Father so if we are to believe that he is a Muslim can we believe he is also Son of God based on that scripture?

According to Islam Bible which is also word of God has been altered and concocted. Some of the things might be right while others might be insertion by other people. Any verse that correspond and does not go against Quran is considered correct.

That is by the way.

Now to your question.

There is no problem calling Jesus son of God because son of God according to Bible means a person that follows the commandments of God. Yes Jesus is a righteous person. And all those that follows the commandments of God are sons of God. Including you if you do so.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Roman 8:14)

Now let's look at some of these children of God.

1. Exodus 4:22 "And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus said the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

2. Jeremiah 31:9 "They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

The problem is not son of God rather the begotten son of god

Even at that it's wrong but for now I won't say anything until I heard your response. Because I don't know if you take Jesus peace be upon him as begotten son of god or even god. Which one is your stand among:

a. Begotten son of god
b. god
c. Both
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by ola12(m): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2018
modik:

Meaning Christ resurrected on Monday morning ba?
Quite possibly. The decision to make easter a sunday is possibly to prevent christians from having to attend church on both sunday and monday, coupled with the fact that a lot of Christians interpret that verse in diff ways. So makin it sunday is like a compromise.
Think about it, If Jesus died on a friday, den d 3rd day is actually monday, not sunday
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by modik(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2018
ola12:

Quite possibly. The decision to make easter a sunday is possibly to prevent christians from having to attend church on both sunday and monday, coupled with the fact that a lot of Christians interpret that verse in diff ways. So makin it sunday is like a compromise.
Think about it, If Jesus died on a friday, den d 3rd day is actually monday, not sunday

My response :

1. Provide reference /link or biblical proof.

2. Before inferring Monday as the first day of the week, are you really a Bible student or you are trying to rewrite history?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Sunday
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fariq:

According to Islam Bible which is also word of God has been altered and concocted. Some of the things might be right while others might be insertion by other people. Any verse that correspond and does not go against Quran is considered correct.

Let me first react to this, if the bible was altered and it is the word of God or 'corrupted word of God' it means God did not preserve it. And if Muslims are to consult it, then there is a problem with them living in fullness of obedience to God.

Now The issue of any verse going against the Quran, why not any verse going against the bible and mind you the word God, is it Jehovah or Allah?

I think the truth of the bible should be based on other evidences like historical and co, not because the Quran validates it or it does not.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fariq:

Now to your question.

There is no problem calling Jesus son of God because son of God according to Bible means a person that follows the commandments of God. Yes Jesus is a righteous person. And all those that follows the commandments of God are sons of God. Including you if you do so.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Roman 8:14)

1. Exodus 4:22 "And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus said the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

2. Jeremiah 31:9 "They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

The problem is not son of God rather the begotten son of god

Even at that it's wrong but for now I won't say anything until I heard your response. Because I don't know if you take Jesus peace be upon him as begotten son of god or even god. Which one is your stand among:

a. Begotten Son of God
b. God
c. Both

I stand with both.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fariq:

The bolded is a definition of a servant, all primates are monkeys but not all monkeys are primates. if Sonship is based on obedience then what is servanthood?

Sonship is about relationship either by birth or by adoption.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
mojojesu94:

The bolded is a definition of a servant, all primates are monkeys but not all monkeys are primates. if Sonship is based on obedience then what is servanthood?

Sonship is about relationship either by birth or by adoption.

We should also put this one to rest. You must not agree with it but it is obvious Ggod have many sons.Even a firstborn.

God is not a human neither animal that will give birth.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
mojojesu94:

Let me first react to this, if the bible was altered and it is the word of God or 'corrupted word of God' it means God did not preserve it. And if Muslims are to consult it, then there is a problem with them living in fullness of obedience to God.

Ofcourse you are right God did not preserve Bible because it was meant for a certain people and for a particular period of time. Muslim must believe that God is the original author of those books. Muslim are not bound to consult those books to learn Islam knowing it is corrupted. Quran has covered everything and that is what a muslim should follow. And Quran is the only book that has not been been changed even with 1 alphabet for thr past 1400+ years.

God says in the holy Quran he will preserve it. God also throw a challenge to All creatures to produce 1 verse of the Quran that can stand the test of time. Till today none was able to.

Now The issue of any verse going against the Quran, why not any verse going against the bible and mind you the word God, is it Jehovah or Allah?

