Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club (7778 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by AgentGoat: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Na over sabi dey worry op immaturity of the highest order did they tell you dey need saving?

Pray make the lady no arrange bad guys come rob you for your house undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by eddyghali(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
OP make sure you check the nearest motherless home tomorrow morning and dash them twice that amount before thunder fire you there.
I am certain you were afraid of HIV after much thinking that's why you stopped bleeping her because i see no reason you went to stripers club to pick some random girl.
May be you went to preach..who knows!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Mekus7720(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bros howfa, i want the job to oo.. mekus7720@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by bomasek(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Of all folks u come across,its a stripper u wanna take off the pole, silly Captain Save a Hoe

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday

Oga..I sent u pm..pls reply
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by MrMcJay(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
OP is suffering from messianic complex.

If you want to help someone, see those elderly women and kinds selling stuff by the roadside? Those are the people who need help.

I consult for an NGO and I've seen firsthand what poverty does to people and how little sums of money can help people.

If you genuinely need to help people, there are plenty trades you can set up with 20k and they'll make a living from there.

You see that girl, even if a foreign NGO comes and pays her dollars to leave that job, she won't leave if she doesn't want to.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by kelish(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Since change came her way and she refused it, abeg pass the job to muwa. I will appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by ireke(m): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2018
MrMcJay:
OP is suffering from messianic complex.

If you want to help someone, see those elderly women and kinds selling stuff by the roadside? Those are the people who need help.

I consult for an NGO and I've seen firsthand what poverty does to people and how little sums of money can help people.

If you genuinely need to help people, there are plenty trades you can set up with 20k and they'll make a living from there.

You see that girl, even if a foreign NGO comes and pays her dollars to leave that job, she won't leave if she doesn't want to.

Thank you bro. That's how you know that its greed and not poverty that drove some people into vices (prostitution and other criminal activities). If she gets paid in dollars, she'll start competing (for her mind) with Folorunso Alakija that she wants to sell her body until she's the richest woman in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by sacajawea: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Is this a Joke or what?
What if she was not fine? Would you still have helped? Ppl wey really need help yapa? Her reply even good
What kind of 2002 Nollywood thinking is this?
If you're not helped other ppl Guy na Fuuuk up oh
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Alaadin(m): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2018
bomasek:
Of all folks u come across,its a stripper u wanna take off the pole, silly Captain Save a Hoe
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dastudent(m): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Stop trying to change people who can think for themselves as they are adults. It's disrespectful.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by 2buffagain(m): 2:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by adedayoadeoye(f): 3:18am On Sep 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

A picture would have been nice. To motivate him.

If you are pretty, he would be more inclined to answer you.

There is a reason why he chose to help that particular girl among the rest there. grin
i know i am pretty dats y i dnt upload my pic beside pretty shouldnt b judged facially bt from heart.all i know and very sure of is dat i am wonderfuly n fearfuly made sir.if u can b of help too i dnt mind tanks
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by royalamour(m): 3:58am On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
when he has a sister who he hasn't given money to? Mehn. You make me laugh

Stop being petty. grin
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by bomasek(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2018
I'm sure u can't give some folks in your family the 8k u gave the ashewo
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by chris31(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2018
U try changing her coz u have hidden agenda
If ur truly nice as u claim how many times have u try bringing ur fellow guy out from street or don't u see them?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by nobilie: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Op, that was a big risk you took. 85% of girls who do that, do it cos they want to. They have choice not to do so. When in it, they stay put.
It is God who converts, changes, redeems, renews or transforms people. Don't play God. Bringing her to your house gives her opportunity to have sex with you. She'll come again and again then you'll fall for it. Talk to such people in the open where people can see you. They are even friends to thieves who can give them big money for leads(information on their next victim).
Any man can fall for a woman when conditions are okay. This is good if you don't do it alone. Say, you have a lady with you while this is going on. You can loose yourself while saving her.

My thought oooo

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by lereinter(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2018
this guy if your story is true abeg be careful
u confidently invited a stripper to your house
all this gals that are informants to kidnappers armed robber, sars
well i may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dbos11(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy cheesy I go commot the battery come leave the station for football so she no go change am to zee world come dey form say she dey watch TV.

U b crazy nigga ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2018
You gave an unrepentant Ashanti 8k just like that and expect us to applaud you abi? Mumu!

How many beggers on the roadside have you helped in your life? There are thousands of guys in that your area looking for work, how many of them have you tried to help? Foolish man wey dey form boss untop ashawo undecided

Nwanne, waa hia biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by bomasek(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Mumu op
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by kenny1795(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday
I know someone that needs that job... please reply
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by candygist: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:

Oga I need a job abet. Help a brother instead of helping olosho that don't wants to be helped .....

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Heavance(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
Turned it down Seriously?
Please i need the job with accommodation

I read the first post , really thought it will turn out well
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futuregovernor: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
ClixMaster:
You gave an unrepentant Ashanti 8k just like that and expect us to applaud you abi? Mumu!

How many beggers on the roadside have you helped in your life? There are thousands of guys in that your area looking for work, how many of them have you tried to help? Foolish man wey dey form boss untop ashawo undecided

Nwanne, waa hia biko undecided
You dont know me sir,I have help a lot and I don't need to Bragg pls. I a always move by the spirit to do something, is better you understand this,instead of typing rubbish
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futuregovernor: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
eddyghali:
OP make sure you check the nearest motherless home tomorrow morning and dash them twice that amount before thunder fire you there.
I am certain you were afraid of HIV after much thinking that's why you stopped bleeping her because i see no reason you went to stripers club to pick some random girl.
May be you went to preach..who knows!
Kid,you don't even know me,just say u need help and stop embarrassing you generation
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by eddyghali(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
Kid,you don't even know me,just say u need help and stop embarrassing you generation

...and why did you bring it to our notice grown up boy...go to people that are in need and shower them ur money, oga philanthropist. useme mkpo
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futurebillgate(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=futuregovernor post=70865903]Kid,you don't even know me,just say u need help and stop embarrassing you generation[/quote can I ask ask for help sir
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by veraponpo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
You made good effort but it can be dangerous.

Most of the prostitutes are more dangerous than thieves. Dont be very careless with them next time. They steal, they can be diabolical ( fetish) and dangerous.

Sleeping with people for money is a career to them so they are always ready to go all the way to make it done. Do you think it is easy for a normal person to walk in the midnight and these girls do it without fear. There are only few set of people that do such- they are:

Thieves

Assasins

Witches

Prostitues

She might use a fetish powder for you next time and you wont know why you cant sleep without seeing her.

Be guided bro.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
You dont know me sir,I have help a lot and I don't need to Bragg pls. I a always move by the spirit to do something, is better you understand this,instead of typing rubbish
Help fire! Have you created a thread on the guys you've helped before? Simply because this one is a female, you rush to Nairaland to created thread undecided . I know your type.... Always claiming generous when a woman is involved. If na guy now or real begged, nigga go bone face
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by IamPlato(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
when he has a sister who he hasn't given money to? Mehn. You make me laugh

How Did You Arrive At This?

You Are Following That Trend Of Shiit Talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.