Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62728 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Leo10000(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
D drama is beginning to unfold, not long,Ogbeni Saraki said,He has kick start the not too young to run by getting the presidential ticket,a day after that, our very own Mr Atiku said his form was gotten by d Nigerian youth for him to show how much they love him,Now d man from daura is here again with his sickle cell ambition,what d hell do these saprophytic goblins take us Nigerians for??

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Awoo88: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
You can borrow from bank again

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ststyreal(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.
Chaiiiiiii..... Our politicians must have taken most Nigerians for a fool ooooooo, hmmmmm I reserved my major comments. It is well in Jesus name amen! Somedaybthe lord will send moses to us

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by adims96(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
So we should vote you in again?

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Kennydoc(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
tsephanyah:
We will buy five tickets for you

Sai Baba

No banana post today?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by sweetilicious(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
teflonjake:
This lifeless trickster again
Nigerians!! This "lifeless'' is not cool.Its getting out of place.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ebenholer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
He should sell the power-bike of his son that is several million of naira to pay for it
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by MYHUBBY: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mr integrity Is at it again. from we will sue buhari if he didn't contest to this

this party are just clown that befit gullible Nigerians
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by sweetilicious(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
adims96:
So we should vote you in again?
I have always analytically believed Buhari and his party had nothing to offer.But then,Goodluck's stealing is not corruption was used as a tangible reason to choose Buhari.Now,Buhari should just gooooo

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Humility017(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oblang:

Either u want to hear or not, the president have a lot of supporters that will gladly raise whatever fund for him if need be...

but why is he lying...and scamming innocent Nigerians?
who will believe these lies that he can't afford #55m for the party presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
You don come again, please don't pick.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:

I think he did this the last time but it still doesn't mean they should hike the fees. Other aspirants would be at a disadvantage especially those contesting for lower positions and cannot afford to pay.
that's d whole idea. Don't u get it. They are fighting corruption
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oblang:

Either u want to hear or not, the president have a lot of supporters that will gladly raise whatever fund for him if need be...
like d supporters that sponsored his medical vacation to d UK

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I have always analytically believed Buhari and his party had nothing to offer.But then,Goodluck's stealing is not corruption was used as a tangible reason to choose Buhari.Now,Buhari should just gooooo
forgery is not corruption

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
#OUTDATED FORMAT/DECEIT 1O1.......

#money that YUSUF I'll squander in minutes!

the lifeless anscestor should pls tell us another story! NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
Nigerians!! This "lifeless'' is not cool.Its getting out of place.
its d reality

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by veesion: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Borrowel from your son who has 150million to buy and crash BMWs or your wife whose handbag alone costs 3milla
sees ehhhh those dat see this man as saviour I don't just know what to tell una see d kind dribbling wey him supporters dey fall for....

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by LZAA: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
immhotep:
[i][/i]
El-dullardeen should simply retire to the Daura farm, and take Nobodyknows along with him.

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback roger3d
Gbam!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
ashiwajew:

Oga! Even an employee of a not so structured organization has access to HMO not to talk of the number 1 citizen of a country. Please be informed!

I only did ask him to account to us first. Or are you saying such remunerations are not accounted for in a private organization?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Kennydoc(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

Purchasing of form would be from his personal funds and not from his employer.

2 different things!

@point in bold: are you sure you thought about what you wrote?
Buhari was in a London hospital for probably more than 2 months. Do you know the cost (to the NHS) of staying overnight in a UK hospital? That's about £400 per night. Two months stay will amount to over £24k. In private hospitals, it costs a lot more. That's aside the actual cost of treatment. How much is the annual salary of Nigerian president? It's ₦14 million.
So the president's medical bill alone was probably more than 3 times his annual salary. That's apart from the logistics of flying him to London, and keeping the presidential craft at Stansted Airport for almost 4 months. Can you see that you don't know what you're saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by DonHummer(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
APC knows a good number of Nigerians are gullible, and their strategic campaigns is focused on the gullible ones who makes up a good number of the voting populace
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Zinny25(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
All for the media

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
eyeforeye:

Nomination form is a personal fund, while the medical bills is from the nation coffers.

Hahaha.
I only did ask him to account to us first. Or are you saying such remunerations shouldn't be accounted for?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

2 different things!
And which standard company will employ you, if you have a medical condition that needs to be treated abroad periodically. Frankly, most Nigerians are educated illiterate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by billyG(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Whalahi!this Buhari is a very smart man.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by pacificom: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
geometricaxis:

Nigerian youths should not continue to reinforce the stereotype of lazy braindead youths with unintelligent comments.

His medical bills are paid by the govt as part of his perks as a head of state and as a matter of facts ALL past heads of states have their medical bills paid by the govt.

Are you suggesting that, he shouldn't account for how much of our common wealth that had gone into his health?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Cool83(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
grin grin grin

Only zombies and sarrkis can be deceived. If you like buy it 550billion dollars or 55naira, you are going home!
as if he's going to vote undecided
Hofbrauhaus:
grin grin grin

Only zombies and sarrkis can be deceived. If you like buy it 550billion dollars or 55naira, you are going home!
as if he's going to vote
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by smileyoo: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
brownlord:
Buhari-APC raised nomination form to 55million,
Buhari-APC complained they can’t afford 55million, Ignorant people believe and chant Sai baba,
Buhari-APC hire people to pretend buying nomination forms for Buhari or tell their flocks Buhari is taking a bank loan because he doesn’t have 55million,
Gullible people fall for trick, Buhari start drinking sachet milo and milk to pose as a simple man while wife will be seen helping woman frying Akara by the roadside as a sign of humility.
Gullible people fall for the trick and vote Buhari again.

Election is won

Buhari and family goes to the best hospital in the world, eat over 2 billion worth of food annnually, money budgeted to feed buhari’s dog a year is more than what some of the followers will use in 10 years.

Some people need to take their brain to the mechanic for servicing.
ha ha ha ha ha, bros. i tire oooo. i thought am the only one noticing these things. but d zombies can never understand.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

2 different things!

Who pays his medical bills is not in contention. But he should account.

To be honest, the internet of that statement is very annoying to every discerning mind.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by GoldHorse(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.

Gosh! Have you ever worked at a top management position before? Or do you have a relative who has? Or you have heard about it from someone who knew someone who did?

If not please ask around! Even a "common" MD of a bank will have his or her bill picked up by the organization. I don't even want to talk about head of these government agencies. Talk less of the President!

Also there is something called insurance and depending on your level of subscription you have virtually all your medical bills paid for.

NHIS is still working, hope you know.

Hatred resulting in lack of reasoning is a very terrible thing my brother. Please I don't really care if you hate him or not (the man does not even know you exist) but reason and argue objectively always if you can help it.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

Are you suggesting that, he shouldn't account for how much of our common wealth that had gone into his health?

again I say youths should argue intelligently if they have any intelligence about them. The issue here is about him not having the money for nomination forms, if you want to discuss something else start another thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.