Because Bible is not 100% word of God but an altered word of God. Even Christians believe it is altered. Coming to the second part of the question concerning the word God.

Quran chapter 112 Say: 'He is God, One. God, the Everlasting Refuge. who has not begotten, and has not been begotten. and equal to Him is not any one.'

The above is God. Regardless of the name. In Islam God have over 100 names. But to be God you must satisfy the above requirement of the verse above.

I think the truth of the bible should be based on other evidences like historical and co, not because the Quran validates it or it does not.

History by who? Quran is the only existing book that has not been changed after being complete. If there is any change you can show come forward.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
mojojesu94:
I stand with both.

Then you are confused. You cannot be the father and at the sametime be the son.

Begotten Son Of god

Gospel of John, Chap 3 verse 16:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Let me show you another begotten son.

Psalms, 2 v. 7: "…the LORD hath said unto me, (David) ‘Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee.’"

Meaning of the word ‘begotten’
When asked the meaning of the word ‘begotten’ the Christian will rarely be able to explain. Begetting is an animal act belonging to the animal function of sex. ‘Begotten’ means "sired".

The word ‘begotten’ has been thrown out of the Bible:

The word ‘begotten’ mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chap 3 vs. 16 has been thrown out from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible as an interpolation, as a fabrication. The Revised Standard Version has been revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co-operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word /[b] [b]without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration. Yet the majority of Christians are unaware of this important fact because they do not read their own Bibles. So if you are still using this blasphemous word, please stop using it because it does NOT exist in the original manuscripts of the Bible and has been thrown out of the Bible.

Is Jesus God ?

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our [b] God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]

"I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour." [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

"I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me." [The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]

"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me." [The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:" "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fariq:

Ofcourse you are right God did not preserve Bible because it was meant for a certain people and for a particular period of time. Muslim must believe that God is the original author of those books. Muslim are not bound to consult those books to learn Islam knowing it is corrupted. Quran has covered everything and that is what a muslim should follow. And Quran is the only book that has not been been changed even with 1 alphabet for thr past 1400+ years.

God says in the holy Quran he will preserve it. God also throw a challenge to All creatures to produce 1 verse of the Quran that can stand the test of time. Till today none was able to.

Because Bible is not 100% word of God but an altered word of God. Even Christians believe it is altered. Coming to the second part of the question concerning the word God.

Quran chapter 112 Say: 'He is God, One. God, the Everlasting Refuge. who has not begotten, and has not been begotten. and equal to Him is not any one.'

The above is God. Regardless of the name. In Islam God have over 100 names. But to be God you must satisfy the above requirement of the verse above.

So if i may ask which part of the bible was altered the old testament or the new testament? I don't want to add issues of bible versions for the sake of this discussion let us stick to KJV because if we are to go there its a long way.

And concerning the issue you raised when in the line of History was the bible corrupted.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fariq:

Then you are confused. You cannot be the father and at the sametime be the son.

Lets not drag that, too much because there is a God that is the Father and their is a God that is the Son and they are one. To bring that home you have a soul, spirit and body but yet you are one, if a Son of the dust like you can be that complex how do you think of God's own nature.

Fariq:

Gospel of John, Chap 3 verse 16:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Let me show you another begotten son.

Psalms, 2 v. 7: "…the LORD hath said unto me, (David) ‘Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee.’"

Meaning of the word ‘begotten’
When asked the meaning of the word ‘begotten’ the Christian will rarely be able to explain. Begetting is an animal act belonging to the animal function of sex. ‘Begotten’ means "sired".

The Psalm 2 you quoted i think if you check the scholars work also you would have seen that in the old testament they will start talking and will shift towards another person and still be like they are talking to themselves, you will see that in Ps110 also Isaiah 53.... Now all these speak about one person which was the Christ, so God uses allegory of David a Foreshadow to illustrate the person of Christ.

Ps 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Now Peter in Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

To show that he that David himself Spoke about under inspiration of the Holy Spirit was the Christ interpreted the anointed, and hope you can agree to me that the Jews at least should have the uncorrupted old testament with them.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Fariq: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2018
mojojesu94:

So if i may ask which part of the bible was altered the old testament or the new testament? I don't want to add issues of bible versions for the sake of this discussion let us stick to KJV because if we are to go there its a long way.

And concerning the issue you raised when in the line of History was the bible corrupted.

Both the two. One of Moses and that Of Jesus. After Jesus disappear that's when the alteration begins.

Talking of Alteration I have show you 1. The verse of begotten has been removed in the revised standard version by Christian Scholars of the highest order.

Lets not drag that, too much because there is a God that is the Father and their is a God that is the Son and they are one. To bring that home you have a soul, spirit and body but yet you are one, if a Son of the dust like you can be that complex how do you think of God's own nature.

1 + 1 is not = 2. There is no verse in the Bible that says God the Father, God the son. Show me the verse.

As far as the word "begotten" it has been removed as fabrication. God have many sons and Jesus wasn't an exception.

And you have not address the issue of Jesus being God because Jesus is a man as says by the Bible. And you cannot be man and God at sametime. Even the Bible says so.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by imran147(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
budaatum:

lol! I don't need the approval of your Quran or Bible or your gods to live my life! If they don't like it, they are welcome to come and remove pork off my plate or out my mouth if and when I decide to eat it! Thankfully, they got better things to do, it would seem, than to concern themselves with your petty opinion. But just for you, and in case you actually matter, I will have pork ribs with pasta tonight so you know where to direct your god

(Now I know why this thread became another "my god is bigger than your god thread" smh.)

We know your type
So enjoy your freaking life with maggot meat pork mitchew pple
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by budaatum: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
imran147:

We know your type
So enjoy your freaking life with maggot meat pork mitchew pple
Yummy. Some nice pork meat!

Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by imran147(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
budaatum:

Yummy. Some nice pork meat!

Yes can’t blamed you
Cuz your are Buddhism
We have different life to live and what to believe so it’s up to you man
Enjoy
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by budaatum: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
imran147:

Yes can’t blamed you
Cuz your are Buddhism
We have different life to live and what to believe so it’s up to you man
Enjoy
Thank you. Your permission, though needless, is appreciated.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Kolanist(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Read Acts10:10-15_that which was formaly unclean that God has now cleansed through the salvation effort of Jesus Christ dont call them common\unclean
read Romans14:14&20_there is nothing unclean again, ALL things(all meat) are now pure.
Why are muslims allowed to preach islamic philosophy in christian topics freely but a christian must commit an abomination to acknowlegde wicked muhammad and allah in order to chat in islamic topics. This is a form of online racism\persecution.let muslims be allowed in christian chats and let christians be allowed in muslim chats.muslims also attack christian ideology and vice versa,do u know how insulting and painfull it is to God and true christians that God's son who is the second in the God-head Trinity is believd not to have died at all making His very very painfull death to be in vain and calling God's word a lier and mocking God that He couldnt keep His word(the bible) He now had to send another book(quran) that gave birth to alqaida,isis,bokoharam,issl,fulani herdsmen,hamas,hezbollah,jihadist,sharia,riots,road blocking,women kidnapping,suicide bombing,child marrying,honor killing,Jew hating,beheading outright lieing(taqiya) etc my God it goes on and on, despite all this certain muslims may still remain muslimss, u could see that islam is a satanic bondage that its followers know the truth but cant just break free most likely because of apostacy law of death to those that leave islam. What a bondage!. Pls pray for muslims every day
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fariq:

Both the two. One of Moses and that Of Jesus. After Jesus disappear that's when the alteration begins.

Talking of Alteration I have show you 1. The verse of begotten has been removed in the revised standard version by Christian Scholars of the highest order.

1 + 1 is not = 2. There is no verse in the Bible that says God the Father, God the son. Show me the verse.

As far as the word "begotten" it has been removed as fabrication. God have many sons and Jesus wasn't an exception.

And you have not address the issue of Jesus being God because Jesus is a man as says by the Bible. And you cannot be man and God at sametime. Even the Bible says so.

but advance mathematics tells us that 1 * 1 = 1

Now I needed a little time to look at it whether the issue of begotten or not should not be a matter because, the doctrine of begotteness was the reason for his death.... cultural concept of the bible shows that in Israel it safe to say God is our Father than to say God is MY Father.
And when you talk they relate it with the Torah to check the real meaning. So literariness may not help here.
Re: Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. by BabbanBura(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2018
ibkkk:
PORK!

SO SWEET.

ESPECIALLY WHEN FRIED AND GARNISHED WITH SOME "yaji" kiss

Ofcourse puck is so sweet.

is Yaji some sort of lubricant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.